amy_weightloss_blog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Me too. There’s just something not quite right. I know we’ve all said baby’s grow into themselves but her eyes and how she holds herself just don’t sit right. I know the pandemic has meant health visitors etc don’t get out as much and maybe we are reading into it but I feel the same as you.
Poor little sweetheart. I hope Amy realises and gets her some help.

Me too. There’s just something not quite right. I know we’ve all said baby’s grow into themselves but her eyes and how she holds herself just don’t sit right. I know the pandemic has meant health visitors etc don’t get out as much and maybe we are reading into it but I feel the same as you.
Surely she's been seen by some midwife or someone but it's a bit strange. The wee one's eyes don't seem to focus properly and the way she moves her arms is a bit strange too. I feel bad for commenting on a baby but it is worrying 😟

Reactions: 1
Oh I thought the baby was looking a bit more settled now on the stories I saw this morning, she’s still very wee

Has she put a five week old in a jumperoo?
I couldn't believe it when I saw it, especially after seeing how wobbly she was and how little head control she had in her earlier stories. Her poor hips and feet will be suffering if she keeps dumping her in there

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
This baby is like a doll to her. I seriously cannot believe she’s let her bounce in there without being able to support her head, even if it was for a few minutes, it’s so silly!

You all took the words out of my mouth!
Her LO has very little head control I can’t believe she would do that.
i even googled it out of curiosity and advice is definitely not before 4 MONTHS even if they have strong head control.

Reactions: 3
You all took the words out of my mouth!
Her LO has very little head control I can’t believe she would do that.
i even googled it out of curiosity and advice is definitely not before 4 MONTHS even if they have strong head control.
This kid is going to have serious problems

Reactions: 1
People must have inboxed her about shoving the baby in that 😳 is she trying to give it a spinal injury?!

Reactions: 4
She treats that baby like I treated my tiny tears doll when I was 6

• Haha
I actually think Amy has a mental age of about 12
I was thinking she’s obviously been babied all her life and I don’t think really had to adult without her parents or Hannah to fall back on. Now she has to be more adult-y she seems to not know what to do.

I was thinking she’s obviously been babied all her life and I don’t think really had to adult without her parents or Hannah to fall back on. Now she has to be more adult-y she seems to not know what to do.
Her parents can be partly blamed if their grandchild suffers a serious injury 😞

Reactions: 3
They seem very desperate selling their sweets. Drug business mustn’t be doing so well 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.