amy_weightloss_blog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love dogs but I dunno why her dog makes me feel sick 😂looks like it stinks
There’s definitely something about that dog isn’t there.
I’m a dog lover too, think they’re better than humans but I can’t quite put my finger on why that one is weird as duck! It just is

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Her bragging about the baby sleeping so long. The baby sleeping that long between feeds is worrying not good 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 2
The baby still has goggly eyes surely she should be able to focus better now she’s a few weeks old 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 1
First time commenting on this thread but I'm becoming extremely worried about elle. I'm so tempted to message Amy, I don't want to cause concern etc but at the end of that video the baby jumps and like turns and looks stiff, that's exactly what our baby did when he was born and it turned out he was having seizures, he was born unbeknown to us with a large brain tumour. I really hope it's nothing but god it's unnerved me 😔

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
First time commenting on this thread but I'm becoming extremely worried about elle. I'm so tempted to message Amy, I don't want to cause concern etc but at the end of that video the baby jumps and like turns and looks stiff, that's exactly what our baby did when he was born and it turned out he was having seizures, he was born unbeknown to us with a large brain tumour. I really hope it's nothing but god it's unnerved me 😔
I am so sorry to hear that 😞

Thank you. Don't worry he's okay now, he had brain surgery to remove the tumour when he was 2 years old. He still has seizures though so it's a battling game with meds etc. I really hope elle is okay x
What a lot to go through, though 😔. Little warrior!

Thank you. Don't worry he's okay now, he had brain surgery to remove the tumour when he was 2 years old. He still has seizures though so it's a battling game with meds etc. I really hope elle is okay x
How scary for you I’m glad to hear he’s doing ok now xx

• Heart
I don’t have kids so my opinion is probs invalid haha but is it normal for newborns to just stare off into space like that? In my limited baby experience when they’re awake their eyes are moving and looking all over the place, not just staring?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.