Amy Dowden

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She kept positioning herself so that her leg brace could be seen through the slit in her dress but Claudia didn’t mention it 😂 She looked so desperate for attention - total cringe 😬

Reactions: 8
That Wild Ad. She doesn't look like herself. Am I imagining it or has she finally facetuned herself out of existence? 🤔

Reactions: 4
That Wild Ad. She doesn't look like herself. Am I imagining it or has she finally facetuned herself out of existence? 🤔
The wig and whatever shes got on as eyebrows look absolutely bloody awful. She looks far better completely natural- bald, no eyebrows.

Reactions: 1
At strictly again with a broken foot and a PE on her lung with Neil the dancer giving her her anticoagulant injections 🤯🤦🏻‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 7
At strictly again with a broken foot and a PE on her lung with Neil the dancer giving her her anticoagulant injections 🤯🤦🏻‍♀️
What was with the hundreds of stories all repeatedly saying the same thing?! She loves being at strictly/its good for her mental health/she IS listening to her body - bleeping hell - shut the duck up woman. She Is beyond irritating. Who are you trying to convince Amy?

Reactions: 7
I really didn’t think she would be at Strictly this week after the hospital stay😳 Think she could do with having some complete rest.

Reactions: 6
Caught her several times during last night’s show checking herself in the monitor during Claude’s bit. She looked so thirsty for airtime 🙄

Reactions: 5
It must be how looked after and confident you are.
I would kill for someone to drive me somewhere, do my make up, give me a car, dress me and make such a fuss....but you won't find a photo of me anywhere post cancer, I hate the way I look.
She's been on the stage all her life but the woe is me isn't helping anyone

• Heart
Reactions: 5
It was the Neil Jones doing her injection that just did it for me! 🤦🏻‍♀️

Be at home with your husband & family!!!
Allow your body to rest & heal!!! Running around everywhere doing everything with a low immune system is just havoc on your body.

Reactions: 11
On Lorraine with Gi Fletcher saying it was the coppa feel trek that saved her life and made her check her boobs

Didn’t her mum have breast cancer?? Surely that would be the thing to make you check … not Giovanni Fletcher

Reactions: 10
That’s right, she says she felt a lump and ‘knew instantly’ it was cancer as there was so much family history of it. If that’s the case I’m sure she’d have been checking pretty regularly.
---

Last edited:
Reactions: 6