Amy Hart Stop trying to make Amzfest happen, its cringe and we are done!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve never understood why it’s ok to speculate on people but for some reason speculating on a persons sexuality is frowned upon

Reactions: 5
That’s the whole point of a beard, he wouldn’t say he is gay he has a beard because he wants people to think he is straight for whatever reason 🤣
[/QUOTE
That’s the whole point of a beard, he wouldn’t say he is gay he has a beard because he wants people to think he is straight for whatever reason 🤣
Yeah kinda what I was getting at, a mutual beneficial situation kinda thing. Although maybe I shouldn't assume ;) 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’ve never understood why it’s ok to speculate on people but for some reason speculating on a persons sexuality is frowned upon
Its the whole saying he's camp etc. It happens on many other threads I have noticed. Because a man likes to dance, dress well or has a skincare routine. Doesn't make them gay.

Its the whole saying he's camp etc. It happens on many other threads I have noticed. Because a man likes to dance, dress well or has a skincare routine. Doesn't make them gay.
No look you are right, of course it doesn't. And it is just an observation, an assumption etc. I've actually never seen him doing a skincare regime or dancing, he just comes across that way to me personally. The way everyone has a perception of someone else. It's not said in a bad way. I just get a vibe off their situation.

Reactions: 4
No look you are right, of course it doesn't. And it is just an observation, an assumption etc. I've actually never seen him doing a skincare regime or dancing, he just comes across that way to me personally. The way everyone has a perception of someone else. It's not said in a bad way. I just get a vibe off their situation.
I didnt necessarily mean him with the skincare comments haha.

There's definitely some on here who come across very homophobic when they make these comments (I don't mean you at all, but some take it too far)

Reactions: 1
What if a homosexual or bi tattler commented that he comes across as homosexual? Would that be homophobic?

Reactions: 8
Who cares if he’s gay, he’s as dull as boiled cabbage. And she’s insufferable

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Sounds to me like Sam has no choice in the matter eg wedding, honeymoon and baby 2. She’s the kind of one who has everything booked before she even has a groom 🙈🙄
---
Who cares if he’s gay, he’s as dull as boiled cabbage. And she’s insufferable
Mad to get him down the aisle and have baby 2 she’s afraid he’ll run off on her 🙈
---
The whole planning of babies and being so sure about when it will happen makes me uncomfortable, you just never know what will happen
Exactly just relax and go with flow she has everything timed

Reactions: 5
Yeh I don’t understand why she’s planning all these kids when she can’t even be arsed with the one she’s got!

Reactions: 11
Can’t be certain but I think she’s got a chocolate advent calendar for the baby. There were 3 of them in the background of one of her insta stories and one was Milky bar was I presume is his 🙈

• Wow
Reactions: 1
I can’t believe she actually sat and wrapped 24+ books for Stanley for an advent calendar thing. For a baby who doesn’t even know his arse from his elbow!!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Can’t be certain but I think she’s got a chocolate advent calendar for the baby. There were 3 of them in the background of one of her insta stories and one was Milky bar was I presume is his 🙈
Likely is ! My mum was telling my 10month old he can have a milkybar in a couple of months. Yeah.. no, not happening til we say so. I don’t know if there’s any harm in it, other than too much sugar and baby getting a preference for sweet things .. a sweet a day seems far to much to me for a baby that young !

Reactions: 4
Likely is ! My mum was telling my 10month old he can have a milkybar in a couple of months. Yeah.. no, not happening til we say so. I don’t know if there’s any harm in it, other than too much sugar and baby getting a preference for sweet things .. a sweet a day seems far to much to me for a baby that young !
Totally agree. Stanley is not even 9 months yet. Not against stuff like that in general but that is too young. He hasn’t even learnt how to eat properly yet, why would you give him a chocolate a day? What’s next? A selection box 😂

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.