Amy Hart Stop trying to make Amzfest happen, its cringe and we are done!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her baby really came out looking like Boris Johnson is the dad didn’t he?
When he was born I thought he looked like one of those scary looking reborn dolls! He’s lovely now the swelling has gone down but yeh he could be Boris’s 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s going to crash and burn at some point. She’s the kind of person who will do bleeping ANYTHING to prove that shes right. She’s got to look like she’s having a great time, getting nails done, working in shifts, getting 7hrs sleep, because she claimed when she was pregnant that nothing would change. She’ll never ever admit that actually it is hard.

Reactions: 20
She’s going to crash and burn at some point. She’s the kind of person who will do bleeping ANYTHING to prove that shes right. She’s got to look like she’s having a great time, getting nails done, working in shifts, getting 7hrs sleep, because she claimed when she was pregnant that nothing would change. She’ll never ever admit that actually it is hard.
Unfortunately as much as she can be annoying, for SOME people (especially when they come from a close family and have support) its really isn’t hard. I was def an Amy with my two they are now 17 and 20 though I do think that maybe thats because we had no social media pressure.She should maybe calm down a bit on projecting that if she doesn’t want to alienate some followers

Reactions: 8
I don't have kids so am happy to be educated on this if I'm wrong but I feel like she is making such a mountain of the sleep schedule situation. Why can't they both sleep at the same time and use the baby monitors and stuff to wake them up? Why is she ringing him to wake him up to take over on baby watch?

Reactions: 12
There’s being organised and then there is being a control freak…the only sleep shift/ringing/setting alarms etc…just go with the flow and if baby wakes up then you wake up 🤷🏼‍♀️ For me when my partner went back to work he didn’t do the night feeds, I actually loved night feeds so much and miss them now my kids are older, we survived and it was never as regimented as she is being 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 18
There’s being organised and then there is being a control freak…the only sleep shift/ringing/setting alarms etc…just go with the flow and if baby wakes up then you wake up 🤷🏼‍♀️ For me when my partner went back to work he didn’t do the night feeds, I actually loved night feeds so much and miss them now my kids are older, we survived and it was never as regimented as she is being 🤦🏼‍♀️
God forbid she has anymore kids. She’ll have a nervous breakdown.

it’s going to be hilarious watching them going through weaning, she’ll be all like ohhh my baby loves everything we’re giving him and then will have a meltdown when suddenly all he’ll eat is potatoes and breadsticks or whatever for a phase 🤣

Reactions: 11
I hate it when she does a slurry American accent when she's repeating a conversation they had. 1. Noone cares and 2. Noone bleeping cares!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I don't have kids so am happy to be educated on this if I'm wrong but I feel like she is making such a mountain of the sleep schedule situation. Why can't they both sleep at the same time and use the baby monitors and stuff to wake them up? Why is she ringing him to wake him up to take over on baby watch?
Tbh me and my husband did baby ‘shifts’ when had a newborn and it worked really well.

At first we were both so tired and muddled through, both getting up and doing bits and neither getting proper sleep. But then we realised if we took turns we’d both get some sleep and then it all felt much better and easier. When he went back to work, he’d have baby for a couple of hours in the evening when I then slept etc.

It was the advice we were given in our antenatal class too, but we ignored it thinking it sounded too regimented - But turns out it was what worked!

Reactions: 6
The thing that got me was her going on about now she ‘can’t wait’ for bowling, going to the cinema etc and I’m like…. You’re having a baby, not a 7 year old… you’ve for awhile before all these things you can’t wait for.
To be fair when I'd just had my daughter I used to think about things like that to get me through cos I was really struggling to cope. I wouldn't have said it out loud though lol

• Haha
Reactions: 4
To be fair when I'd just had my daughter I used to think about things like that to get me through cos I was really struggling to cope. I wouldn't have said it out loud though lol
Oh totally - me and my husband do that in the difficult times since we’ve had kids, but she was making full on lists before she’d had the baby and posting it online for all to see!!!

Reactions: 6
I think it’s the fact she just seems so smug about everything. Like she’s got it all sussed, when we all know she hasn’t. No one has.

I think it’s the fact she just seems so smug about everything. Like she’s got it all sussed, when we all know she hasn’t. No one has.
Thats whats annoying me too. And if people lend advice or tips (which would obviously be tried and tested) she is very "well my way is right so no"....

Reactions: 10
Yeh she looks absolutely knackered which of course she is but she’s trying to make out it’s all business as usual.

Reactions: 9
The sleep thing is confusing me. When I had my first, when he woke up for a feed during the night my husband and I put on the lights the tv etc, and then my health visitor was in one day and we were telling her about how he was sleeping etc and she looked at us in horror at how we did the night feeds 😅. Her advice was babies are naturally nocturnal so have to be able to recognise the difference between daytime and nighttime, she said keep the lights off, feed the baby, and put him back down. It was the best advice anyone gave us 😂. But Amy doesn’t seem to be doing any sort of daytime/nighttime routine. Having him up from midnight? It’s unsustainable and she will crash and burn eventually. But she’s too damn smug to recognise or admit it.

Reactions: 11
The sleep thing is confusing me. When I had my first, when he woke up for a feed during the night my husband and I put on the lights the tv etc, and then my health visitor was in one day and we were telling her about how he was sleeping etc and she looked at us in horror at how we did the night feeds 😅. Her advice was babies are naturally nocturnal so have to be able to recognise the difference between daytime and nighttime, she said keep the lights off, feed the baby, and put him back down. It was the best advice anyone gave us 😂. But Amy doesn’t seem to be doing any sort of daytime/nighttime routine. Having him up from midnight? It’s unsustainable and she will crash and burn eventually. But she’s too damn smug to recognise or admit it.
Yes routine is key from day one. And I don’t mean napping, feeding times etc. I mean getting into a night time routine. With both my babies lights were dim 7-8pm and then I would be in bed at 10pm with dimmed lights for a nappy change/cuddle/feed. Then put baby in co-sleeping cot. Every feed in the night was with extremely dim lights as well. Feed/cuddle and back in cot. Her night time routine is extremely chaotic.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.