Amy Hart Stop trying to make Amzfest happen, its cringe and we are done!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
you can say a lot of things but there would be no way I would be waking a sleeping baby!
Yea no but it's the way she said it like he seems to have no routine need to fit in bottles meals and play time for development around then. It's just strange

Reactions: 7
Yea no but it's the way she said it like he seems to have no routine need to fit in bottles meals and play time for development around then. It's just strange
Well usually a baby that age will wake, have breakfast, have a play then have a morning nap. It’s definitely not usual for a baby to fall straight asleep after breakfast unless they’re ill or have had a disturbed night.

Reactions: 8
Nanny is a like calling your mum and dad, mummy and daddy as an adult, each to their own but it also cringes me out

Reactions: 3
I'm sorry but that babies christmas dinner was bigger than my teenagers. He also had desert, and 3 bottles instead of his usual FOUR. Where is he putting it all?

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Nanny is a like calling your mum and dad, mummy and daddy as an adult, each to their own but it also cringes me out
Nah, not at all. One of my grandmas is nanny, the other is Nan, my great grandma was grandma. A lot of people just have established names for their grandparents, it isn’t the same as mummy and daddy where nanny graduates to Nan when you grow up lol

Reactions: 15
Nah, not at all. One of my grandmas is nanny, the other is Nan, my great grandma was grandma. A lot of people just have established names for their grandparents, it isn’t the same as mummy and daddy where nanny graduates to Nan when you grow up lol
Yeh we don’t say mummy and daddy and same great grandparents are grandma and grandpa.

Sam makes me cringe so much, feel a bit bad saying it because he seems like a decent person and innocent enough just cringe 😆

Reactions: 7
Depends if he ate it all 😅
we’ve made roasts for our 10month old before that aren’t much different than that in size but most of it ends up on the floor tbh 😂

she always seems to want him to be older than he is? And blimey one 30mins nap the whole day.. was he not cranky as!!! I suppose she has other people to palm him off on so she doesn’t have to deal with him

Reactions: 4
This is a big dinner for a baby right? Just seems like madness to me!

View attachment 2651623
Depends how much of it he eats, I've always had to put a fair bit on the plate for mine in order for her to be interested, and she'd play with some/eat some. And from an early age drop some on floor 🫠 Piling the plate up a bit helped her, and my sanity.

Giving him a whole Yorkshire pudding is a bit strange, while it's good for safety to give them something quite big to nibble off of, I'm sure half of one would be fine!

She definitely overfed him when he was just on milk, though. So may be continuing this with solids...

Reactions: 5
Omg girls! I was at Center parcs the same weekend as her! I turned around and see her in the sports plaza and could not believe my eyes.. she looked like an ultimate woman, she had sheer tights on with a ladder in and a mini skirt 😫🤣 her hair was all frazzled and broken off from bleach. I couldn’t believe it, I must have looked like I’d seen a ghost 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I wish she cared half as much about his health as she did about attributing this life and soul of the party personality to him. Augustus gloop looks like he’s had a hard life

Reactions: 19
Poor little thing he needs a routine! Maybe it's just me but it's sad seeing him at a party like that he needs to be in his cot asleep.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.