Amy Hart Stop trying to make Amzfest happen, its cringe and we are done!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've not had 7 hours sleep for years well actually since my first was born, I'm impressed if anything!

Reactions: 5
She needs to stop being such a control freak. I've had 3 kids. Went to bed when I was tired. Woke up when they needed feeding. Went back to sleep once fed. None of this shift nonsense. And when I did start expressing. There's no way I could've gone 6 or 7 hours.

Reactions: 14
She needs to stop being such a control freak. I've had 3 kids. Went to bed when I was tired. Woke up when they needed feeding. Went back to sleep once fed. None of this shift nonsense. And when I did start expressing. There's no way I could've gone 6 or 7 hours.
Well fair play to you! Whatever works for her leave her at it 🥴

Reactions: 6
Never had my own newborn so try not to be too judgemental but what will she do when Sam goes back to work? Assuming he works? Doesn’t seem she’s helping herself with the breastfeeding matters either, doesn’t your milk come in the more baby feeds? I know my sister didn’t produce as much pumping. It’s great having your partner help but the shift thing does seem a little backward.
---
Have you not started your rave thread yet 🥴

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Never had my own newborn so try not to be too judgemental but what will she do when Sam goes back to work? Assuming he works? Doesn’t seem she’s helping herself with the breastfeeding matters either, doesn’t your milk come in the more baby feeds? I know my sister didn’t produce as much pumping. It’s great having your partner help but the shift thing does seem a little backward.
---

Have you not started your rave thread yet 🥴
What will happen is she’ll start to have a lower supply because of the formula (not a bad thing, obviously each to their own) but that’s what will happen. She’ll then either continue to combine feed or her milk will dry up completely and she’ll have to transfer to formula feeding completely.

If she just went to bed at night like normal folk do. Then woke up to feed the baby when he needs fed. Then went back to sleep. She'd probably find that worked for her too

But if she is hoping to ebf soon. Going 6 or 7 hours without feeding or pumping whilst Sam 'does his shift' is not the way to go.

You build your supply by feeding on demand. There will be a demand to feed at least once in those 7 hours. Most likely twice or thrice. Her milk supply is only going to drop

That’s what I thought @Freedomofspeech89 @Stephie and fine if she don’t want to breastfeed that’s her choice but seems she does and is just making it more difficult for herself so doesn’t really make sense

Reactions: 4
I don't give a duck if she BF's or how she does it, but does she have to be such a smug prick??? #justsaying

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It’s the smugness I can’t stand!! “It wasnt braxton hicks LIKE EVERYONE SAID IT WAS” “he has big NATURAL LIPS just like I DO”

I understand there are worse people out there. I also appreciate she’s publicly thanked her birthing team for their work.

But she’s also been a Mum for 0.5 seconds and already knows more than anyone has ever known and it’s off putting. Most don’t feel like they know what they’re doing 5 years in but listening to her you’d think she was Mother Earth.

Also - this is not a rave thread. We started this because we found her overbearing and annoying. If you like her or don’t want to see her criticised then more power to you, you’re more than welcome to start your own rave thread, but don’t tell us not to criticise over here x

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Totally agree about the smugness. She comes across as if she has cracked parenting and knows it all, but all you plebs are getting it wrong. Personally I could never do the shifts thing as I want to spend time with my husband as well.

Reactions: 14
I’m a bit confused about the expressing thing. I’m in 5 weeks and was advised that to establish supply you shouldn’t express before six weeks so she could potentially be giving bad advice too no? Sorry if I’m wrong it’s all new and overwhelming to me 😂

I’m a bit confused about the expressing thing. I’m in 5 weeks and was advised that to establish supply you shouldn’t express before six weeks so she could potentially be giving bad advice too no? Sorry if I’m wrong it’s all new and overwhelming to me 😂
I was told the same. But to feed on demand to build and establish a supply. But hey, Amy knows best

I'm confused about her lips. She says they are natural but the old pict she shared of her and Sam her lips aren't neeeaarrr as big as they are now!

Glad I found this thread, I’ve followed Amy since LI and never minded her too much. I didn’t see much of the pregnancy stuff for some reason, never seemed to come up on my feed (will be going to look at their pregnancy shoot next 🤣) but she’s now popping up a lot since she’s had the baby and she is coming across as really smug. It’s annoying. I’m happy if they’ve got something that is working for them but babies go through so many phases and changes so quickly that what works one day might not work the next so she does need to chill out a bit and go with the flow.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Glad I found this thread, I’ve followed Amy since LI and never minded her too much. I didn’t see much of the pregnancy stuff for some reason, never seemed to come up on my feed (will be going to look at their pregnancy shoot next 🤣) but she’s now popping up a lot since she’s had the baby and she is coming across as really smug. It’s annoying. I’m happy if they’ve got something that is working for them but babies go through so many phases and changes so quickly that what works one day might not work the next so she does need to chill out a bit and go with the flow.
She can't go with the flow. She asked her midwife if she could wear acrylics during the birth at her first appointment. Then when she should get a new set done at her 37 week check. She's planning her next pregnancy around parties so she can drink as she couldn't at her 30. And said her baby will be 3 when her next child is born.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
She can't go with the flow. She asked her midwife if she could wear acrylics during the birth at her first appointment. Then when she should get a new set done at her 37 week check. She's planning her next pregnancy around parties so she can drink as she couldn't at her 30. And said her baby will be 3 when her next child is born.
OK I definitely need to check back over her insta 🤣🤣

• Haha
If I was her I’d be more concerned with my boyfriend running off with Dorothy 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
It really depends, I was told to pump between feeds starting from a couple days after birth to increase supply, as I had a significant drop in milk post c-section due to blood loss. Just trust the professionals and your instinct when the time comes...and good luck ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.