Amy “premix” Gerard and Co

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She also did a humble brag about losing her little son’s ABN number so she could organise his tax refund, to oh-so-subtly tell us peasants that even her toddler is raking in the cash! Lucky him to have a nice little nest egg for when he’s older, it’s a shame we’ve all seen his private parts against our will. He should be able to pay for lots of therapy. I don’t get why she wouldn’t have immediately deleted the photo when she realised it showed his entire naked body.
How much is she likely to have made from him? I’ve legit never seen her post stuff from his view?

How much is she likely to have made from him? I’ve legit never seen her post stuff from his view?
I think when she does sponsored children’s items- clothes, toys, products and furniture etc, she probably lists him as the client rather than herself, so he receives the payment and she shows photos and videos of him using and wearing the items. It’s not super regular but definitely pops up here and there!

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I think when she does sponsored children’s items- clothes, toys, products and furniture etc, she probably lists him as the client rather than herself, so he receives the payment and she shows photos and videos of him using and wearing the items. It’s not super regular but definitely pops up here and there!
Wow.

Tell me you’re pimping out your kid without telling me you’re pimping out your kid. Wonder if he has any say (a simple yes or no).

Reactions: 1
Wow.

Tell me you’re pimping out your kid without telling me you’re pimping out your kid. Wonder if he has any say (a simple yes or no).
I mean, he’s getting new toys/activities etc and seeming to enjoy them, and obviously too young to understand the concept of himself earning money. I don’t really have an issue with it as long as it’s just now and again and the kids when briefly shown are looking happy and healthy- that goes for all influencers whose kids get sent things from brands.

Reactions: 3
She started pretty early shilling pouch baby food and maybe even formula.

I went to high school with Jade, she’s always been a bit of a social climber and was ashamed of not being as well off as others growing up. Pretty sure her main goal in life has been to land a rich husband as she was always pretty shallow and wanted expensive things.
Also when she first moved in with her now husband, he told her that he never loved her and she moved out and wrote an entire blog post about it (I’m still dying from the secondhand embarrassment) then they ended up back together after a few months and then she got pregnant. The way he looks at her makes me think he still might feel that way.
I vividly remember Jade trying to cozy up to Sydney Swans footballers back in the days and getting crappy when they told her she was embarrassing for wearing a Swans scarf at a nightclub. The social climbing has always been strong with this one.

And I find her parenting absolutely suffocating. She whinges constantly about having no privacy, no personal space, about her kids always needing her, but has very deliberately parented them in a way that's fostered that kind of constant dependence. I kind of get the psychology of it - being a fairly isolated SAHM (especially during Covid), you probably want to feel needed/important/valued by whomever you're around, so she's done that with her kids, but it's crazy to me that she can't see she is the sole creator of this situation. The breast feeding, co-sleeping, gentle parenting etc is fine if that's your thing, but to then sook about it non-stop is soooooo annoying.

I vividly remember Jade trying to cozy up to Sydney Swans footballers back in the days and getting crappy when they told her she was embarrassing for wearing a Swans scarf at a nightclub. The social climbing has always been strong with this one.

And I find her parenting absolutely suffocating. She whinges constantly about having no privacy, no personal space, about her kids always needing her, but has very deliberately parented them in a way that's fostered that kind of constant dependence. I kind of get the psychology of it - being a fairly isolated SAHM (especially during Covid), you probably want to feel needed/important/valued by whomever you're around, so she's done that with her kids, but it's crazy to me that she can't see she is the sole creator of this situation. The breast feeding, co-sleeping, gentle parenting etc is fine if that's your thing, but to then sook about it non-stop is soooooo annoying.
Hahahah she’s so embarrassing! She also briefly dated one of the Bondi Rescue boys.
URGH I know, and then she’ll take a selfie of herself pulling that stupid smug face and the post is about her complaining about her kids and parenting.
I also find it hilarious that she’ll soon have 3 boys but I’m pretty sure she’s one of those “boy mums” and would be super competitive with a daughter if she had one.

Here we go again. The hot mess is pissed already 😅
Looks like the husband is the driver bet it's killing him.

Last edited:
Oh gawd she is such a bogan. They need to bring back that tv show Ladette to Lady. Didn’t she go to a private school? Bet her parents are thrilled they paid tens of thousands of dollars for her to behave like a trash bag…

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Lol she would be getting paid to promote those wineries too. Most of the ones she’s shown promote themselves as being quite high end and I doubt would be thrilled she’s promoting behaving that way.

Lol she would be getting paid to promote those wineries too. Most of the ones she’s shown promote themselves as being quite high end and I doubt would be thrilled she’s promoting behaving that way.
Nah they one percent use local celebs to promote them, especially Hentley, they don’t need her promo (I’m a local!). She is just having a big weekend with her mate.

The story where she’s “fingering” the wine glass. That’s sexual harassment. If her husband did that to a woman who was working there everyone would be up in arms. Everyone has the right to go to work and not be sexually harassed, men and women. There’s nothing funny about that, the worker was trying to explain something to her and she starts performing a sexual act on her wine glass. That’s disgusting and not acceptable in 2022. Husband has his head in his hands, says it all really.

Reactions: 6
She’s such a vulgar bogan but gets away with it because she’s a white slim blondie who dresses up and does her hair and make up

speaking of - is this how people dress to go to wineries? Seems a bit fancy (heels, dress)

Reactions: 5
I just looked at her stories.

Imagine being like that 🥴

Oh gawd she is such a bogan. They need to bring back that tv show Ladette to Lady. Didn’t she go to a private school? Bet her parents are thrilled they paid tens of thousands of dollars for her to behave like a trash bag…
Also AG never have any kind of proper job….and now shilling crap on the gram. Good luck when IG is longer a job. At least her mates will be ok, except maybe Jade who doesn’t seem to need the money anyway (I give Jade points for not really selling stuff)

Honestly the constant sexual stuff is just vulgar.

Always gyrating on something/someone

Always performing some sex act on a wine glass

Honestly imagine if roles were reversed?!

Reactions: 5
She’s such a vulgar bogan but gets away with it because she’s a white slim blondie who dresses up and does her hair and make up

speaking of - is this how people dress to go to wineries? Seems a bit fancy (heels, dress)
No, coming from an Adelaidean, this is not how we dress at wineries. I mean, it isn’t as classy as it looks at most wineries, but you don’t go in dressed like trash.

What about Leigh’s whinge today about the rain. Got called out in her messages and had to prove she donated to UNICEF.

This woman really truly grinds my gears.

Remember the other day Leigh had an AMA and she answered this question. What would you save first in a fire? Her response was her Apple Watch. Not her kid. Thank god she does not deserve any more kids. Whinges about Alexander. ‘I had to leave him at childcare today because of my podcast.’ What do you expect, he is two years old living in an apartment?

Had a whinge about the TGA news rules about influencers and products. Specially the sunscreen

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.