Amy Hart Stop trying to make Amzfest happen, its cringe and we are done!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I remember her mentioning something about him getting used to day/night when he was like 7 days old or something, maybe that’s gone out the window.

Reactions: 1
I don't have kids so am happy to be educated on this if I'm wrong but I feel like she is making such a mountain of the sleep schedule situation. Why can't they both sleep at the same time and use the baby monitors and stuff to wake them up? Why is she ringing him to wake him up to take over on baby watch?
Because she's an absolute control freak. She has everything micro managed to a tee. I don't know why they can't just go to bed, sleep, wake up to see to the baby, sleep, then get on with the day. And she can say her sausage lips are natural all she wants. They've got even bigger since having the baby

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
god if you took a shot every time she mentioned sleep you’d be hammered!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Glad I found this thread
I used to really like Amy but now I feel like she thinks she’s the only person in the world who’s had a baby 😂
Bet she’d be a pain in the arse on a plane with Stanley (Ps sorry hate the name)
Walking up and down the aisle hushing her baby when all the other passengers are trying to rest
Standing in the crews way..oh can picture it now 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
There’s being organised and then there is being a control freak…the only sleep shift/ringing/setting alarms etc…just go with the flow and if baby wakes up then you wake up 🤷🏼‍♀️ For me when my partner went back to work he didn’t do the night feeds, I actually loved night feeds so much and miss them now my kids are older, we survived and it was never as regimented as she is being 🤦🏼‍♀️
I’ve just had a baby and me and my husband always go with the flow! You can’t train a baby; when they’re hungry, they’re hungry and when they’re tired, they’re tired, and they’ll cry as that’s the only way they can communicate. They’ll cry when they just want some cuddles! Honestly 😂 she’ll learn the hard way…

Reactions: 11
She sickens me she really does. Her crusty mangled mouth nauseates me, it's so uncomfortable to watch her speak. I thought it was her bothed turkey teef but no, it's her big beautiful lips she of course passed on to Stannerz 😩
My lord less than a month and already monetising from the poor soul, for adds and her greedy sweaty pockets, he doesn't look cared for in the sense his skin and hygiene. Had a date night. Making her parents after somehow tolerating bringing her up, to now help raise the son she produces by spreading her legs to a gay man. You couldn't right it. I never had my parents popping around so I could nap and do my hair for "work" how unrelatable can one be? I've never known someone so self absorbed in all my life time, Amz fest is just the most cringiest damn thing SHE IS REPULSIVE

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She does seem so self absorbed. Why is she harassing her parents first thing in the morning when her “boyfriend” is there to take over looking after the baby. Plus date nights when the baby is only a few weeks old!? Pleeeeeze! She seems like a spoilt little madam. Grow up and look after your baby.

Reactions: 16
It’s so interesting to me - her parents willing to drop everything to come and look after her baby….can’t say I’ve experienced that myself 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It’s the fact she had parents that will come at the drop of the hat and then is bragging about how she’s absolutely fine with no sleep she’s absolutely thriving that grinds my gears. You can tell just by looking at her she’s exhausted so why not just admit it? It would make her ten times more relatable.

Reactions: 11
She sickens me she really does. Her crusty mangled mouth nauseates me, it's so uncomfortable to watch her speak. I thought it was her bothed turkey teef but no, it's her big beautiful lips she of course passed on to Stannerz 😩
My lord less than a month and already monetising from the poor soul, for adds and her greedy sweaty pockets, he doesn't look cared for in the sense his skin and hygiene. Had a date night. Making her parents after somehow tolerating bringing her up, to now help raise the son she produces by spreading her legs to a gay man. You couldn't right it. I never had my parents popping around so I could nap and do my hair for "work" how unrelatable can one be? I've never known someone so self absorbed in all my life time, Amz fest is just the most cringiest damn thing SHE IS REPULSIVE
Don’t hold back babe 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It’s the fact she had parents that will come at the drop of the hat and then is bragging about how she’s absolutely fine with no sleep she’s absolutely thriving that grinds my gears. You can tell just by looking at her she’s exhausted so why not just admit it? It would make her ten times more relatable.
Because she’s perfect don’t you know. And her boyfriend is definitely NOT a homosexual!!!! 🤪🤪🤪🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Her Dad is actually a decent bloke he did a lot of special things only me and him know when my Dad died.

Reactions: 2
Why do I find her so annoying!!! She honestly acts like her baby is the second coming of jesus. I know everyone thinks their baby is the best thing ever but I can’t bare her stories, and I didn’t mind her before:

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Why do I find her so annoying!!! She honestly acts like her baby is the second coming of jesus. I know everyone thinks their baby is the best thing ever but I can’t bare her stories, and I didn’t mind her before:
I just can’t bare with the constant commentary like today Stanley slept for exactly 136 minutes so I did my hair while my mum watched him x

Nobody Cares

Reactions: 14
Bit confused about how the photoshoot she’s posted was “out of her comfort zone” when she did a professional shoot of her and her boyfriend in their underwear touching one another when she was pregnant 🤣🤣🤣 surely that’s a bit more out of her comfort zone than her in a dress holding her baby?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She's so self obsessed! What's the figurine about?! Why would your grandchildren or Great grandchildren give a duck about what you looked like when you were pregnant 😆

Just goes back to the point that she thinks she's the only person to have had a baby!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.