Amy Childs

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am so cringed out at that, The Dad saying he was happy Billy was going propose ( they didn’t seem impressed last episode) the co start falling out earlier in the episode, the ‘it’s about time’ when they’ve been together 5 minutes, he says she’s digging him out all the time

it’s just so weird and fake

and Polly is overwhelmed being a big sister, she’s already a big sister…and how does he get to change pollys name? Wasn’t another man living with Polly less than 2 years ago??

Reactions: 4
and Polly is overwhelmed being a big sister, she’s already a big sister…and how does he get to change pollys name? Wasn’t another man living with Polly less than 2 years ago??
Yeah, I was thinking "Steady on..."

Their timeline is so dodgy LOL

Reactions: 3
I def think they have in their heads they are going to have the same sort of success as Sam / Billie and the baby diaries etc and Amy is probably thinking of having a wedding special like what Billie and Greg did but I don’t see it happening for them. Especially when they are cutting big parts of their lives out (her son!) and it all seems weird, rushed and not genuine.
It worked for Sam Faiers though didn’t it! I remember on her first baby series she was heavily pregnant and they were celebrating their 1 year anniversary. And Paul was equally as unlikeable and weird

• Haha
I just had to laugh at her latest story… Billy and Millie, always next to each other… well of course they are if u put them there 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Billy and Millie the most ridiculous names out to have for twins.

Yes have Billy i suppose to match his father,
but don't match it with Millie.

It's like Topsy and Tim.

Bill and Ben.

Jack and Jill.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Def wouldn’t class it as the same as Amy’s done it multiple times now 🙃😂 She only got with Billy end of 2021 too 🤷🏻‍♀️ She was still with that Tim guy summer of 2021 so it baffles me how she’s telling people they’ve been together 2 years. Unless she was cheating on him? Weird how she was putting up posts sayin Tim was ‘the one’ and how much she loved him then moved on straight away and found another ‘one’ 😭
She was definitely still with Tim in the 2021 and they broke up autumn 2021.

Seems like she's saying 2 years as we are in 2023 and she met Bill in 2021 (not together) so she's classing as 2 years because she's thick and trying to make it lo like they have been together longer.

Reactions: 2
Or twit & twit
Or Fake and Bake?

So, there are now four Bills/Billys - isn't that going to be flipping confusing? I suppose Amy's dad could be known as Grandpa Pork Pie Hat?

I'd forgotten that Auntie Karen, Harry's mum, was also a twin, hence the family line. I still cannot bear Harry though.

So, that's it then? Maybe they'll be a wedding special next?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I can’t believe what I’ve just watched with that second episode? Is she doing it on purpose painting him in a bad light so she doesn’t get the blame when they split up?? And what’s with that kid calling her dad sexy billy???? 😳

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Can’t believe she said ‘about bloody time’ when he proposed to her 🙃😂😂 Is she for real? If she was with him 10 years down the line fair enough but wtf. They are all deluded!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
He comes across as a knob! The pressure of 4 kids will finish that relationship!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
He comes across as a knob! The pressure of 4 kids will finish that relationship!
Yeah. Give it time. Seemed to be all “hahaha how hilarious they are pooping when being fed” etc etc
He will be wondering what he has let himself in for soon.

Just wait till they're both up at different times in the night teething...

then up in the morning to two kids that aren't even his.

Reactions: 6
I bought Amy's autobiography on Kindle ages ago and am just getting around to reading it. Here's a page detailing her and manager Claire's textile buying trip to China:
How much did that cost you? 😂
---
It’s so hard when you have a new born (never mind twins and having other kids) but they just don’t seem to be a team at all. It felt such a crap time to propose when they’d just been arguing non stop

Last edited:
How much did that cost you? 😂
---
It’s so hard when you have a new born (never mind twins and having other kids) but they just don’t seem to be a team at all. It felt such a crap time to propose when they’d just been arguing non stop
It must have been less than a fiver or I wouldn't have bought it! It was published in 2015 and she namechecks Brad quite a lot, who's Polly's dad.

Her relationship with Billy is crap. As for those shots of him in just his pants - bleuurrgghh.

Reactions: 3
I bought Amy's autobiography on Kindle ages ago and am just getting around to reading it. Here's a page detailing her and manager Claire's textile buying trip to China:
I'd be requesting a refund, saying it had been downloaded onto my device, without my knowledge cos WTF is that?!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I'd be requesting a refund, saying it had been downloaded onto my device, without my knowledge cos WTF is that?!
I think that it was worth the money for the sheer vacuosity of her existence. Reading that she outbid a premiership footballer for her 'We11 Jel' Private plate.

• Haha
I’m sorry these will two will not last and she knows it. I also can’t believe how Toney her bedroom is , looks like you couldn’t swing a cat in there

Reactions: 7