amy_weightloss_blog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The monkey thing she shared was so bleeping weird to compare to herself. Wtf 😂😂😂😂
The sister had to share it too of course 🤣😳

Now she's randomly painting a wall in her room to fit in with all the other insta wankers coating everything in the shade elephants dump or whatever it's called. She's loopy 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The sister had to share it too of course 🤣😳

Now she's randomly painting a wall in her room to fit in with all the other insta wankers coating everything in the shade elephants dump or whatever it's called. She's loopy 🤦🏼‍♀️
elephants dump haha love it!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Omg she’s still leaving this poor baby to flop her own head around like a rag doll 😧😩

this girl has no clue, I don’t have any children but know how to look after a baby ! This twit needs her tubes tied ASAP Rocky.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Can’t believe that baby is in that bouncer again she really is clueless.

Reactions: 4
I've just been with my friend who had a baby the same time as Amy (I've never been around babies so only know what I've picked up on over the years), but seeing a 7 week old has proven to me they should be no where near one of those things never mind actually putting her in one.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
My heart leaps into my mouth every time that baby is in the jumperoo. She’s off her head. So bloody dangerous. Anything for the Gram…..

Reactions: 6
That poor baby can't support herself properly yet. She looks so uncomfortable. Someone needs to say something.

Reactions: 1
I only saw her grid post but I’ve just seen her stories now and they’re even worse. It’s actually sad to watch, without sounding really snow flake like. The poor baby is so wobbly and all over the place. She’s being so stupid. I wish her health visitor could see this.

• Sad
What’s even worse is her parents and family are probably saying it’s fine. The whole family are thick as duck

Reactions: 10
As thick as compacted pig tit. All of them.
that poor baby being put in that bouncer again.

Reactions: 4
Now she's got her own doll to play with it looks like she's stopped pretending she's Eden's mother... the name Elle doesn't suit her baby at all. Maybe she'll grow into her name as well 🤐

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Now she's got her own doll to play with it looks like she's stopped pretending she's Eden's mother... the name Elle doesn't suit her baby at all. Maybe she'll grow into her name as well 🤐
I don’t think she suits the name Elle either.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.