Amy “premix” Gerard and Co

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
AOA ( Brooke) I love but I feel sorry for her re her workload as somejne in the other thread. She seems absolutely lovely though but not sure why she hangs out with the rest of them.

I like Jades parenting as she actually seems to care about and spend time with her kids and doesn’t plaster them in compromising situation on her IG. Not sure I would want her SAHM life even with the designer clothes/skincare/Pilates budget though.

Wonder what happened with KFEs latest bloke
Brooke seems so lovely but I would absolutely loathe to have her life. I can’t vibe with people as perfectly clean and organised and orderly as her. She is clearly a very high achiever and seems to keep all the plates spinning at all times and deserves a large medal! I wonder what her husband is like- she seems to take on so much of the mental load for the household, not that that is unusual for women!

I’ve followed Leigh even before socials when she and ZFB were beauty editors and I was a teenager! I really sympathise with her fertility journey and I think she’s been amazingly open and transparent about it, also my heart broke for her family when her dad passed away. She, like ZFB, is quite out of touch to the average lady now I think. Not in the same realms financially but definitely in lifestyle! For Leigh, everything is an ad or a whinge or something fancy and smug. I will continue to follow her despite all of this 🤷🏻‍♀️

I find Amy SO off putting and refuse to follow her, she does have lovely hair and an enviable figure but her personality leaves a lot to be desired.

Reactions: 7
Brooke seems so lovely but I would absolutely loathe to have her life. I can’t vibe with people as perfectly clean and organised and orderly as her. She is clearly a very high achiever and seems to keep all the plates spinning at all times and deserves a large medal! I wonder what her husband is like- she seems to take on so much of the mental load for the household, not that that is unusual for women!

I’ve followed Leigh even before socials when she and ZFB were beauty editors and I was a teenager! I really sympathise with her fertility journey and I think she’s been amazingly open and transparent about it, also my heart broke for her family when her dad passed away. She, like ZFB, is quite out of touch to the average lady now I think. Not in the same realms financially but definitely in lifestyle! For Leigh, everything is an ad or a whinge or something fancy and smug. I will continue to follow her despite all of this 🤷🏻‍♀️

I find Amy SO off putting and refuse to follow her, she does have lovely hair and an enviable figure but her personality leaves a lot to be desired.
I think Amy is just trying so hard to keep up with the other girls and she just can't.

Like someone else said, they are all well established in their careers. Whereas hocking tit is all she has.

I feel she just overcompensates with trying to be funny ALL THE TIME and she isn't and the constant drinking to deflect.

Reactions: 6

same here - used to absolutely worship ZFB and Leigh! I’ll forever follow but it’s not as fun when they’re not relatable in any way.

All the women in my mums group are absolutely obsessed with Amy and idolise her. I really want to tell them about all the racist comments from her past but I also am jealous they have someone they enjoy so much and seemingly find relatable, I haven’t been able to find that in any influencer in some time and it’s what I used to love about IG.

Reactions: 2
Some women in my mums group also love Amy Gerard... i have mentioned her racist antics and other things but treaded carefully as it's a few friendship group...

Reactions: 1
I went to high school with Jade, she’s always been a bit of a social climber and was ashamed of not being as well off as others growing up. Pretty sure her main goal in life has been to land a rich husband as she was always pretty shallow and wanted expensive things.
Also when she first moved in with her now husband, he told her that he never loved her and she moved out and wrote an entire blog post about it (I’m still dying from the secondhand embarrassment) then they ended up back together after a few months and then she got pregnant. The way he looks at her makes me think he still might feel that way.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Deleted. Devastating. Man I miss the 2014/2015 era of blogs. So much good stuff. So little concern for privacy 😂

Reactions: 5
I went to high school with Jade, she’s always been a bit of a social climber and was ashamed of not being as well off as others growing up. Pretty sure her main goal in life has been to land a rich husband as she was always pretty shallow and wanted expensive things.
Also when she first moved in with her now husband, he told her that he never loved her and she moved out and wrote an entire blog post about it (I’m still dying from the secondhand embarrassment) then they ended up back together after a few months and then she got pregnant. The way he looks at her makes me think he still might feel that way.
DYING. This is hilarious. Also, makes sense... break up, back together, ‘accidental pregnancy’, the constant annoyed looks he throws her, it’s all falling into place now.
Makes sense about her being a social climber and wanting expensive things, her feed lately is just one big ‘look at my expensive things’

I am annoyed I missed the blog post though, would have been good for a few lol’s!

On another note, who goes back to a guy who said he never loved you. I’m Gobsmacked. That’s a red flag. Embarrassing to blog about it, call a girlfriend and vent don’t post for people to see. Blergh.
Maybe all the material things are trying to fill a void within her..

On another note, who goes back to a guy that said he never loved you?!? Major red flags.
Embarrassing to blog about it - call a girlfriend, vent to your mum, get drunk or anything else but blog about it. Cringe.

