Amy Dowden

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have a look through her stories from today … the one that says “started our fertility journey”

Can easily lip read and Alex looks like he’s having a go at her saying “just stop it” and then “what you got the camera on for”

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I’m surprised she’s not injecting herself- its far more convenient to know how to do it yourself and just get on with it but I suppose it doesn’t have the same gravitas as eyeballing the camera tragically while getting someone else to do it.

Reactions: 7
Have a look through her stories from today … the one that says “started our fertility journey”

Can easily lip read and Alex looks like he’s having a go at her saying “just stop it” and then “what you got the camera on for”
Offffffft he is RAGING!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: 7

This one. Whatever it is he’s not happy! Probably why she kept the sound off. Why would you feel the need to share this?

• Wow
Reactions: 6
That video is so telling. He’s absolutely livid. Why she’s shared that I’ve no idea.

Reactions: 10
Because she's attention seeking perhaps and loves the limelight?
She’ll just be thinking that people are watching her and the needle and thinking how awful it is. She’s probably not even considered how he comes across in the video at all, he’s just a prop.

Reactions: 4
I can't understand why she has kept that video and then shared it. Clearly he is fuming, there is no ambiguity in that video

Ugh, can she not just focus on getting back into good health and hopefully dancing again rather than reverting to her old form of desperation for a plastic trophy? She was like this before as well, her and her bestie Dianne both seem obsessed with winning when they are easily among the weakest choreographers on the show.

Amy would have benefited from a couple of years with a professional dance company IMO. She went straight from competitions into Strictly and in my opinion it shows- she’s not a team player and her choreography is miles behind some of the other pros.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Amy would have benefited from a couple of years with a professional dance company IMO. She went straight from competitions into Strictly and in my opinion it shows- she’s not a team player and her choreography is miles behind some of the other pros.
She's really lucky to have been on the show in this era, in previous times, she'd have been the type of pro who would have been gone in 3 series max, those who didn't make much impact and were gone quickly. But instead of meeting that fate like her predecessors, the show gifted her Karim.

Reactions: 3
Is she having fertility treatment already?
No she had eggs harvested before she started chemo, it was an old clip of him giving her an injection to stimulate her ovaries or something

cant imagaine she will be clear to start ivf for a long time yet

Reactions: 3
No she had eggs harvested before she started chemo, it was an old clip of him giving her an injection to stimulate her ovaries or something

cant imagaine she will be clear to start ivf for a long time yet
Thanks, I thought it must be way too soon for treatment

Reactions: 2