Amy Hart Stop trying to make Amzfest happen, its cringe and we are done!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Totally agree. Stanley is not even 9 months yet. Not against stuff like that in general but that is too young. He hasn’t even learnt how to eat properly yet, why would you give him a chocolate a day? What’s next? A selection box 😂
She’s probably already got him one 😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Anyone notice how quiet she has got about his crawling now after being all ‘they say I literally have days left until he is crawling’ 😂 I dont understand her getting so many things for him that are above his age and things he might not enjoy yet, I understand having things for the future but still. Also, two pianos?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Wouldn’t worry about the chocolate - poor lad looks like he’d make light work of a pork pie advent calendar!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Anyone notice how quiet she has got about his crawling now after being all ‘they say I literally have days left until he is crawling’ 😂 I dont understand her getting so many things for him that are above his age and things he might not enjoy yet, I understand having things for the future but still. Also, two pianos?
From the video she just posted it doesn’t seem like he really is crawling. More dragging himself a few mm. Probably tricky as he has more weight to propel poor thing.

Reactions: 7
Watched her new vlog…admitted that the baby and boyfriend were ill on the cruise. Just before you can hear the boyfriend asking if they are giving him some prawn and she says no I’m giving him some lobster arancini (lol), wonder if that is the culprit.

The more I see of her baby the more ill/unhealthier he looks. His eyes always look like he’s knackered which is odd considering he apparently sleeps so much.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
She was feeding him loads of food that he wouldn't be used to from different countries! It's really common for adults to struggle with that let alone a weaning baby!! Found it strange she wasn't worried about her baby vomiting and went got a massage and went on an outing and on a night out. Even how she spoke him vomiting as if it was a nuisance to her not the poor thing or anything. I would be so anxious leaving the ship and baby being sick is it just me?

Reactions: 13
No I’d be exactly the same but she leaves him all the time so I guess she’s not bothered!

Styling the wedding 😂

Don’t know if anyone saw her Insta story about the pancakes - pretending they gave him a dry pancake, yeah right. We’ve seen the shite you feed him. And I can’t believe she asked if you can feed babies normal pancakes or if there’s a baby version?!

She spoke about not waking the child in the morning unless she has to. I think it's crazy to leave him sleep so much he needs to develop as well like needs to learn to crawl by being on the floor etc not stuck in cot asleep. Needs to be stimulated too so odd to just want him to sleep all the time when he getting more active and the older he gets.

I can't believe she isn't concerned about his tongue constantly hanging out his mouth. It could be a symptom of something more serious, or at the very least, due to the fact he is full. Which would make sense as we've seen how much she feeds him

Reactions: 12
She spoke about not waking the child in the morning unless she has to. I think it's crazy to leave him sleep so much he needs to develop as well like needs to learn to crawl by being on the floor etc not stuck in cot asleep. Needs to be stimulated too so odd to just want him to sleep all the time when he getting more active and the older he gets.
you can say a lot of things but there would be no way I would be waking a sleeping baby!

Reactions: 3
Tbh, I’ve never known a young child to sleep supposedly as much as he does! I know she stuffs his face to the heavens, but taking that out of the equation, I genuinely have never known nothing like it!

Reactions: 10
Tbh, I’ve never known a young child to sleep supposedly as much as he does! I know she stuffs his face to the heavens, but taking that out of the equation, I genuinely have never known nothing like it!
Yeah he’s definitely not a well child, bless him.

It does seem like he sleeps a hell of a lot! He also seems to sleep incredibly deeply. There’s no way mine would have done that, they wanted to be in on the action too much.

I also need to see video evidence of him crawling because I can’t believe he’s doing it and she’s not showing it.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.