Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ChickenLicking

VIP Member
Yeah X
---
Yeah X
I thought that it was quite truncated too. Maybe they'll be a S2 where they whinge on about nightfeeds and blinging up the babies?

A dig around Instagram has confirmed that Amy's brother, Wills also has a son called Billy. So there's:

Granddad Billy Childs Sr
Brother Billy Childs Jr
Nephew Billy Childs III
Babydaddy Billy Delbosq Sr
Baby Billy D Jr

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6

Jennytea

VIP Member
I couldn't agree more, it's not a great example to set is it? I honestly think that Billy D won't stick around as he has hardly covered himself in glory so far and wasn't he caught texting another woman during a recentish series of TOWIE? Do you reckon they talked about starting a family or was it unplanned? Didn't Amy discuss Billy going for the snip? Wouldn't it be easier for her to have a coil fitted?

Sorry, TMI, but what *is* it with these TOWIE ladies and wrong 'uns?
I remember saying it was awful for her to ask Billy to have the snip and people jumped down my throat 😂😅 She has 4 children now by 3 different dads. If she doesn’t want anymore then she should be using contraception or have her tubes tied instead of expecting him to have the snip. They’ve been together 2 mins too. Imagine he met someone else and wanted more children.

• Heart

Jennytea

VIP Member
I think it all depends on if Polly’s dad is around? I have no idea as I’ve just started watching her new show. Haven’t really followed Amy since early towie days. But I do think if she doesn’t have her dad around then it would be a lovely idea as it would undoubtedly be hard for her to have her 3 siblings with a dad and would be nice for her to be included in that way.
This would be the case and lovely if she had never had a father figure in her life and he was a consistent dependable role model and he was going to be a dad to her. Unfortunately Polly has had THREE diff people play ‘step dad’ in her short life so far, then her actual real dad on top of that somewhere and she has met other men Amy has dated. That’s why people are commenting it’s too soon and too much atm considering Amy has only been with Billy for 18 months. It doesn’t seem like this is going to be forever.

Lottiew1

VIP Member
The show baffled me the fact they live separately and are having the same problems couples in their teen years have with someone going out and then not talking for days 🙃 imagine being heavily pregnant with 2 other kids and your ‘fiancé’ is staying at their house after going on the piss and not contacting eachother for days. It’s pathetic in all honesty and polly who is apparently so attached to him must get confused why he disappears for days at a time 🤷🏻‍♀️ Their relationship seems so toxic an childish. She even admitted she took the coil out too wtf . Why??

Amy has always been a fame whore! As long as she's on TV that's all she's bothered about!

Jennytea

VIP Member
I def think they have in their heads they are going to have the same sort of success as Sam / Billie and the baby diaries etc and Amy is probably thinking of having a wedding special like what Billie and Greg did but I don’t see it happening for them. Especially when they are cutting big parts of their lives out (her son!) and it all seems weird, rushed and not genuine.

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
Just wait till they're both up at different times in the night teething...

then up in the morning to two kids that aren't even his.

Bnbn. Th

Chatty Member
Well his dad seems he's doing the right thing unlike most z-listers today pimping out their kids, like lolly I guess😒

Reactions: 5

Heynoe

I guess that's the problem with chalet bungalows - the roof space is somewhat limited. Billy can sell his gaff and they can pool resources for a larger place.

Is much known about Ritchie's father? He seems quite a shadowy figure.
No nothing much about Ritchie Skeggs. He doesn't appear to be on any social media either.
---
The fact they are on about changing Polly’s last name to his when he’s been in her life for a year and a half is madness 😭 has anyone seen all the photos of Polly and Tim when him and Amy were together? He looked really hands on with her and was carrying her/hugging her in photos and that ended abruptly and Amy moved on immediately after. It’s just so full on and people should be questioning Amy’s judgement more.
Yes Tim had a proper relationship with Polly. Amy has no boundaries with her daughter. It is like her letting Jordan pick her up and carry her or her being baby sat by Harry and his old boyfriend.

You would never believe Amy has an active dad in her life and parents are still together.

fcuk1979

Why does she say that her daughter is going to make a great big sister? She’s already a big sister isn’t she?

Opinionated

VIP Member
I can’t believe what I’ve just watched with that second episode? Is she doing it on purpose painting him in a bad light so she doesn’t get the blame when they split up?? And what’s with that kid calling her dad sexy billy???? 😳

• Sad

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
Amy is a cash cow for Billy he will fill his bank account with the money from the ok ect deals then in a few year he will be of ...

Last edited:

Heynoe

I didn’t know he had special needs, I thought he just wasn’t allowed on camera/social media because his Dad didn’t want him in the public eye?
Yes his dad doesn't want him in the public eye either. But yes he has moderate special needs. He wouldn't be able to deal with cameras and lots of people.

GoldSilver

VIP Member
Just saw on stories Amy confirming that her Son Richie won’t be in her new show but all the other children will.

I think it’s awful that she is doing a show when one child has to be excluded.

minnieminx88

VIP Member
She really shouldn’t. If she didn’t have money and her parents, she wouldn’t have coped. She shouldn’t have had any more after polly, she should have waited for someone decent to come a long and not get herself pregnant after 5 minutes. Personally I don’t see the fascination with having children with multiple partners. I completely get relationships break down and people move on , and sometimes want children with a new partner. I’m trying and have 2 children from a previous relationship and so does my partner, but once it starts getting like 3 baby daddy’s or mothers or fathers(this does include men ) I feel like it starts to get embarrassing and makes the person look like that’s the only way then can make a partner try to stay. I think having children with someone is a bigger commitment than marriage. You can get a divorce, when they children involved it gets messy.o think Amy will end up like Natasha Hamilton
I agree. I was about to say about NH too. 5 baby daddies is just embarrassing.

• Heart

Jennytea

VIP Member
I can’t judge the length of time they were together before babies, my partner and I had just been together for 2 years when our son was born, however they both seem so immature!
Def wouldn’t class it as the same as Amy’s done it multiple times now 🙃😂 She only got with Billy end of 2021 too 🤷🏻‍♀️ She was still with that Tim guy summer of 2021 so it baffles me how she’s telling people they’ve been together 2 years. Unless she was cheating on him? Weird how she was putting up posts sayin Tim was ‘the one’ and how much she loved him then moved on straight away and found another ‘one’ 😭

Jackie Brown

VIP Member
I watched this yesterday and I'm surprised they showed the state of their relationship as it stands. And to think this was edited footage. I would have thought she would want their relationship to look as perfect as possible. Him flouncing off and her not seeing him for several days when she was ready to drop twins does not bode well.

At least at the beginning of episode one she acknowledged Richie and explained that his dad doesn't want him on screen / social media etc.

• Heart

ChickenLicking

VIP Member
Or twit & twat
Or Fake and Bake?

So, there are now four Bills/Billys - isn't that going to be flipping confusing? I suppose Amy's dad could be known as Grandpa Pork Pie Hat?

I'd forgotten that Auntie Karen, Harry's mum, was also a twin, hence the family line. I still cannot bear Harry though.

So, that's it then? Maybe they'll be a wedding special next?

• Haha

Disneylover

VIP Member
He lives with her and has special needs. He would be causing chaos if he was on TV.
I didn’t know he had special needs, I thought he just wasn’t allowed on camera/social media because his Dad didn’t want him in the public eye?

Bettyboop123

She’s accidentally revealed her baby boys name on insta stories! So the massive secret name was...Ritchie lol

• Haha