Amy Hart Stop trying to make Amzfest happen, its cringe and we are done!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poor little thing he needs a routine! Maybe it's just me but it's sad seeing him at a party like that he needs to be in his cot asleep.
My babies similar age to Stanley and we had such a low key Christmas because I didn’t see the point in disrupting his routine and ending up with an over tired baby just so we could “party.” It will come again when he’s older, I find her mentality really odd.

Reactions: 13
My babies similar age to Stanley and we had such a low key Christmas because I didn’t see the point in disrupting his routine and ending up with an over tired baby just so we could “party.” It will come again when he’s older, I find her mentality really odd.
Everything about her is odd.

Reactions: 10
Oh my god at all the people giving away loads of information about themselves in the comments of her latest reel 😳

Also…the baby’s got more food in his plate than she has!!! 🙄

Reactions: 12
His eyes are possibly red and puffy due to food alergies. But it would take a doctor a while to work out what as he'd probably eat his way through an adults full 3 course menu at only 9 months old. And his tongue hangs out his mouth because he is constantly full up and uncomfortable

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Does she think she’s such a phenomenon because she wrote thank you cards when she was young?! Shame no one bothers today then! She makes out she’s perfect in a kind of jokey way but it’s so obvious and she believes it. She’s fake

• Haha
Reactions: 15
His eyes are possibly red and puffy due to food alergies. But it would take a doctor a while to work out what as he'd probably eat his way through an adults full 3 course menu at only 9 months old. And his tongue hangs out his mouth because he is constantly full up and uncomfortable
i always presumed his tongue was always out because hes got an allergy thats causing it to swell. surely they could go back to basics with his food and rule allergens out.
it could be dust mites allergy, im not sure how thats treated.

Reactions: 2
i always presumed his tongue was always out because hes got an allergy thats causing it to swell. surely they could go back to basics with his food and rule allergens out.
it could be dust mites allergy, im not sure how thats treated.
It could be that. Either way Amy isn't bothered as apparently in finding out the reason why as she was a 'tonguey baby' too

Reactions: 5
The latest meal for stanners….that pizza would be more than enough for me! Let alone a BABY!

• Sick
The comments on that post are brutal 😬
Just had a read through and most people seem to love Indiya, seems a bit odd that they put Amy front and centre on that photo when it’s Indiya and Sam who have been doing it together previously. I’d be a bit annoyed if I was Indiya or Sam.

I get its where she started but its not as if she met the love of her life on the show and has a baby with them? Take it olivia or cara were too expensive/nit interested.

Reactions: 7
She is the not the person I would want to be representing a brand like love island. I know she was on it but she was cringe back then and she’s even more cringe now. Very bad decision by the love island producers.

Reactions: 22
Also Indiya is 24 and in the right demographic for love island. Amy is 30 (or maybe 31 now?). I know Sam is older but he acts like a child 🤣

Amy seems older than she is as well so I feel like she’s not ‘young’ or ‘young at heart’ enough for love island.

I’m older than Amy so not being ageist, just doesn’t seem like a good fit for the show.

Reactions: 12
Also Indiya is 24 and in the right demographic for love island. Amy is 30 (or maybe 31 now?). I know Sam is older but he acts like a child 🤣

Amy seems older than she is as well so I feel like she’s not ‘young’ or ‘young at heart’ enough for love island.

I’m older than Amy so not being ageist, just doesn’t seem like a good fit for the show.
She really isn’t “cool” either. She is literally the definition of a mumsy mum 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 18
If Stanley naps at 4.30pm-6pm when the the hell does he go to bed?? By 10 months both mine were on two naps done by 4pm at the latest!!

Reactions: 7
If Stanley naps at 4.30pm-6pm when the the hell does he go to bed?? By 10 months both mine were on two naps done by 4pm at the latest!!
Yeah I read "nap til 6pm" and broke out in a cold sweat 🤣

Each to their own, but I'll do anything to avoid my 1 year old napping after 4pm 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Remember guys she’s not like a regular mum, she’s a cool mum. Stanley is an absolute party animal 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.