AMPX Andy Malone - LA bound on his wee private jet, snapping the cash so we don't forget

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Anycraic29 I'm not suggesting that this thread is trolling him, if he chooses to read here then he should realise this is a gossip forum and he has produced plenty of content for unfavourable opinions and disagreeing with him isn't trolling anyway.
Personally I just don't want to see this, I see a man on the edge, acting erratically and I'm super uncomfortable.
Back to those unicorns and rainbows I go.

Reactions: 5
@Anycraic29 I'm not suggesting that this thread is trolling him, if he chooses to read here then he should realise this is a gossip forum and he has produced plenty of content for unfavourable opinions and disagreeing with him isn't trolling anyway.
Personally I just don't want to see this, I see a man on the edge, acting erratically and I'm super uncomfortable.
That’s it. This may be a gossip forum but not one soul on here wishes him any harm. He needs to catch himself on and wise up yes but he needs to seek help for whatever is going on with him. His erratic behaviour is almost manic. I’m no health professional but if he was a member of my family I’d intervene.

Reactions: 7
I honestly was expecting a supermodel when I read the comments, I thought I had the wrong page🙈 She is hilarious though. Andy is an absolute asshole. I used to love the meals started buying them at the start when they were in the we lunch boxes and they were unreal. Now they are terrible, cheap rubbery chicken, anyone know the name of the chef who left and started his own meals? Or his business page?
Steven Havern, he’s in the Milestone, Rathfriland now I think

Reactions: 6
I’m so confused, what is he rambling about?! What does he do? Sell tit food in a box? The guy doesn’t seem well at all, he needs help. And as for him saying he’s going to slag “influencers” for 24 hours, I would be very careful if I was him. He could be getting sued for slander and if it was me, I wouldn’t hesitate. He’s not well.

Reactions: 4
I really don't understand people that follow him and give him support, he is soo ignorant, he is becoming verbally aggressive, today his email for anyone sending solicitors letters is "[email protected]!"
He has always been verbally aggressive he just hid it a bit. Great everyone knows now the real him is out there. A complete looney.

Reactions: 2
I honestly was expecting a supermodel when I read the comments, I thought I had the wrong page🙈 She is hilarious though. Andy is an absolute asshole. I used to love the meals started buying them at the start when they were in the we lunch boxes and they were unreal. Now they are terrible, cheap rubbery chicken, anyone know the name of the chef who left and started his own meals? Or his business page?
He had 2 chefs at the start. Stevie Havern and Barry " Banjo" Bannon. Banjo did the majority of the cooking after a while. They're both working in Milestone in Rathfriland again. Stevie does the macro meals and Banjo does the cooking for the hot deli. He messed over all his staff not only Jamie. He bullied everyone. Sacked anyone who didn't agree with him and who didn't want to work at all hours of the day for him. Constantly told people how replaceable they were because he had a list a mile long for jobs. All lies. He was nothing more than a bully who didn't realise how good his staff were until they were all gone. They all had a lucky escape. I've personally dealt with the after effects of working for Andy Malone and it's been hell. I don't hate many people but I sure hate him with a passion for what he's put us through. Its clear he has mental health issues but then again he didn't care about his staff when he left them depressed and suicidal so I don't have much sympathy for him.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Posting all his positive messages like he thinks hes winning... how about the thousands who think hes an asshole that dont message him

sad to see you go big woman

• Heart
Reactions: 5
God his stories today were quite scary. I didn't like the way he was talking about the future, 6 months and you will understand etc
Think he has definitely crossed a line this week and I would be seriously concerned for his mental health

• Heart
This whole saga is all just a big social experiment, i called it long ago..

He's obviously been trolled and hated in the past and wants payback... (he thinks people are jealous but their not, they JUST DONT LIKE HIM)

The "watch the rise of andy malone" video with the netflix logo.. the stories about "the story shall be told" was BS on purpose!

He's just created all this drama on purpose to create all this engagement and questioning, and being arrogant on purpose just to get people not to like him

He's wanted all the bad messages so that he can come and call them all out on this "documentary"

The video wont be a documentary about business and going to dubai and LA to set up business deals for meal plans...

It will about how he created a fake video of him going to LA so that it would create people to call him out! and how he created the video of the hate and make money from it

its "wee man" syndrome at a massive scale

And to be honest, its pretty fuckin smart...

What the fcuk have I just watched 😳👀👀 and all those arse lickers replying to his stories 🤦🏼‍♀️ as for his 'up the rise' bullshit, id be more worried about 'after the rise will come the fall'

• Heart
Reactions: 7
My husband was listening when I was playing the stories today and he said "up the rise? What's he selling, ladders?"🤣😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Andy is certainly the king of pettiness!
Hates trolls but trolls Nico.
The man is walking talking contradiction.
He has a strong mentality that can deal with haters. But talks about haters all the time and puts them on blast on his stories.

I genuinely don't hate him and hope he does find happiness. But his actions and mannerisms are absoutely hilarious. He can preach positivity all he likes but he has put alot of negativity out there in terms of trolls and bragging about how better he is.

If you are going for the shock value marketing techniques dont be surprise that people call it out for what it is and laugh at it.

Reactions: 8
To be honest the Nico back and forth is realistically just promo for them both. As if either of them have the time or patience for sending solicitor letters back and forth.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.