Amy Hart Stop trying to make Amzfest happen, its cringe and we are done!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Its the amount of detail she goes into "I took Stanley up, Sam slept in our room, then Stanley woke up at 3am so I went to text Sam but he was already calling me saying don't worry I'll take him because you've got work.... then I said you're the best, can't wait to marry you ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜. Then mum came round, then i slept, then we went to nanny's" ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„

Shut up!! Also, newsflash, no-one gives a duck about anything that's not to do with them!!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I just saw a video with her and she confirmed her and her boyfriend have booked their wedding for next yearโ€ฆ. Not even engaged. So so weird

• Wow
Reactions: 15
I'm sorry but based on what she's posted on her grid on insta today... absolutely NO WAY is her partner straight. Nope. Not bloody having it.

And what is with the suit shoes and shorts look? Absolute ick on a straight or gay man. ๐Ÿ™„

Reactions: 9
660A4608-7532-4500-B06E-FA15E998BAE2.jpeg

weirdly hairless legs -and wtf is going on with the shoes and sock combo!

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Iโ€™ve never really paid much attention to Amyโ€™s account and donโ€™t remember much about her on Love Island other than the classic โ€œI was coming back here to tell you that I love youโ€ line ๐Ÿ˜‚, but since sheโ€™s had the baby I seem to have seen a lot of her stories and she is starting to really get in my nerves. Sheโ€™s constantly going on about how easy it is, how everyone in her family and friend circle is desperate to help out and have the baby, he sleeps all the time, he never cries. Itโ€™s just nauseating. The kid is nine weeks old, all they do is tit, feed and sleep (unless colicky/refluxy). I just feel like she has SO much help, and itโ€™s such early days and she needs to stop being so bloody smug. ๐Ÿ˜‚

Reactions: 20
Okay, Iโ€™m new to her, but what the duck is going on with her teeth? And her mums? The front are so white but you can see the other different coloured teeth at the back? ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 8
"Tapas extravaganza" ๐Ÿคฎ cringe!

Someone needs to also tell her 3 measly dishes of food is not a bleeping extravaganza!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I feel like such a cow but I am PRAYING that Stanley is a proper disobedient little tit later in life. Thatโ€™ll teach her for being so bleeping smug now. This is the easy bit love x

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I feel like such a cow but I am PRAYING that Stanley is a proper disobedient little tit later in life. Thatโ€™ll teach her for being so bleeping smug now. This is the easy bit love x
Agree - totally here for the downfall ๐Ÿ˜‚ personally though wouldnโ€™t swap places especially with her brother/gay best friend as boyfriend.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I really hate to be one of those mumโ€™s whoโ€™s like just wait until, but hahahaha she donโ€™t know whatโ€™s going to hit her ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 7
God nothing annoys me more than an irritating new mum who gets a really easy baby who sleeps through really young and is all like 'parenting is so easy'. F*** offffff. I have had two with colic, one of which didn't sleep long stretches until she was 2.5 years old and found the newborn phase traumatising. Eurghhhhhh

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.