Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chattymamabear

VIP Member
Was thinking that about her bedroom. No chance these two will actually get married there are so many cracks already

Reactions: 8

Lajasa89

Yeah exactly people barely know he exists! Yet she blogs and gives advice about being a mum. Wants her ‘fans’ to support the kids brands she endorses yet keeps half of her mum life a mystery!

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
Billy and Millie the most ridiculous names out to have for twins.

Yes have Billy i suppose to match his father,
but don't match it with Millie.

It's like Topsy and Tim.

Bill and Ben.

Jack and Jill.

• Haha

ldn12345

you almost feel sorry for her watching that 1st ep then realise she's a grown woman and should've waited! does she not learn?! she acted intense and desperate on celebs go dating too so she'll never learn.

why the rush. twins will put an insane amount of pressure on their (already glaringly obviously strained) relationship.

Jennytea

VIP Member
Polly also met that bloke she was seeing on celebs go dating. That poor girl will have issues when she’s older
Omg I forgot about that she knew him for literally 2 mins from a dating show and let him meet polly ffs 🤦🏻‍♀️ I’m sure he was kissing someone else the next episode

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 7

Opinionated

VIP Member
Polly also met that bloke she was seeing on celebs go dating. That poor girl will have issues when she’s older

Heynoe

Copying this from the other thread as someone is moaning about the amy chat.

It’s weird how she says ‘me and his dad decided’ then says ‘I have to respect his dads decision’.. well is it both of you or just his dad? Either way it’s so strange not to include him and how they word things..
Also the way she keeps going on about how attached Polly is to Billy.. it seems really forced and pushed like she wants her to think he’s her dad. I didn’t like how he was kissing Polly on the lips either on the show, he was doing that within the first few months of knowing her too. Maybe I’m odd but it makes me uncomfortable. (Not kissing your child on the lips in general but just the fact he hasn’t even been around long). He was sharing photos with Polly on his Insta after only being in her life so many months too and I found that weird also.
I agree. Don't like how Harry's ex was holding her and also Jordan carrying her saying she's her favourite person.
---
Amy said she's going to have 4 under 5 lol. Does she not know her own children's ages.

• Heart

gail2611

I’m sorry these will two will not last and she knows it. I also can’t believe how Toney her bedroom is , looks like you couldn’t swing a cat in there

Jennytea

VIP Member
The wedding's apparently planned for two year's time; I agree, it'll never happen.
Even the fact she’s booking everything straight away and jumping in head first means to me it isn’t genuine. It’s just the fact she wants to say she’s married so she doesn’t have to say she’s single with 3 baby dads and I think he’s just grabbing onto everything with both hands for the fame and money. He’s probs eyeing up an OK magazine deal (even though I don’t get the point in them anymore or how they make money) 😂😂 even the fact he was on first dates etc I just think he’s desperate to be on tele.

Reactions: 6

ChickenLicking

VIP Member
Even the fact she’s booking everything straight away and jumping in head first means to me it isn’t genuine. It’s just the fact she wants to say she’s married so she doesn’t have to say she’s single with 3 baby dads and I think he’s just grabbing onto everything with both hands for the fame and money. He’s probs eyeing up an OK magazine deal (even though I don’t get the point in them anymore or how they make money) 😂😂 even the fact he was on first dates etc I just think he’s desperate to be on tele.
The fact that he said in First Dates that he didn't like dating Essex Girls speaks volumes. She'll have the whole sleb shebang but if it does go ahead it almost certainly won't last. He also consented to be onscreen on TOWIE unlike her previous boyfriend, Tim, so you're right on the money.
---
Even if she does marry him it won't last they clearly don't like each other!
Us Tattlers should have a bet on which marriage will last the longest - Ferne and Lorri's or Amy and Billy's?

• Heart
  • Haha

Lilly long

VIP Member
I guess that's the problem with chalet bungalows - the roof space is somewhat limited. Billy can sell his gaff and they can pool resources for a larger place.

Is much known about Ritchie's father? He seems quite a shadowy figure.
When she was pregnant with him Chloe Sums says she dated him.. but who hasn’t she dated

• Haha

Password4321

The fact they are on about changing Polly’s last name to his when he’s been in her life for a year and a half is madness 😭 has anyone seen all the photos of Polly and Tim when him and Amy were together? He looked really hands on with her and was carrying her/hugging her in photos and that ended abruptly and Amy moved on immediately after. It’s just so full on and people should be questioning Amy’s judgement more.
And Ritchie will be even more left out as he won’t have the same name as his siblings, no way would his Dad let a name change happen x

TulleStarr

Chatty Member
I bought Amy's autobiography on Kindle ages ago and am just getting around to reading it. Here's a page detailing her and manager Claire's textile buying trip to China:
I'd be requesting a refund, saying it had been downloaded onto my device, without my knowledge cos WTF is that?!

• Haha

ChickenLicking

VIP Member
I remember saying it was awful for her to ask Billy to have the snip and people jumped down my throat 😂😅 She has 4 children now by 3 different dads. If she doesn’t want anymore then she should be using contraception or have her tubes tied instead of expecting him to have the snip. They’ve been together 2 mins too. Imagine he met someone else and wanted more children.
I completely agree with you - coils are removable but vasectomies are much more difficult to reverse. Amy is incredibly irresponsible and would flounder without her parents' support.