Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I’ve been following along this thread for about a month. Got sick of AG ongoing party life, drinking and labelling people best friends (so toxic).

Im a mum, registered nurse and proudly identify as being Aboriginal. Oh I also joined this site because there are so many on here who also think AG and others are wildly inappropriate. Instagram is getting so silly so it’s nice to see normal people actually seeing the shit these people put online and talk about it and saying it’s not ok.

I’m horrified at all of these posts and racist remarks she has made about my mob. I don’t even want to repeat the words she has said.

I thought AG was funny and kind of envied her lifestyle (ages ago) however she looks so out of control now. It looks like she’s trying to achieve some kind of status quo by living her lifestyle just keeping up with the Jones’s.

How on earth does one go out so much and drink so much with children and a house hold to run?

I have a toddler, work full time at the hospital and love a yummy cocktail and good food but all in moderation.

AG is also constantly banging on about “best friends” and it makes me sad tbh.
As a 35+ year old myself, I don’t have best friends anymore, I have equal friendships and adore them all equally.
I feel like her daughter would be a mean girl at school having that “best friend” mentality like her mum does. This is how bullying among girls in the school playground begins. AG will never really know what her daughter is like behind closed doors at school.

I’m raising my child to not have any best friends, rather all friends are the same and we treat them the same. Sure one may come over or have play dates more than others but no LABELLING.

Back to the racism. I sincerely hope she is called out on this. I have checked her Instagram today and have seen how she has edited ALOT of content. Im glad it has been screen shot. Thank you to those who have spotted it. Please report it to appropriate corporate networks as I will be passing through my networks to do the same.

NAIDOC week has just finished and she needs to publicly apologise and get her act together (not over some petty Instagram story either).

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

Moomin_mama

She definit

She definitely apologized for it back in 2019.
I can’t find the specific post but she had re-uploaded the pic of her and the kids with an apology. She also wrote this one referencing it and being called out.

She happens to be a good friend of mine and she has definitely made mistakes in the past but contacting her places of employment seems a bit extreme

She is a really good friend of mine and has definitely made some mistakes in the past but everyone deserves forgiveness from the mistakes they’ve made do they not?
I’m no cyber expert 😏 but isn’t the bottom right pic Amy and the ‘boost post’ you would only see on your own profile? Ie isn’t this Amy posting this? 🤔

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
I’ve started contacting brands as well and some media.
It’s 2022, no excuses anymore.

I’m a fair skin Koori and highly offended by her racist remarks.

I was so afraid to identify as being Aboriginal because of these exact people and their racist remarks when I was a kid and teenager.

I’ve proudly been identifying for a long time now but I won’t stand for this 🖤💛❤

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I thought Leigh didn't read this.. ever since I posted screenshots of her inappropriate comments from her wide open FB page, it suddenly became totally scrubbed and completely private.
But she still has not deleted her racist comments about indigenous Australians:
20220711_115544.jpg
20220711_115528.jpg

I'm honestly shaking with rage. Why has she left up comments like this?

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
It was 2013 not 1973! They definitely had the same social stigma as they have now.

She really is white trash from the shire and unabashedly loves it.
Exactly, in 2013/14, slurs like "dirty dirty jew", "abo", "faggot", "ni****", and making fun of rape and multiple sclerosis, were absolutely not accepted. The fact that she has neglected to do a thorough job of cleansing such hatred from her PUBLIC profile screams that she doesent consider it serious enough. In fact, her response to the racism claims against her in 2019 was, and I quote:

'Everything I do on here and all the things that make you laugh are at the expense of others. Whether it's my own kids, or my dad sleeping upright or myself.

'I take the mickey out of my own family so a race isn't going to be off limits. Especially when it's all just super light hearted.

'We all have our eyes shut simultaneously... and you can't laugh about me referencing my vagina as lasagne but then get your back up because I wrote a Vietnamese last name as a caption.

'I'm happy to cop criticism on the chin but I don't think it's warranted. You can't pick and choose when to laugh along with my sense of humour.'

That wasn't even an apology. It was a full-blown defence highlighting that she doesent even care her racism hurts people. I am just absolutely astonished and perplexed at how some major corporations have chosen to partner with her.

