amy_weightloss_blog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apparently breathing during contractions is hypnobirthing 😂😂 surely it’s just breathing, you don’t need to be trained to do that, not going to whole your breath the hold time apart from when your actually pushing 🥴 and the consultant was telling her the risks which they have a duty of care to do i work in health care and when we do consent we have to add everything on there even saying to the patient you can die...it’s a risk they don’t turn around and say I can’t believe they said that 🥴 it also covers them if any thing was to go wrong and some one tried to sue, for example if she ignored the doctor and had a home birth and an emergency happened where her or the baby didn’t survive , the doctor has covered them selves by saying they did explain the risks 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Apparently breathing during contractions is hypnobirthing 😂😂 surely it’s just breathing, you don’t need to be trained to do that, not going to whole your breath the hold time apart from when your actually pushing 🥴 and the consultant was telling her the risks which they have a duty of care to do i work in health care and when we do consent we have to add everything on there even saying to the patient you can die...it’s a risk they don’t turn around and say I can’t believe they said that 🥴 it also covers them if any thing was to go wrong and some one tried to sue, for example if she ignored the doctor and had a home birth and an emergency happened where her or the baby didn’t survive , the doctor has covered them selves by saying they did explain the risks 🤷🏻‍♀️
I think she only wanted a home birth so she could have her whole family around to watch 🤢

She was obviously high risk due to her gestational diabetes so it’s only right the consultant warned her of the risks.

Maybe if she’d got her head out of the sweet jar she wouldn’t have gained over 3st!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I think she only wanted a home birth so she could have her whole family around to watch 🤢

She was obviously high risk due to her gestational diabetes so it’s only right the consultant warned her of the risks.

Maybe if she’d got her head out of the sweet jar she wouldn’t have gained over 3st!
I wonder if her GD is why her baby has those eyes

• Haha
  • Wow
She’s put the baby in that sodding bouncer again!
But she’s asking what playmat she should buy as she’s 7 weeks now...so she’s only just ready for a playmat which is suitable from birth but she’s been in the bouncer for a fortnight, and shouldn’t be in that for months yet. The mind blows.

Reactions: 6
But she’s asking what playmat she should buy as she’s 7 weeks now...so she’s only just ready for a playmat which is suitable from birth but she’s been in the bouncer for a fortnight, and shouldn’t be in that for months yet. The mind blows.
She's a thick tart

You have to have more intelligence, knowledge and follow more rules to have fish in a tank these days than these idiots who just pop out kids and treat them like accessories. It’s worrying.
Yeah, these are the types of people who's kid ends up accidentally dead 😔 you see it on the news

• Sad
Reactions: 2
She's hoping for a free playmat that's evident. They can afford to buy what they would like it would seem... she has loads of relatives with kids so I'm sure she knows which playmat to get 🤨 she clearly doesn't give a tit if it's age appropriate either

That kid is going to have sooooooo many hip problems when it’s older. But she will say it wasn’t down to it being in a bouncer at 7 weeks old 🤦🏻‍♀️ but hey ho. Why is nobody telling her this is bad like her sister or her mother. So wrong 😑

Reactions: 4
That kid is going to have sooooooo many hip problems when it’s older. But she will say it wasn’t down to it being in a bouncer at 7 weeks old 🤦🏻‍♀️ but hey ho. Why is nobody telling her this is bad like her sister or her mother. So wrong 😑
And if one of us were to tell her nicely then she woukd only block us and ignore the advice anyway.

Reactions: 4
So she made all that fuss about not having the birth she wanted as she didn’t want any risk to the baby then lashes her in a bouncer when she’s only just ready for a playmat. How can some one be so thick

She put a story up saying she’s perfectly safe because she not baring weight on her legs.

What about her neck you idiot? 😤

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.