Amy Hart Stop trying to make Amzfest happen, its cringe and we are done!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That figurine is next level narcissism šŸ™ˆ sorry to anyone who is into thatā€¦. What is she gonna do with other pregnancies she may have in the future?!

Reactions: 8

She actually sickens me
Get the duck out of here with ā€˜unsolicited adviceā€™. When you insist on sharing minute by minute of the day since your baby was born on a PUBLIC profile people are going to comment! Passive aggressive twit.

• Sick
Reactions: 16
As if she's invited friends and family around for a 'Sip n See Stanley' tomorrow šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ Who does she think she is. So full of self importance

• Haha
Reactions: 13
As if she's invited friends and family around for a 'Sip n See Stanley' tomorrow šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ Who does she think she is. So full of self importance
She thinks sheā€™s given birth to the heir to the throne šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I have only ever heard this term once and it was on a netflix programme about Australian 'yummy mummies'

Reactions: 6
I messaged her when she was talking about getting her nails done for the birth. I advised not to because you can monitor your O2 levels accurately if needed (I spoke as a midwife) and she said ā€œMy midwife told me I could have a bare toe, but then sheā€™s been my mate for 10 years and knows I love my nails šŸ¤£ xxā€. I couldnā€™t be bothered to say well actually your friend is giving wrong advice. Yes, they can monitor via your toe but the results canā€™t be relied upon because itā€™s not how the equipment is designed for use and has been proven to be inaccurate. One of the reasons a friend should never be your main care provider, they never look at things objectively. No it probably didnā€™t matter but it could haveā€¦Side note, I always find her lips really dry too.

Reactions: 21
I messaged her when she was talking about getting her nails done for the birth. I advised not to because you can monitor your O2 levels accurately if needed (I spoke as a midwife) and she said ā€œMy midwife told me I could have a bare toe, but then sheā€™s been my mate for 10 years and knows I love my nails šŸ¤£ xxā€. I couldnā€™t be bothered to say well actually your friend is giving wrong advice. Yes, they can monitor via your toe but the results canā€™t be relied upon because itā€™s not how the equipment is designed for use and has been proven to be inaccurate. One of the reasons a friend should never be your main care provider, they never look at things objectively. No it probably didnā€™t matter but it could haveā€¦Side note, I always find her lips really dry too.
I remember her going on about this at the time so I thought maybe it didnā€™t matter anymore but when I was in the hospital for a section on Wednesday one of the first things they asked me was if I had nail polish/nails done!

Reactions: 8
I remember her going on about this at the time so I thought maybe it didnā€™t matter anymore but when I was in the hospital for a section on Wednesday one of the first things they asked me was if I had nail polish/nails done!
Nail varnish will still often get removed but acrylics obviously canā€™t and theyā€™re a nightmare.

Reactions: 4
I do like her but I find that her family still treat her like sheā€™s a child and she enjoys it. When she was talking about how her dad said he wouldnā€™t go to Disney but would contribute to their trips I was so confused. She has her own family unit she shouldnā€™t need her dad to always contribute to her going to Disney. Once or twice maybe but not regularly.

Reactions: 10
The way she talked about fostering like it's a fun thing to do just because you've "got a lot of love to give". She's on another planet, she actually lives in the Disney castle! She's a spoilt witch and she bleeping loves it.

Reactions: 14
Sheā€™s a right weirdo! Imagine not inviting two of your close mates to your glorified piss up because theyā€™ve already met the baby.
IMG_2436.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 13

Why wouldnā€™t you invite your best friends just cause theyā€™d met him alreadyā€¦.??

Reactions: 15
Sheā€™s an absolute freak. Sip and See sounds like such a ducking stuck up thing to me idk why šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 9
Iā€™m not sure why she thinks sheā€™s special. Sheā€™s had a baby. Thousands do every day, itā€™s not unique or important. Newsflash Amz, most people donā€™t really care about meeting Stanley. If they cared that much theyā€™d have popped round before now, but because they were invited for a drink and a look. Heā€™s just a baby. Heā€™s special to you and your partner and most other people are just being polite.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
She gives real spoilt brat vibes. I get the feeling her parents have mollycoddled her her whole life. And newsflash Amy, no one is fussed about your baby but you and your immediate family. You have not given birth to Jesus Christ.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.