• Wow
Reactions: 20

sharalandaah

She definit

She definitely apologized for it back in 2019.
I can’t find the specific post but she had re-uploaded the pic of her and the kids with an apology. She also wrote this one referencing it and being called out.

She happens to be a good friend of mine and she has definitely made mistakes in the past but contacting her places of employment seems a bit extreme

She is a really good friend of mine and has definitely made some mistakes in the past but everyone deserves forgiveness from the mistakes they’ve made do they not?
Look, idk whether you’re AG or a ‘good friend’ of hers but srsly it’s time to have a long, hard look. This stuff has actually been called out multiple times in the past- at very least in 2019, 2020, and now. Just how many chances does someone deserve? As many others have pointed out in this thread, there are many many jobs where expressing these kinds of racist attitudes would result in immediate termination. Why should influencers get held to more lenient standard? They’re easily earning more than many others

Reactions: 19

grifter

VIP Member
Not too sure!? But my time is 'soon' all you other Tattlers are safe!

Honestly the ego, fragility and self entitlement on these clowns is incredible.
I don’t know this grifter but saw the drama and decided to check her out. I think she’s picked out you because you shared a screenshot of her doing a shout out to tattle (which btw is pathetic on her behalf). She mentioned your Samsung galaxy and made it out like she got the info from her ‘connections’ but I think she can just tell by the screenshot, because the icons (for lack of better word) that are at the bottom of the screen shot are different to other phone brands.
So, my summary is she’s just picked you as you were the first to share and she thinks she’s clever by trying to scare you, but she just looks pathetic.
I hope that makes sense, my post-covid foggy brain isn’t working as well as it used to 😂

Reactions: 19
It’s not your racist old grandma or an idiot teenager. We’re talking about 2013. She was old enough to know better and those terms certainly weren’t appropriate or accepted at that period of time. I think she’d do well to address it and say that she fucked up, but here’s what she’s doing to better herself.

Reactions: 18

emmygluewho

VIP Member
There's a screen shot near the beginning of this thread.. Leigh calls out the users phone type and threatens her with someone she knows in cyber crime or the feds or something. It's so over the top and petty. And threatening! And a gross and inappropriate use of resources if she's really done it as no crime was committed.
That was me!

She could tell I used a Samsung from the screenshots I posted. Such a detective!

But yes, said she had someone high up in Cyber Crimes coming to find me.

Okaaaay you privileged racist fuckwit.

• Haha

Newhere2

VIP Member
I am the same age as AG, LC etc.. at no point have I ever referred to people the way that they have online. I am a teacher. If, in my classroom, I used language such as "abo" "little Jew" "whitest black girl" etc. I'd be immediately fired. The internet is AGs employment essentially (as she doesn't seem qualified in much else) so why shouldn't she lose some employment/endorsement deals until she apologise, express some remorse, educate herself... I just genuinely think that she believes she's done nothing wrong and that it's all humour that is "trolls" don't get.

Newhere2

VIP Member
I thought Leigh didn't read this.. ever since I posted screenshots of her inappropriate comments from her wide open FB page, it suddenly became totally scrubbed and completely private.

• Haha

Female Businesswoman

Chatty Member
Do you think you should give her a chance before ruining her income stream? Which would probably mean she can’t stay home with her kids any more, they miss out? Dunno I think give her 24 hours and if not good enough I guess do what you gotta do.
I dont know… she’s kinda had since 2013..

• Haha
Reactions: 17
i asked her about her apology and she screen shot that to me. She refuses to come onto the site and i understand why. Just sharing some insight because you all seem to think she hasn’t apologized.
Look, despite all cattiness, I am so very offended by the many things I’ve read from Amy. Amy in particular, because I am Asian and she targeted Asians for so long. I remember vividly as a child accidentally ripping off all my eyelashes with an eyelash curler because I was trying to make my eyes bigger like the non-Asians at my school. To have an adult, with children of her own, not even three years ago publicly make fun of us is absolutely deplorable.
Did she really learn from this mistake? Did she, or did she not, just WEEKS ago post a photo of her riding a black balloon, captioned “I prefer riding white ones”. That very much has racist undertones to me? I don’t have a screenshot of it, but hey the internet is forever as we’ve learnt, I’m sure it’s still out there.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16

