Amy Hart Stop trying to make Amzfest happen, its cringe and we are done!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I came here after I saw a very boring TikTok of clothes she’s bought the baby and had a pink and a blue outfit that she said were for the gender reveal , then I see on her insta she’s had the baby and said it was a boy. So much for gender reveal 😂 her plans for perfection already out the window.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I reckon she's going to be even more insufferable now she's had the baby. She'll go on like she's the only woman to have ever had a baby and she'll suddenly be an expert in all things Mother & Child.
She was an expert in all things mother & child before giving birth 🤣🤣

I know this might be controversial and people will disagree, but to me I find it a bit sad that other than Samuel being after his dad, his entire name is based on Amy’s family. Her brother and her grandparents get a nod but nothing to the paternal side. I don’t know I just think if your son has 3 names one of them could’ve been for Sam’s side?

Reactions: 5

I know this might be controversial and people will disagree, but to me I find it a bit sad that other than Samuel being after his dad, his entire name is based on Amy’s family. Her brother and her grandparents get a nod but nothing to the paternal side. I don’t know I just think if your son has 3 names one of them could’ve been for Sam’s side?
Have to say I agree. I kinda feel like Giles could've been left off and either left it at the 2 names or given a name for his side. I also kinda feel any potential future children won't have any meaningful names coz they've been used up on this baby! (not saying she will have more or anything like that but just my opinion).

I like the name Stanley though. Wouldn't user it myself but its nice.

Reactions: 2

Idk I just think the baby gets the dads surname anyway and in this case the dads name so why not put your family’s names in there. I don’t really like the name Stanley but it’s gaining some popularity I’ve noticed recently.

Reactions: 11
I actually don't mind her and watching her stories she seems pretty honest with it all so far, laughing that she stayed up til 3am! I know this isn't a rave thread, I'll get my coat 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The thing that got me was her going on about now she ‘can’t wait’ for bowling, going to the cinema etc and I’m like…. You’re having a baby, not a 7 year old… you’ve for awhile before all these things you can’t wait for.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I actually quite like her and love the fact that her and Sam are tag teaming in these early days so they both get sleep!
The 3rd person was only because it was a dual post that would appear on both accounts.
Also quite like the fact that she has plans to go on holiday and do things when the baby is small(think they have a holiday to Spain planned within the first couple of months) way too many parents these days seem to project the idea that life as you know it must grind to a halt at birth and not start again until they are 18 !! Just my opinion of course

Reactions: 13
Don’t like her much at all-another one who’s going to document everything ( like no one else has ever given birth) - and obvs grift for any freebie’s she can get. Like the name tho.

Reactions: 6
I really don’t think anyone cared enough to need clarification 🫠
Isn’t she breastfeeding? Surely the baby can’t go more than a few hours max between feeds at the moment. How is she managing to put earplugs in and go to sleep for 7 hours!?

Reactions: 6
I really don’t think anyone cared enough to need clarification 🫠
I dunno, I bet she got some messages saying her partner should be helping her more at night, despite her saying they’ve chosen to do it this way and then she gets some sleep later in the morning.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.