amy_weightloss_blog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she 4 weeks now? My baby could focus his eyes at 4 weeks and we even started getting a proper smile rather than a wind smile. He was so alert.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I don’t have kids so my opinion is probs invalid haha but is it normal for newborns to just stare off into space like that? In my limited baby experience when they’re awake their eyes are moving and looking all over the place, not just staring?
Not really, no. They usually focus on stuff.

I don’t have kids so my opinion is probs invalid haha but is it normal for newborns to just stare off into space like that? In my limited baby experience when they’re awake their eyes are moving and looking all over the place, not just staring?
Poor kid maybe if her ma stoped shoving the phone in the poor babies face constantly it can’t be good for her.

Nope that baby has not grown into its eyes yet
The montage of 4 pics are not flattering at all poor thing. The bottom right is cute but the others should be kept for family only! This poor kid will be haunted by these pics when their classmates find them in the future!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Does she realise it’s possible to show her baby without also having her boob in the shot🥴🥴 gotta get her in those milky mamas ffs🤢🤢

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
I'm worried about her daughter
Me too. There’s just something not quite right. I know we’ve all said baby’s grow into themselves but her eyes and how she holds herself just don’t sit right. I know the pandemic has meant health visitors etc don’t get out as much and maybe we are reading into it but I feel the same as you.

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.