Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jennytea

VIP Member
i read the original post as he sleeps in a cot so he can’t wander off through the house in the night. if you read it as he’s put into a cot to keep him to one small space when he’s awake then i agree with you.. that’s not a parenting approach i would take and in my opinion is really not on. so we’ve both obviously interpreted the original comment differently.

yes i do know how this works. perhaps you don’t if you think other people can’t respond to your comment particularly when you say “isn’t this child abuse”. i know it’s all there to read and seems other people have interpreted the comment the same way i did.
The original comment said the cot was used to confine him when on a rampage? That’s suggesting it isn’t just sleeping in a cot for comfort. Also you claimed I was saying things about children with special needs who can’t defend themselves yet can’t relay what I apparently said? Maybe you’ve read it back now and realised I said nothing against children. You also went in and told me to use my brain and said I should be confined myself 😳 If anyone read that they would think I had been writing hate speech or threats 🥴 All I said is my view which is that it is cruel to keep a 4 year old with special needs ‘confined’ in a cot and this would lead to further problems. I’ll leave it there as this has been such a derailment 🙃