Amy Childs

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sorry these will two will not last and she knows it. I also can’t believe how Toney her bedroom is , looks like you couldn’t swing a cat in there
The whole place looks quite pokey. I guess that the en suite takes up much of the space?

Reactions: 3
Was thinking that about her bedroom. No chance these two will actually get married there are so many cracks already

Reactions: 8
The wedding's apparently planned for two year's time; I agree, it'll never happen.
Even the fact she’s booking everything straight away and jumping in head first means to me it isn’t genuine. It’s just the fact she wants to say she’s married so she doesn’t have to say she’s single with 3 baby dads and I think he’s just grabbing onto everything with both hands for the fame and money. He’s probs eyeing up an OK magazine deal (even though I don’t get the point in them anymore or how they make money) 😂😂 even the fact he was on first dates etc I just think he’s desperate to be on tele.

Reactions: 6
Even the fact she’s booking everything straight away and jumping in head first means to me it isn’t genuine. It’s just the fact she wants to say she’s married so she doesn’t have to say she’s single with 3 baby dads and I think he’s just grabbing onto everything with both hands for the fame and money. He’s probs eyeing up an OK magazine deal (even though I don’t get the point in them anymore or how they make money) 😂😂 even the fact he was on first dates etc I just think he’s desperate to be on tele.
The fact that he said in First Dates that he didn't like dating Essex Girls speaks volumes. She'll have the whole sleb shebang but if it does go ahead it almost certainly won't last. He also consented to be onscreen on TOWIE unlike her previous boyfriend, Tim, so you're right on the money.
---
Even if she does marry him it won't last they clearly don't like each other!
Us Tattlers should have a bet on which marriage will last the longest - Ferne and Lorri's or Amy and Billy's?

• Heart
  • Haha
The way he asked polly if she wanted to take on his surname. That was a big no for me, that child in six years has had to deal with mum having about 3 or 4 partners and three new siblings. I actually quite like Amy, even if she does have questionable life choices , but people would say a hell of a lot more if she was a council estate mum on benefits

Reactions: 11
The way he asked polly if she wanted to take on his surname. That was a big no for me, that child in six years has had to deal with mum having about 3 or 4 partners and three new siblings. I actually quite like Amy, even if she does have questionable life choices , but people would say a hell of a lot more if she was a council estate mum on benefits
Yes, it was all for the cameras and so exploitative to a vulnerable child. Luckily Amy's parents are able to offer a stable background for the children.

I finished watching the 2012/13 Channel 5 show 'It's All About Amy' via Dailymotion last night. Amy's brother Billy is another singing Arg-ite.

Reactions: 4
Polly has the en suite and Amy has a tiny bedroom? Her house is small.

Last episode she said she will have 4 under 5. This episode she said Ritchie is 5 and Polly 6. Ritchie doesn't turn 5 until September. She's so thick she doesn't know.her kids ages? Lol
---
It would have been nice for them all to have the same name if Billy was a beloved step parent who has been around for years and had proven his commitment to amy and the children but they will never have the same surname as Ritchie has his dad surname and Billy is at least the third 'dad' figure Polly has had in such a short space of time.

Reactions: 4
Polly has the en suite and Amy has a tiny bedroom? Her house is small.

Last episode she said she will have 4 under 5. This episode she said Ritchie is 5 and Polly 6. Ritchie doesn't turn 5 until September. She's so thick she doesn't know.her kids ages? Lol
---

It would have been nice for them all to have the same name if Billy was a beloved step parent who has been around for years and had proven his commitment to amy and the children but they will never have the same surname as Ritchie has his dad surname and Billy is at least the third 'dad' figure Polly has had in such a short space of time.
I guess that's the problem with chalet bungalows - the roof space is somewhat limited. Billy can sell his gaff and they can pool resources for a larger place.

Is much known about Ritchie's father? He seems quite a shadowy figure.

Reactions: 1
I guess that's the problem with chalet bungalows - the roof space is somewhat limited. Billy can sell his gaff and they can pool resources for a larger place.

When she was pregnant with him Chloe Sums says she dated him.. but who hasn’t she dated

• Haha
The fact they are on about changing Polly’s last name to his when he’s been in her life for a year and a half is madness 😭 has anyone seen all the photos of Polly and Tim when him and Amy were together? He looked really hands on with her and was carrying her/hugging her in photos and that ended abruptly and Amy moved on immediately after. It’s just so full on and people should be questioning Amy’s judgement more.

The fact they are on about changing Polly’s last name to his when he’s been in her life for a year and a half is madness 😭 has anyone seen all the photos of Polly and Tim when him and Amy were together? He looked really hands on with her and was carrying her/hugging her in photos and that ended abruptly and Amy moved on immediately after. It’s just so full on and people should be questioning Amy’s judgement more.
It’s really not good. I kinda got the feeling that her parents are really worried about her being left to bring up all the kids on her own

And Ritchie will be even more left out as he won’t have the same name as his siblings, no way would his Dad let a name change happen x

No nothing much about Ritchie Skeggs. He doesn't appear to be on any social media either.
---
Yes Tim had a proper relationship with Polly. Amy has no boundaries with her daughter. It is like her letting Jordan pick her up and carry her or her being baby sat by Harry and his old boyfriend.

You would never believe Amy has an active dad in her life and parents are still together.

Reactions: 5