Amy Hart Stop trying to make Amzfest happen, its cringe and we are done!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's a bit grabby. You haven't made an effort to come see my baby yet so I'm going to invite you over... There is an obvious pressure to bring a pressie if she is providing a bit of a shindig with the fizz.

Reactions: 12
It's a bit grabby. You haven't made an effort to come see my baby yet so I'm going to invite you over... There is an obvious pressure to bring a pressie if she is providing a bit of a shindig with the fizz.
Yeh I was Googling alternatives to having a baby shower recently and “sip and see” came up as a suggestion. Reasons why they thought it was a better alternative was so the mum could have a drink and if you weren’t going to find out the gender prior to birth then by the time of the sip and see your guests would know what gender to buy a gift for. All very American.

*no offence to any Americans

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Imagine having to tempt friends and family with alcohol and cake to get them to come see your baby. Some friends

Reactions: 14
I find her chat about getting engaged ‘happening this summer’ so odd….

Reactions: 15
In the pics on the cruise ship she put on the other day she looks so awkward holding Stanley

Reactions: 10
I feel the more she talks about it the more she backs him into a corner 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m sure he’d much rather be marring Dorothy 😉
I didn’t see it until people on this thread /love island one pointed it out but it’s now all I see! No wonder he doesn’t mind taking it in turns to sleep in the nursery 😂 I also think they look like brother and sister. I get zero chemistry from them.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
IMG_9330.png

God poor Sam. I feel she’s one of those annoying gfs that put so much pressure on their men!

a honeymoon? Clearly pushing for a ring
And also another baby by 2025.
Id run a mile if I was Sam 😂

Reactions: 24
View attachment 2143270
God poor Sam. I feel she’s one of those annoying gfs that put so much pressure on their men!

a honeymoon? Clearly pushing for a ring
And also another baby by 2025.
Id run a mile if I was Sam 😂
Are you just choosing to ignore every other snap she put up on that Q&A that explained they have a plan and have discussed it all together?

He seems just as tapped as she does! Something very strange about it, can't put my finger on what it is.

A couple going to Disneyland on honeymoon is the cringiest thing I've ever heard and honestly a lad being OK with that is a serious ick imo

Are you just choosing to ignore every other snap she put up on that Q&A that explained they have a plan and have discussed it all together?

He seems just as tapped as she does! Something very strange about it, can't put my finger on what it is.

A couple going to Disneyland on honeymoon is the cringiest thing I've ever heard and honestly a lad being OK with that is a serious ick imo
Wow no need to bite like that 🫡 sorry I had only got up to that slide so far 😂

He comes across to gay as me but that’s just my opinion 🫣

Reactions: 13
Part of me thinks they have some weird arrangement to stay together just to have kids and pretend they’re in a happy relationship. I’m sure he’s not into women and she seems extremely desperate for any bloke as long as they procreate with her. Very bizarre set up.

Reactions: 20
She’s in her own little world for sure. She comes across like someone with learning difficulties where you might find them endearing but she doesn’t have a LD so it’s not.

Reactions: 7
All I think when influencers plan out their lives in public is 1. the evil eye is watching and if you put it out there, it won't happen, and 2. isn't it humiliating if it doesn't happen and people call you out on it? But their arrogance is so high it doesn't matter

Reactions: 11
She'll look a right tit when he comes out and there's no marriage 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.