Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jennytea

VIP Member
She traps them with these pregnancys then once the baby bubble wears of and the sleepless nights take there toll, the blokes run for the hills..
---
Billy will be next 🏞
The show baffled me the fact they live separately and are having the same problems couples in their teen years have with someone going out and then not talking for days 🙃 imagine being heavily pregnant with 2 other kids and your ‘fiancé’ is staying at their house after going on the piss and not contacting eachother for days. It’s pathetic in all honesty and polly who is apparently so attached to him must get confused why he disappears for days at a time 🤷🏻‍♀️ Their relationship seems so toxic an childish. She even admitted she took the coil out too wtf . Why??

Reactions: 19

Jennytea

VIP Member
What I don’t get is how Amy has done loads of interviews pretending (because it’s blatantly not true) that she has struggled with fertility problems and getting pregnant? 😭 She had her daughter in 2017 then her son by a different dad in 2018! Then got pregnant by this guy after knowing him under a year. Clearly she gets pregnant fine and it’s an insult to women who genuinely struggle.

Reactions: 17

Jackie Brown

VIP Member
I need to watch this series, that Billy is a twat. Why can she never wait and see how the relationship develops? This need to get pregnant as soon as possible.

Reactions: 12

Opinionated

VIP Member
I watched the first episode yesterday...no words. You've said them all for me!
I’ve just watched it too. Why on earth would you broadcast that he went awol and stayed at his other house for a few days because he needed space when you’re heavily pregnant??? 😳 recipe for disaster that!

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
She traps them with these pregnancys then once the baby bubble wears of and the sleepless nights take there toll, the blokes run for the hills..
---
Billy will be next 🏞

Heynoe

Towards the end of the first episode. Amy is so unhappy and you can tell she's fed up of Billy and regretting life choices lol. Amy is so miserable.

Jennytea

VIP Member
Can’t believe she said ‘about bloody time’ when he proposed to her 🙃😂😂 Is she for real? If she was with him 10 years down the line fair enough but wtf. They are all deluded!

• Haha
Reactions: 11

gail2611

The way he asked polly if she wanted to take on his surname. That was a big no for me, that child in six years has had to deal with mum having about 3 or 4 partners and three new siblings. I actually quite like Amy, even if she does have questionable life choices , but people would say a hell of a lot more if she was a council estate mum on benefits

ChickenLicking

VIP Member
Watched ep1 earlier. Blimey, what a relationship to be in!? Amy's mum is right about Billy nearly being 40 and not needing to take any responsibility until now is bang on the money. As for Polly ordering all of that Amazon stuff - change the blooming password! She's a pretty girl but is turning into another Nelly Shepherd.

Amy's house really looks like a detached version of Sam Faiers' Brentwood pad.

Gillybean42

VIP Member
I just had to laugh at her latest story… Billy and Millie, always next to each other… well of course they are if u put them there 🙄😂

• Haha

Jennytea

VIP Member
Yes Tim had a proper relationship with Polly. Amy has no boundaries with her daughter. It is like her letting Jordan pick her up and carry her or her being baby sat by Harry and his old boyfriend.
I don’t think some dopey women realise what a huge safeguarding issue it is having random different partners or people in general around your children intimately. I’m so overly paranoid with good reason! The things I’ve heard and read in my job make me weary of everyone. It’s sad but true and Amy needs to be putting her children first.

• Heart
Reactions: 10

e8Ent

Just watched the twin life shows, late to the party I know, but I was so shocked at them “splitting” and all the arguing between her and Billy. If that is what actually made the edit, then god knows what actually goes on? I was really surprised she allowed that to be shown, paints him in a terrible lights, and highlighted the fact that she actually does just accept bare minimum. I found it very sad to be honest.

• Heart
Reactions: 10

collins18

This really pisses me off! She pimps out her daughter but keeps her son completely under wraps it’s obviously to do with the different dads but she should just keep them both out the public eye then I feel bad for her little girl!

Reactions: 9

Jackie Brown

VIP Member
I think this woman is an arsehole of the highest order. Fancy excluding your son from all these memories that she's making with Polly and the soon to arrive twins. How awful will this lad feel in later years realising that he's been airbrushed out in her and her latest baby Daddy's bid for z-list fame.

gail2611

I agree. Billy D is a manchild and I truly and honestly think that Amy shouldn't have so many children.
She really shouldn’t. If she didn’t have money and her parents, she wouldn’t have coped. She shouldn’t have had any more after polly, she should have waited for someone decent to come a long and not get herself pregnant after 5 minutes. Personally I don’t see the fascination with having children with multiple partners. I completely get relationships break down and people move on , and sometimes want children with a new partner. I’m trying and have 2 children from a previous relationship and so does my partner, but once it starts getting like 3 baby daddy’s or mothers or fathers(this does include men ) I feel like it starts to get embarrassing and makes the person look like that’s the only way then can make a partner try to stay. I think having children with someone is a bigger commitment than marriage. You can get a divorce, when they children involved it gets messy.o think Amy will end up like Natasha Hamilton

• Heart