Amy Hart Stop trying to make Amzfest happen, its cringe and we are done!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God nothing annoys me more than an irritating new mum who gets a really easy baby who sleeps through really young and is all like 'parenting is so easy'. F*** offffff. I have had two with colic, one of which didn't sleep long stretches until she was 2.5 years old and found the newborn phase traumatising. Eurghhhhhh
I’m 16 days post partum and I think there’s only been two days I haven’t felt overwhelmed and cried at some point. Her posts irk me, guess I’m triggered 😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I understand how you guys feel so much, I also hate how Amy thinks she is all about ‘keeping it real’ while also smugly posting and not realising how it will come across to others. But I also don’t think she’d be truthful if she was struggling at any moment tbh.

Reactions: 11
I’m 16 days post partum and I think there’s only been two days I haven’t felt overwhelmed and cried at some point. Her posts irk me, guess I’m triggered 😂😂
Don’t worry, that’s completely normal. Especially for your first. Amy is absolutely full of tit 99% of the time.

Reactions: 10
God nothing annoys me more than an irritating new mum who gets a really easy baby who sleeps through really young and is all like 'parenting is so easy'. F*** offffff. I have had two with colic, one of which didn't sleep long stretches until she was 2.5 years old and found the newborn phase traumatising. Eurghhhhhh
Amen.
I’ve had one with colic and I find her posts literally sickening. 😂

Reactions: 4
It's frustrating because she genuinely thinks she is coping really well even though she doesn't piss without ringing her mother to come over and watch Stanley. It's a lot more help than an average new mother has and she's not owning that at all. I genuinely think she thinks that's what is expected of a granny and everyone's mothers should do the same. Yes my mother wants to mind her granddaughter all the time but I'm not a head so I don't use her every single day!! 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I feel I’m imposing on my parents to ask them to look after my baby for a couple of hours so I can do some KIT days 😆 Amy’s attitude is that her parents have become parents for the second time too and of course they should drop their lives completely to raise her son! Isn’t that what all grandparents do?!

Reactions: 7
Urgh I just cannot stand the smugness of it all…I was lucky and had a baby who slept through by 10 weeks….by 6 months she was awake all through the night and that lasted until she was about 2 🙃 just because he’s sleeping through now doesn’t mean she’s cracked it, and yea she’s not acknowledging the fact that she seems to be calling on someone every day for help

Reactions: 9
IMG_1012.png

why say all this! He may nap anywhere now but he’s what, 10 weeks old?! Also saying you didn’t want him to rely on white noise, blackout blind etc makes it sound like it’s a bad thing if someone does use them. She comes across as so superior and like she has ‘cracked it’ - she always has done.

Reactions: 20
Can't wait til he reaches his first sleep regression, she won't be so smug then. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Also why did she say ‘not the done thing’ like she is doing something so different? No love you’re letting your baby sleep where he falls asleep like most 10 week olds. The kids fresh out the womb he’ll change every week! Bet the poor sod will have a sticker chart at 6 months. Lord help us if he reaches any of his milestones early, she’ll never stop bragging! She’ll always got on my tits so I avoid her but she keeps popping up on my fy page and aarregghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I cant STAND her

• Haha
Reactions: 11
10 weeks for me was when the reflux started! My baby slept great till then, then, although she wasn’t horrendous at night, naps became a battle and a half! Her routine isn’t sustainable for the average person either.

I don’t even have kids and I find her posts insanely smug and irritating so I can’t imagine how other new mothers feel reading them.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The thing is we just know she’s having breakdowns and calling her mummy every 5 minutes so anything she says is a load of bollocks. Her mums raising that baby, not her.

Reactions: 13
I know these influencers over share, but I have never known one to focus to heavily every single day on how much their baby has slept. And I can guarantee that if Stanley wasn’t sleeping, we wouldn’t know. Every single day we’re getting detailed stories about how easy it’s nee

The likelihood is, it’s all one massive lie anyway. All these influencers do is lie. He could sleep 2 hours of the day and she’d still say “look at me look how good I am!”

Reactions: 13
View attachment 2162322
why say all this! He may nap anywhere now but he’s what, 10 weeks old?! Also saying you didn’t want him to rely on white noise, blackout blind etc makes it sound like it’s a bad thing if someone does use them. She comes across as so superior and like she has ‘cracked it’ - she always has done.
This was def my baby at 10 weeks - I was so proud that I’d managed to not have her rely on white noise, blackout blinds. Once I even hoovered the lounge and she stayed sound asleep in her bassinet. How good am I doing this! I thought.

By 16 weeks it went to hell though, naps were chaos and still are 😂 I don’t hope things get hard for her, I wish her a straightforward time like I do all new Mums. But wish she knew how easy she has it compared to many - I have night times way easier than the average Mum at this stage and am so grateful every day 🙏🏻

Reactions: 7
My baby slept through from 6 weeks and we had no issues etc but do I feel the need to be smug or brag about it? Absolutely not. I have found age 8-13 the hardest. Really struggled through that stage, did I feel the need to overshare that either? No. Did I keep this to close friends and family only for support? Yes because that’s the normal thing.

Reactions: 5
Mums you’re all doing great 🤗

I knew the breast or “combi” feeding wouldn’t last long because her mum can’t do it. She’s defo got it easy. Especially if she’s got time to write those bloody long posts! I read the first and last lines to get the gist cba with her rambling.

Why is leaving him with his mobile admitting defeat? Aren’t they good for their motor skills?

Attachments

I actually don't care that her baby is sleeping so much. Her baby sleeping doesn't make my baby sleep any more or any less so I won't make a comparison or wish for her to have a more difficult time. The annoying thing for me is the constant message that it's because it's something she is doing.... Its not! It's pure luck! You can try all of the suggestions in the world, but at the end of the day it is pure bloody luck!!! But she can't realise that and even if she does, won't admit it. And also can't realise she has a serious amount of help available.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.