Amy Hart Stop trying to make Amzfest happen, its cringe and we are done!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She just said she washes and uses Milton to clean bottles in the babies bath! That's a crazy idea especially for a child with such sensitive skin. No guarantee the washing up liquid and Milton is gone when he goes to take a bath!
We still haven't seen him he must be sick all the content since has just been her before he was in everything as well as sam

Reactions: 12
I think the little lads poorly because of how much food she forces down him! He must feel lethargic all the time.

Reactions: 9
Hopefully with her bleeping off by herself whilst he's been ill will have given his little tummy a rest

Reactions: 7
Just watched her cruise vlog - wow. Stanley seems to live off mashed potatoes.

Oh and jelly and ice cream…
---
The cupboard full of baby food jars too 😳

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 3
Saying her baby slept through from 7 weeks, no he didn’t. She was going to bed with him at 11pm for months (and felt the need to explain herself about it a lot). A baby sleeping for 7 or 8 hours straight from 11pm is not sleeping through (although it’s pretty good). Why do these instahuns contradict themselves all the time? Do they want to make other mums feel like tit? In case there’s any first time mums on here, my eldest didn’t sleep through until she was about 3 and even then it was hit and miss each night. We never stuffed her with milk/food though 🤷🏼‍♀️

ETA: Babies don’t even know day from night until about 3 months, she’s full of tit.

Reactions: 16
Saying her baby slept through from 7 weeks, no he didn’t. She was going to bed with him at 11pm for months (and felt the need to explain herself about it a lot). A baby sleeping for 7 or 8 hours straight from 11pm is not sleeping through (although it’s pretty good). Why do these instahuns contradict themselves all the time? Do they want to make other mums feel like tit? In case there’s any first time mums on here, my eldest didn’t sleep through until she was about 3 and even then it was hit and miss each night. We never stuffed her with milk/food though 🤷🏼‍♀️

ETA: Babies don’t even know day from night until about 3 months, she’s full of tit.
She’s absolutely insufferable isn’t she! I can’t bare to follow her much longer, she just goes on about a load of crap! Thinking she can plan every inch of her life.. I don’t know why she’s so set on having another baby straight away, when she palms stanners off to anyone & everyone (including randomers on a cruise so she can have a massage 😂) she’s the least maternal person & thinks she’s an expert in all things motherhood & life

The only reason he was probably sleeping that long is because she constantly stuck a bottle in his mouth. He has literally been in a milk coma from the moment he was born. Also he is clearly a very sickly looking baby so I don’t think you could compare him to most babies.

Reactions: 15
The whole planning of babies and being so sure about when it will happen makes me uncomfortable, you just never know what will happen

Reactions: 21
She’s absolutely insufferable isn’t she! I can’t bare to follow her much longer, she just goes on about a load of crap! Thinking she can plan every inch of her life.. I don’t know why she’s so set on having another baby straight away, when she palms stanners off to anyone & everyone (including randomers on a cruise so she can have a massage 😂) she’s the least maternal person & thinks she’s an expert in all things motherhood & life
Do you think she plans it so much because he was an ivf baby and the next one wiLl be as well? Sam is as camp as Christmas and this is clearly a beard/convenience set up, surely??

Reactions: 4
Do you think she plans it so much because he was an ivf baby and the next one wiLl be as well? Sam is as camp as Christmas and this is clearly a beard/convenience set up, surely??
I don't think she's ever said he was an ivf baby.

Your entitled ti your opinion but I don't think she is his beard. He's never said he is gay.

Wow the amount of planning this woman does in literally every aspect of her life…even down to planning the amount of children they will have so no one is left out at a theme park 🤣 she’s ridiculous, I bet she’s hard work to live with

I think she'd just gone through the process of egg freezing, then found out she was pregnant

Reactions: 10
If he was an ivf baby, she would know you cannot plan anything with regards to that!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
This women is such a control freak she even planned her own engagement. Her boyfriend just happened to be there!

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Your entitled ti your opinion but I don't think she is his beard. He's never said he is gay.
Yeah I know what you mean, I do sway between thinking they are legit and then thinking no way! He does give off major gay bestfriend vibes. Just some musing thoughts that popped into my head.
---
If he was an ivf baby, she would know you cannot plan anything with regards to that!
I guess I mean if he was ivf and she had a successful first round first time then she maybe thinks it will be the same again,also assuming she went private as well. Just my ramblings of a morning lol.

Reactions: 4
I guess I mean if he was ivf and she had a successful first round first time then she maybe thinks it will be the same again,also assuming she went private as well. Just my ramblings of a morning lol.
Definitely not ivf as she said the pregnancy was an accident (although I don’t believe that one bit).

Reactions: 6

That’s the whole point of a beard, he wouldn’t say he is gay he has a beard because he wants people to think he is straight for whatever reason 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
That’s the whole point of a beard, he wouldn’t say he is gay he has a beard because he wants people to think he is straight for whatever reason 🤣
I don't think people should be trying to assume people's sexuality based on how they perceive someone.

Reactions: 1
I don't think people should be trying to assume people's sexuality based on how they perceive someone.
It's tattle. Everything on here is about how we perceive someone and assumptions. To be honest I couldn't really care less if he is or isn't. She is attracted to camp men in general.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.