Amy “premix” Gerard and Co

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder how she’s deciding who to block. Did you like anything in Outspoken? I know sometimes they block people that view stories but don’t follow, but if you follow her that’s very strange.

Yep! I’ve been blocked by her. I’ve never commented on her post ever nor commented on outspoken so not sure what’s happened there.

Yep! I’ve been blocked by her. I’ve never commented on her post ever nor commented on outspoken so not sure what’s happened there.
Our fragile little fuckwits are on a blocking spree. Guys go on Picuki to view their stories. Don' give them engagement. Yes, its delayed but you can view them without them knowing.
duck they are pathetic.

Reactions: 6
New thread here:

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.