The excessive expensive items are probably trying
To fill a void within herself, must be pretty lonely parenting two kids with a man who might not love you and clearly doesn’t respect you. He does seem to love his kids, which is something.

DYING. This is hilarious. Also, makes sense... break up, back together, ‘accidental pregnancy’, the constant annoyed looks he throws her, it’s all falling into place now.
Makes sense about her being a social climber and wanting expensive things, her feed lately is just one big ‘look at my expensive things’

I am annoyed I missed the blog post though, would have been good for a few lol’s!

On another note, who goes back to a guy who said he never loved you. I’m Gobsmacked. That’s a red flag. Embarrassing to blog about it, call a girlfriend and vent don’t post for people to see. Blergh.

The excessive expensive items are probably trying
To fill a void within herself, must be pretty lonely parenting two kids with a man who might not love you and clearly doesn’t respect you. He does seem to love his kids, which is something.
Ignore my rambling post, I can’t figure out how to edit it 🙈

Last edited:
Do the nicknames Amy has for all her friends make anyone else cringe? I feel like if we don’t know the background/story of the nicknames it’s so irrelevant to use them in her posts and stories. I’ve never known anyone else to do that? Actually I don’t even think knowing the background would make it better, keep them between each other. You’re all grown adults and it’s just cringey. I can’t be the only one who thinks this right!

Reactions: 6
I had no idea about the blog, which confirms the vibes I get that their relationship is so off he always looks like he genuinely despises her.

Do the nicknames Amy has for all her friends make anyone else cringe? I feel like if we don’t know the background/story of the nicknames it’s so irrelevant to use them in her posts and stories. I’ve never known anyone else to do that? Actually I don’t even think knowing the background would make it better, keep them between each other. You’re all grown adults and it’s just cringey. I can’t be the only one who thinks this right!
You’re not the only one. Total mean gal behaviour.

Reactions: 3
Yeah I have no idea why Jade went back to him (oh wait yes I do, it’s because his family has money). She even posted the link to the blog post about it on Twitter which was how I found it. So embarrassing. I went back a couple months later but she’d deleted it and they had gotten back together. Also his sister and Jade look like twins, it’s so weird.
I remember when they took her mum on their honeymoon so she could look after their kid and she kept making posts calling her mum the Chinese nanny (her mum is half Chinese). Her husband looked like he wanted to murder Jade the entire time cause she made him take photos of her posing constantly, they are all still up in her highlight reels called Euro Cottees.
Oh just before she got married, someone took her new married name as an Instagram handle so she couldn’t use it and she was so pissed hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I do find this off putting. It’s like saying to people “look at us being so cute and having this special history together that you weren’t a part of. If you don’t get why I’m calling her this it’s because you are not cool enough to know because you’re not in the in group.”
So irrelevant to anyone else and is designed to make people feel excluded. Same as sharing screenshots of their call logs or messages to each other and stuff. We get jt. You are friends why do you need to keep trying to prove it?

Reactions: 4
I just don’t get this group. They’re all clearly got some brains (doing well in their respective fields) and could be taken seriously as businesswomen but yet they’ve all decided to go the influencer route.
I think they are making an enormous amount of money from their sponsorships and a lot of the self depreciating language (eg. “Welcome back to my fashion channel, welcome to my bathroom, thanks for supporting our little family etc”) is an attempt to make their influencing seem like a little hobby on the side when it is actually generating substantial dollars 💵

Reactions: 7
I think they are making an enormous amount of money from their sponsorships and a lot of the self depreciating language (eg. “Welcome back to my fashion channel, welcome to my bathroom, thanks for supporting our little family etc”) is an attempt to make their influencing seem like a little hobby on the side when it is actually generating substantial dollars 💵
They are making big $$$

Well Leigh posted her screen yesterday and she had Xero which is an accounting program (about $50/month to subscribe) so she must be earning a bit if she's having to track invoicing, financials etc..

Unless she's contract with Mamamia as well? Meh... I unsubscribe to every podcast she's on...

Well Leigh posted her screen yesterday and she had Xero which is an accounting program (about $50/month to subscribe) so she must be earning a bit if she's having to track invoicing, financials etc..

Unless she's contract with Mamamia as well? Meh... I unsubscribe to every podcast she's on...
She also did a humble brag about losing her little son’s ABN number so she could organise his tax refund, to oh-so-subtly tell us peasants that even her toddler is raking in the cash! Lucky him to have a nice little nest egg for when he’s older, it’s a shame we’ve all seen his private parts against our will. He should be able to pay for lots of therapy. I don’t get why she wouldn’t have immediately deleted the photo when she realised it showed his entire naked body.

Reactions: 2
It was his TFN she couldn’t find. The toddler is making upward of $18200. She used to be so good… whyyyyy the naked toddler photo. Would have taken 0.2 seconds to edit and blur it out.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.