Amy Hart #2 Why is Amy Hart an icon please?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
After that video I’ve decided actually they’re made for eachother, her and sam are walking cringy icks. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Wonder how Sams 'whole antipasti experience' lunch was aka tuna sandwich, bit of tomato and handful of Doritios. Fucksake
---
God she talks proper shite 😭😭😭 it’s the circle of life and it moves us all x View attachment 2850501View attachment 2850502
I know of a little girl who has lots of 'aunties and uncles'. Unfortunately it's because her parents are alcoholics and will palm her off onto absolutely anyone. Getting rid of your kids to go out on the piss is not a good thing. You chose to have kids, you bring them up. No kids needs loads of aunties and uncles. They need parents, who are present.

Why does she constantly refer back to hers and her gay bffs childhood and try and replicate it. Such an oddball

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
why is she trying to make herself a #midsized influencer. Couldn’t give a duck how big she is tbh but she has not got any fashion sense 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 9
The whole 'not a flatpack queen' because 'my dad used to get someone in so I never learned, Sam's dad did it so Sam never learned blah blah' it's not that deep, just set the table up fgs And stop referencing parents in the 80s

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The whole 'not a flatpack queen' because 'my dad used to get someone in so I never learned, Sam's dad did it so Sam never learned blah blah' it's not that deep, just set the table up fgs And stop referencing parents in the 80s
She’s a grown woman ffs read the instructions and learn!!

A8BA7876-2255-45BB-9FD6-0D1318F91A83.jpeg

This dress does nothing for her and she said she had a stylist for this - can’t have been a good one! She was wittering on about wearing this for her sister’s wedding or something as well 🙈

• Sick
View attachment 2897426

This dress does nothing for her and she said she had a stylist for this - can’t have been a good one! She was wittering on about wearing this for her sister’s wedding or something as well 🙈
It's an abroad wedding as well, it'll be so sweaty, horrendous!! Sam will probably be in something similar to match😆

• Haha
Looking at those pics they posted for their anniversary , they look more like brother and sister rather than a couple! Such an odd pair.

Reactions: 8
I don’t think they do currently but once they’re married she’ll put him on a strict schedule so she can try and get pregnant asap. They have no chemistry.
He’ll have to close his eyes and think of Dorothy 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I see shredding for the wedding is going well 🫠
Wouldn’t mind but she made such a song and dance about doing that 45 challenge or whatever and since then all she’s done is have meals out and nights out 🤣 She said there were 4 events she was not going to diet/exercise on before the wedding and I swear she’s been out 4 times in the last week 🤣

Her wedding dress fits, just stay the same size and stop going on about loosing weight as she really isn’t trying, which is fine. Just don’t pretend you are!!

2D44FD13-37DE-4615-87E2-47B6BF05AEF4.png

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I don’t understand why she did all the trashy articles about her new body now she’s a mum (suggesting she was embracing it) but on her stories was on this mad diet/regime. We all could see it was never going to happen, she’s too busy to actually commit. If she was active, ate well and drank lots of water it would happen naturally. It sounded from their anniversary posts that their wedding isn’t that far away now.

Reactions: 5
I don’t understand why she did all the trashy articles about her new body now she’s a mum (suggesting she was embracing it) but on her stories was on this mad diet/regime. We all could see it was never going to happen, she’s too busy to actually commit. If she was active, ate well and drank lots of water it would happen naturally. It sounded from their anniversary posts that their wedding isn’t that far away now.
September she said it in her Q and A

Reactions: 1
“Sensory bins for mum day!”
If you have time to make special boxes for your son for the 1 day a week you spend together, then you clearly don’t see your kid enough Amy!
If you were with them all day, most days, you wouldn’t need to show off how amazing you are for 1 day

Reactions: 6
Those bins 😂 I can imagine her setting out a timetable for how long he’s allowed to play in them. I think he seems such a happy smiley little guy I feel a little sorry for him as I think she’s too overbearing and planning every little detail. It’s too much . Even her post about the childbearing years, typed out everything Sam said. Shouldn’t that be kept private, does it have to be so planned like that 🫠