amy_weightloss_blog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is Amy back on slimming world? Think my eyes are almost rolling out my head by now 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I think she's back with that Rumer trainer woman that they all used to obsess over

She seems to be ‘gifting’ a lot of the SW Huns - Sophie Jude and Harry both doing it, and Fopps is allover her too 🙄
I can't stand the way they all wank over her and follow each other like sheep. From what I can see it's a boot camp with a bit of starvation. Did you ever see a sadder bunch 🤣🤢 keeping Kate used her too🙄

Reactions: 5
didn't she say not long ago she wasn't going to stress over her body etc etc and that's exactly what she's doing again.

Reactions: 8
didn't she say not long ago she wasn't going to stress over her body etc etc and that's exactly what she's doing again.
Yep. Ridiculous. Once her sister delivers id imagine she’s going to be straight back on it too. Amy’s baby is just 3 months old, it’s a sorry state of affairs. Yet still pedalling the kilos of sweets inbetween the healthy eating stories.

Reactions: 7
Without a doubt it's all she can think about. Weird how the both sisters are so obsessed with gaining and losing weight

Reactions: 3
Their focus on weight must definitely stem from their upbringing. They’re both obsessed with it.

Didn't she put on like 5 stone when she was pregnant? 9 months is such a small period of time to gain that massive amount, you only need around 300 extra calories a day when you are pregnant.

Reactions: 2
Didn't she put on like 5 stone when she was pregnant? 9 months is such a small period of time to gain that massive amount, you only need around 300 extra calories a day when you are pregnant.
Everyone’s different though and pregnancy gains vary greatly. It’s not the gain, it’s the fact that she’s back to obsessing just a few weeks PP. she’s already looking back at photos regretting feeling unhappy with her body, imagine in 10 years when she looks back and realises that she needed to just focus on being a mum and enjoying it. Not saying that she can’t be unhappy with her weight now, but as someone else said, it’s obsession and Amy and Hannah seem to feed off each other

Everyone’s different though and pregnancy gains vary greatly. It’s not the gain, it’s the fact that she’s back to obsessing just a few weeks PP. she’s already looking back at photos regretting feeling unhappy with her body, imagine in 10 years when she looks back and realises that she needed to just focus on being a mum and enjoying it. Not saying that she can’t be unhappy with her weight now, but as someone else said, it’s obsession and Amy and Hannah seem to feed off each other
Right, so had she not had gained so much she wouldn't be obsessing so hard now.

I think it’s difficult to comment on how people are weight obsessed etc without having been there yourself.

I think this family are very weird, like, yeah, they’re just so odd. But I have had so much trouble with my weight - I’m not overweight at all, size 8 and healthy, but I obsess so much 😬 and did the same after my baby. I know it’s stupid and it doesn’t matter but it’s still an obsession. Sorry, just my thoughts! It’s an actual mental issue basically and hard to shake overnight, especially if it’s all you’ve known for years.

I think it’s difficult to comment on how people are weight obsessed etc without having been there yourself.

I think this family are very weird, like, yeah, they’re just so odd. But I have had so much trouble with my weight - I’m not overweight at all, size 8 and healthy, but I obsess so much 😬 and did the same after my baby. I know it’s stupid and it doesn’t matter but it’s still an obsession. Sorry, just my thoughts! It’s an actual mental issue basically and hard to shake overnight, especially if it’s all you’ve known for years.
I’ve been there too so completely understand what you’re saying and don’t be sorry for an opinion. I wasn’t like it PP but in those days it wasn’t a problem for me. Someone called me fat years later and to be honest, until then it just wasn’t on my radar. I should say I was a size 12 when that comment was made. Friend was off to slimming world and I went too. That’s how my spiral started. I’m 2 stone heavier now than I was then and when I look back, I wasted 10 years of my life on a comment made by a head that was projecting his own unhappiness onto me.

I once enquired when I seen all the insta huns using Rumer and how amazing they were doing (blinkered by insta and the restrict lose weight binge process - i found Rumer through a girl called Izzy).. I was gobsmacked at how expensive it was (I get this is a bespoke service etc, but with no face to face contact I was shocked. I'm sure it was more than £300! I could be wrong as this was a long time ago.

• Wow
I once enquired when I seen all the insta huns using Rumer and how amazing they were doing (blinkered by insta and the restrict lose weight binge process - i found Rumer through a girl called Izzy).. I was gobsmacked at how expensive it was (I get this is a bespoke service etc, but with no face to face contact I was shocked. I'm sure it was more than £300! I could be wrong as this was a long time ago.
It's crazy, the cals she had them on with the level of exercise was absurd. Nothing you can't find out online for yourself for free with a bit of effort. It's a slap in the face for people who pay when she's "gifted" these people too

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.