Amy “premix” Gerard and Co

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I used to love Leigh Campbell but she’s turned arrogant lately. The $500 Birkenstocks she couldn’t live without and not to mention sharing her son nude on her Instagram feed

Reactions: 5
I used to love Leigh Campbell but she’s turned arrogant lately. The $500 Birkenstocks she couldn’t live without and not to mention sharing her son nude on her Instagram feed
Used to LOVE her too. Her whole attitude has changed since she’s become more influencer and less fun content. It’s everything - the dior shoes, Yves saint laurent tote bag, all of the girls in this group are very ‘new money’ buying the most basic items to allude to wealth and money. It’s sad really, it’s one big show abs constantly trying to one up each other.
The only one I like is an organised apartment who I think has some real money - her husband is in finance and she’s a lawyer, at least she has a real job.

jade Cottees husband looks constantly pissed off at her. I mean, she did baby trapped him and she gets pissed off when she goes out for her ‘girls day’ she has to cook for the kids as he doesn’t. Honey, you asked for this life.

Reactions: 2
Used to LOVE her too. Her whole attitude has changed since she’s become more influencer and less fun content. It’s everything - the dior shoes, Yves saint laurent tote bag, all of the girls in this group are very ‘new money’ buying the most basic items to allude to wealth and money. It’s sad really, it’s one big show abs constantly trying to one up each other.
The only one I like is an organised apartment who I think has some real money - her husband is in finance and she’s a lawyer, at least she has a real job.

jade Cottees husband looks constantly pissed off at her. I mean, she did baby trapped him and she gets pissed off when she goes out for her ‘girls day’ she has to cook for the kids as he doesn’t. Honey, you asked for this life.
AOA ( Brooke) I love but I feel sorry for her re her workload as somejne in the other thread. She seems absolutely lovely though but not sure why she hangs out with the rest of them.

I like Jades parenting as she actually seems to care about and spend time with her kids and doesn’t plaster them in compromising situation on her IG. Not sure I would want her SAHM life even with the designer clothes/skincare/Pilates budget though.

Wonder what happened with KFEs latest bloke

Oh yes, KFE new bloke (jake?) has gone and she was rumoured to have had a NYE fling with Michael Clarke!
I get the feeling jake was a littleYounger than her, maybe difference of lifestyle...

I feel like Leigh has really changed recently and become a lot more influencer-y. Asking for recommendations and then a few days later she appears in the exact thing gifted from somewhere (gym tops recently), it’s so transparent! Also she lives near me and every time I see her and her son now I think about how she put him naked on the internet for anyone to see, such a violation 😞

• Sad
Reactions: 4
That was definitely a bit of an eeek moment for me.

Read the room, Leigh.

Anyone listen to Amy’s podcast? Surely she’s almost out of people to interview right?

I reckon her and Leigh will announce a podcast together any minute too.

Reactions: 1
Did anyone find out what was going on with Mama Kez? The co owner of bump day spa with Tegan Natoli. It was mentioned in the other thread but not what the issue was

Reactions: 4
Anyone listen to Amy’s podcast? Surely she’s almost out of people to interview right?

I reckon her and Leigh will announce a podcast together any minute too.
I just don't understand how she has a podcast?! She 'interviews Husband, brother, Mum, best friend 'Bez' and they all kiss her dick. She has no substance.

As for Kez, her hubby had a Christmas Party on The Harbour. There was paid entertainment. One of the girls has made allegations against him. He was charged and is now fighting it. Hence coming off all Social Media.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I just don't understand how she has a podcast?! She 'interviews Husband, brother, Mum, best friend 'Bez' and they all kiss her dick. She has no substance.

As for Kez, her hubby had a Christmas Party on The Harbour. There was paid entertainment. One of the girls has made allegations against him. He was charged and is now fighting it. Hence coming off all Social Media.
Oh wow. That’s pretty serious. When legal troubles were mentioned in the other thread I thought they were referencing Tegan’s husband, which I found strange as he had a pretty good rep as a builder. I lived near them and she was always so lovely.

Thanks for the tea. I saw he is appearing in court in March and it was a criminal matter…

Oh wow. That’s pretty serious. When legal troubles were mentioned in the other thread I thought they were referencing Tegan’s husband, which I found strange as he had a pretty good rep as a builder. I lived near them and she was always so lovely.
Her husbands company is doing well. Tegan is ok but very rapidly become one of 'them'

Thanks for the tea. I saw he is appearing in court in March and it was a criminal matter…
Definitely criminal. Heavy charges.

I just don’t get this group. They’re all clearly got some brains (doing well in their respective fields) and could be taken seriously as businesswomen but yet they’ve all decided to go the influencer route.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.