Amy Childs

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes Tim had a proper relationship with Polly. Amy has no boundaries with her daughter. It is like her letting Jordan pick her up and carry her or her being baby sat by Harry and his old boyfriend.
I don’t think some dopey women realise what a huge safeguarding issue it is having random different partners or people in general around your children intimately. I’m so overly paranoid with good reason! The things I’ve heard and read in my job make me weary of everyone. It’s sad but true and Amy needs to be putting her children first.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Polly also met that bloke she was seeing on celebs go dating. That poor girl will have issues when she’s older

Reactions: 7
Polly also met that bloke she was seeing on celebs go dating. That poor girl will have issues when she’s older
Omg I forgot about that she knew him for literally 2 mins from a dating show and let him meet polly ffs 🤦🏻‍♀️ I’m sure he was kissing someone else the next episode

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
Why is she so surprised he’s proposed? She literally bullied him into it!
Her and her family have mentioned it about 100 times in the year they’ve been together (on TV too) 😂 imagine what she’s like in private ffs. Wouldn’t surprise me if she bought the ring herself 😏

Reactions: 3
The way he asked polly if she wanted to take on his surname. That was a big no for me, that child in six years has had to deal with mum having about 3 or 4 partners and three new siblings. I actually quite like Amy, even if she does have questionable life choices , but people would say a hell of a lot more if she was a council estate mum on benefits
I think it all depends on if Polly’s dad is around? I have no idea as I’ve just started watching her new show. Haven’t really followed Amy since early towie days. But I do think if she doesn’t have her dad around then it would be a lovely idea as it would undoubtedly be hard for her to have her 3 siblings with a dad and would be nice for her to be included in that way.

Reactions: 2
I think it all depends on if Polly’s dad is around? I have no idea as I’ve just started watching her new show. Haven’t really followed Amy since early towie days. But I do think if she doesn’t have her dad around then it would be a lovely idea as it would undoubtedly be hard for her to have her 3 siblings with a dad and would be nice for her to be included in that way.
This would be the case and lovely if she had never had a father figure in her life and he was a consistent dependable role model and he was going to be a dad to her. Unfortunately Polly has had THREE diff people play ‘step dad’ in her short life so far, then her actual real dad on top of that somewhere and she has met other men Amy has dated. That’s why people are commenting it’s too soon and too much atm considering Amy has only been with Billy for 18 months. It doesn’t seem like this is going to be forever.

Reactions: 6
I was shocked she was still managed by Claire from can, I always thought Claire was good at presenting her celebs in a good light ( Peter Andre) and not letting anything negative get out, but she’s letting Amy show her life as a shambles and that’s she’s miserable l. I thought she’d want us to only see the good bits

Reactions: 4
Wonder if Billy will still want to see Polly when him and Amy split.

Or if Amy will let him.

Reactions: 5
I was shocked she was still managed by Claire from can, I always thought Claire was good at presenting her celebs in a good light ( Peter Andre) and not letting anything negative get out, but she’s letting Amy show her life as a shambles and that’s she’s miserable l. I thought she’d want us to only see the good bits
She's been with CAN for years, but you're right, Claire's hardly giving her great advice. Did she choose to drop Katie Price as a client post Pete or was it KP's decision?
---
Wonder if Billy will still want to see Polly when him and Amy split.

Or if Amy will let him.
I can't imagine that he'll have the time, not with his ten or so businesses. Poor Polly :(

Reactions: 1
She's been with CAN for years, but you're right, Claire's hardly giving her great advice. Did she choose to drop Katie Price as a client post Pete or was it KP's decision?
---

I can't imagine that he'll have the time, not with his ten or so businesses. Poor Polly :(

I'm sure she ditched kate because of all the speculation and also because Pete was her client and friend for years.

Remember there was an ongoing fued between Katie and Claire at one point. Think she represented kerry katona too at one point

I'm sure she ditched kate because of all the speculation and also because Pete was her client and friend for years.

Remember there was an ongoing fued between Katie and Claire at one point. Think she represented kerry katona too at one point
Yep, you're right. There defo was a fued as I recall too.

I watched this yesterday and I'm surprised they showed the state of their relationship as it stands. And to think this was edited footage. I would have thought she would want their relationship to look as perfect as possible. Him flouncing off and her not seeing him for several days when she was ready to drop twins does not bode well.

At least at the beginning of episode one she acknowledged Richie and explained that his dad doesn't want him on screen / social media etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Yeah X
---
Yeah X
I thought that it was quite truncated too. Maybe they'll be a S2 where they whinge on about nightfeeds and blinging up the babies?

A dig around Instagram has confirmed that Amy's brother, Wills also has a son called Billy. So there's:

Granddad Billy Childs Sr
Brother Billy Childs Jr
Nephew Billy Childs III
Babydaddy Billy Delbosq Sr
Baby Billy D Jr

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
I thought that it was quite truncated too. Maybe they'll be a S2 where they whinge on about nightfeeds and blinging up the babies?

A dig around Instagram has confirmed that Amy's brother, Wills also has a son called Billy. So there's:

Granddad Billy Childs Sr
Brother Billy Childs Jr
Nephew Billy Childs III
Babydaddy Billy Delbosq Sr
Baby Billy D Jr
That’s just weird… and it would be confusing! Surely they can think of other names 😂

• Haha