Newhere2

VIP Member
I love that Leigh's company is "Leigh Campbell Creative." There is nothing creative about her paid posts. Same pose, same shit, same people (her friends only) who comment on the products.
Collage 2022-07-07 16_37_56.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She clearly does read here as she’s deleted most of these pics today and changed the caption on others 🙃 she’s shown a pattern of being ignorant and I bet she would still make jokes at the expense of others race/sexuality etc, just knows not to put it on Instagram now…
Hasn't had the foresight or intelligence to delete all the posts or comments, or of those made by her friends whom have tagged her. Racist, bigoted, and homophobic slurs CAN NEVER BE JUSTIFIED. I don't know what angers me more; the fact the Gerard has actively decided to keep such comments on her profile, or that the major corporations behind her partnerships have not done the due dillagence to easily check that they are supporting a person whom by association can majorly damage their brands. These are some big players like Woolworths Group, Estee Lauder Companies, Groupe L'Occitaine, and Foxtel. Either that, or they support Gerard's comments. And its not one little comment or a stuff up, it is repeated, long-term, systematic racism, bigotry, and homophobia. And if Gerard thinks her comments are harmless, she needs to take a good look at herself in the mirror. I truly hope one day she and some of her friends realise how these slurs can hurt.
20220709_170844.jpg
20220709_170818.jpg
20220709_170755.jpg
20220709_170719.jpg
20220709_170656.jpg
20220709_170640.jpg
20220709_170614.jpg
20220709_170543.jpg
20220709_170516.jpg
20220709_170455.jpg
20220709_170432.jpg
20220709_170337.jpg
20220709_170314.jpg
20220709_170153.jpg
20220709_170123.jpg
20220709_170055.jpg
20220709_165803.jpg
20220709_170028.jpg

Attachments

• Wow
Ohhh Leigh’s anon question box is going to be so good I hope. I hope people are ruthless. Back when I was a teenager and she and ZFB were the beauty queens of mags I loved them both, one I followed Leigh on Insta it didn’t take me long to realise she’s just a bogan that got lucky in an industry and she gets worse and worse everyday. Stories on Instagram really gives you an insight into people like you could never get back in the magazine days and omg she is not aspirational and terribly flawed as a person. Such a disappointment. Honestly her car story drivel and her touching her face and her under chin thing and her terrible hair and her weirdly wrinkled lips - it’s a no from me.
On Amy G I just find her so weird. No ones ever mentioned this her but sometimes I wonder if she has a (prescription) pill problem. I know from personal experience. The slow blinking, the weirdly active mouth and tongue, the slurred speech sometimes and the weight loss. I don’t know, I just feel like something awry. I could be way off though. It’s just a hunch. I think she has very odd marriage. Them always going away separately. Every weekend is a time to binge drink. That weird advice she gave a woman the other day that asked her how she could feel sexy again after kids and Amy replied “flirt with the barista, put yourself out there” wtf this was a married woman. Her slut dropping and dancing in clubs/bars is horrifying. Don’t mind Kristen. I feel AOA is probably got OCD/control issues and I feel sorry for her. Their holiday looked like hell. The food she fed her poor kids on holiday- what a joke. Anyway, Leigh borderline needs her own thread. She is so out of touch with reality, so tone deaf, so problematic, and downright shameless in her grifting. Also I don’t believe for a second that they didn’t drink on the weekend on their FREE hotel stay. God her life must be tough. Not.

• Heart
Short time reader/1st time poster…this is off the topic of LC but on the topic of AG. Does anyone else find it disturbing that she still has very racist posts up? And only as recent as 2018? Remember the ‘Nguyen’ incident? From my memory she mostly defended her post and just changed the caption right? Did she ever fully apologise?

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 14

SilentRunners

if we are to believe this “cybercrime fed” story then:
- her family member has committed a serious breach in their employee code of conduct
- taxpayer funded resources intended to combat actual crimes (such as terrorism and child exploitation) are being diverted to Leigh’s petty vendetta

sharing an opinion on what a public figure shares on a public platform is not a criminal act. using unethical means to access, and possibly publish a private citizens information might be though?

if nothing else, it’s a really bad look on her part, and the mama Mia brand more broadly.

Reactions: 14