amy_weightloss_blog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually think Amy has a mental age of about 12
I know putting a 5 week old in a jumperoo shows how immature she is. Also she shouldn’t have the blanket over the babies shoulders what if she pulls it over her face while Amy is snoozing and suffocate 😱

• Sad
Reactions: 3
I know putting a 5 week old in a jumperoo shows how immature she is. Also she shouldn’t have the blanket over the babies shoulders what if she pulls it over her face while Amy is snoozing and suffocate 😱
And laying her on her front in one of those pods!🙈 if she wants her to drift of to sleep, a good start would be not pointing the phone in her face, stimulating her!!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
She shouldn’t be sleeping on her front FML!

Babies should never ever be put to sleep on their front and I very much doubt she rolled over herself.

Someone give her head a bloody wobble!!

Reactions: 6
A 5 week old baby should not be put to sleep on their front! I thought this was drilled into you in antenatal sessions and sleep safety talks!

Reactions: 2
She shouldn’t be sleeping on her front FML!

Babies should never ever be put to sleep on their front and I very much doubt she rolled over herself.

Someone give her head a bloody wobble!!
Stressed me seeing that! I have a newborn and I’m a second time mum 🤨 you just never know!!!

• Sad
Holding her baby and posing in the mirror at the same time to get a photo of her jeans ...

gave me major anxiety

Reactions: 1
Has anyone watched her birth story? Slagging off her consultant for telling her the risks of having a home birth with a big baby! 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I’ll never understand why these people think others are so desperate to hear their birth story. It’s so personal anyway, why would you want to share it with loads of strangers?! Such self importance.

Reactions: 10
Did Amy or Hannah finish school or even do any HE? Or was it straight into the family drug sweetie business? They both seem a bit thick and unworldly.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Has anyone watched her birth story? Slagging off her consultant for telling her the risks of having a home birth with a big baby! 🙄
Swfeebs was the same. Tbh I couldn’t think of anything worse. Giving birth makes a HUGE mess 🤢

She can’t tell a story can she. The editing was all over the place and the first part of the story took me a while to understand what she was trying to say she kept jumping about. Also Elle wasn’t 10 pounds but she was pretty much 9 and since she’s short that’s pretty big

Reactions: 5
She’s not kidding when she says she can talk for England! Long story short - she wanted a home birth, she was strongly advised against it by experienced, trained professionals, didn’t like what she was hearing so slagged then off. Booked in for an elective section, as advised, went to in to labour naturally, managed to breath through her contractions - as many mothers do; then had her section - da da da da da.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Sounds like a normal birth to be honest but she has to make a drama out of it and offcourse a creepy montage

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.