amy_weightloss_blog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why would you make your child a laughing stock when it already doesn’t look normal

I actually do not think Amy has a clue she’s very immature and it’s like she’s got a doll she’s thick as tit
She needs someone to step in to give her advice, stupid twunt she is

Reactions: 1
I had a lot of time for Amy as I like her style and her home but now doing this to her baby makes me so sad and angry. She is a danger to that baby. Makes me feel physically sick watching her story’s. Shocking behaviour

Reactions: 7
Does anyone know the name of the bouncer thing she’s using? I’d love to see the age it’s meant to be suitable for.

Reactions: 1
Does anyone know the name of the bouncer thing she’s using? I’d love to see the age it’s meant to be suitable for.
From a quick google looks like the bright starts bounce around, recommended 4m+, baby must be able to sit unassisted to use it according to user guide

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
From a quick google looks like the bright starts bounce around, recommended 4m+, baby must be able to sit unassisted to use it according to user guide
And she’s putting her 7 week old in there 😳

Reactions: 3

the same one but different colour, clearly states from six months.
Honestly it’s winding me up, she treats the baby like a doll. She looks all hunched over and not comfortable at all.

Reactions: 4
Please please read this Amy and take note. Or if anyone speaks to her regularly but comes on here please tell her. We are all worried about that poor baby. She is a still a newborn for godsake. I honestly can’t stop thinking about how badly she is treating that baby putting it in a bouncer at that age. I think the legs been surspended in air is even worse for hips . And her poor little neck. Amy please stop it what you are doing is cruel.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Please please read this Amy and take note. Or if anyone speaks to her regularly but comes on here please tell her. We are all worried about that poor baby. She is a still a newborn for godsake. I honestly can’t stop thinking about how badly she is treating that baby putting it in a bouncer at that age. I think the legs been surspended in air is even worse for hips . And her poor little neck. Amy please stop it what you are doing is cruel.
I tried to say to her and her sister but they blocked me

• Sad
  • Angry
She put a story up saying she’s perfectly safe because she not baring weight on her legs.

What about her neck you idiot? 😤
Or her poor spine or hips as she just dangling not to mention her neck. Baby bouncers have age guides for a reason.
Can’t believe how stupid she’s being just to get pictures for the gram

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Also annoys me seeing that baby perched on the sofa with hundreds of blankets all over her. She’s always covered in loads of layers- she could easily be smothered by them.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
I'm not a mum and I even know support her neck! Her head is all over the place and it's making me feel so uncomfortable. She's doing so much that's going to cause Elle issues in later life.

After seeing the baby's head bobbing around like a nodding dog in her latest video I 100% stand by the fact that she should be supporting her head still 🙄 how is she so clueless??

Love how she points out that the baby doesn’t sleep in the cot with a pillow, cos obviously that would be so stupid. But hey, it’s fine to put her in a jumperoo or let her head wobble enough to resemble the Churchill dog.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.