Amyplusbabies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Like her or not she always comes across as totally honest. The post she did about her shed last week where she got emotional talking about her dad was really touching but she finished her story while apologising for being upset. She also came across really well during the whole PTWM thing which is what made me come across her in the first place. I hope that whatever it is gets better for her soon. She seemed in a good place with her mental health and weight loss recently. Unfortunately some people just get dealt a tit hand at every turn.

Reactions: 9
Like her or not she always comes across as totally honest. The post she did about her shed last week where she got emotional talking about her dad was really touching but she finished her story while apologising for being upset. She also came across really well during the whole PTWM thing which is what made me come across her in the first place. I hope that whatever it is gets better for her soon. She seemed in a good place with her mental health and weight loss recently. Unfortunately some people just get dealt a tit hand at every turn.
I found her cause of PTWM too and she has become my favourite account even though I’m not a mum myself. I love her honesty in regards to everything!

Reactions: 10
I’ve followed amy for years on end ,like pre Sybil .Really hope her children are ok ,it’s quite worrying as it’s very out of character

Reactions: 11
Sounded like something very serious as she said their lives would never be the same again

Reactions: 1
Has she deleted? I can’t find her. I’ve never followed but had a catch up on her page every few weeks. I can’t imagine she would have blocked me as I’ve never commented or liked a picture.

Has she deleted? I can’t find her. I’ve never followed but had a catch up on her page every few weeks. I can’t imagine she would have blocked me as I’ve never commented or liked a picture.
Yeah she’s deleted. Does anyone know if she still has the weight loss page up?

Yeah she’s deleted. Does anyone know if she still has the weight loss page up?
I don't know if she got round to making one because I was keen on following. She's done so well and it's inspired me to start

Reactions: 3
I love Amy! Seems proper down to Earth and a good laugh! I really hope they are all okay, I missed the stories but it sounds serious 😔

Reactions: 7
Oh my god I'm gutted that Amy is gone, she was doing go well and I loved all her stories and posts. I hope to god it's not as serious as it sounds. I can't imagine what it can be that would lead her to leave Instagram x

What was her marriage like could her husband of been playing away? I do hate to speculate but that’s my bet , hope she is ok wish her well x

I see a lot of her ‘friends’ have still continued to post as normal so surely it can’t be that bad? If something terrible had happened with one of the friends I’d take some time out. Obviously I’m just guessing and it could be anything. I just hope everyone is okay 🙌🏻

What was her marriage like could her husband of been playing away? I do hate to speculate but that’s my bet , hope she is ok wish her well x
Oh I really hope not, and I hope they’re all ok health wise. I actually miss her posting. She was like a breath of fresh air to me, no frills and just said what others were too scared to. It seemed everything was going so well for her, she seemed genuinely content with life.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.