AMPX Andy Malone - LA bound on his wee private jet, snapping the cash so we don't forget

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t get why he’s on about naming and shaming influencers as without them the wouldn’t have his crappy meals slapped all over Instagram 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
To be honest the Nico back and forth is realistically just promo for them both. As if either of them have the time or patience for sending solicitor letters back and forth.
I dont think so, nico shouldnt be getting involved in anything, he has plenty to hide.
Besides with 300k you tube followers and millions of views he will be raking in the money and doesnt need any assistance, its not like it would turn into watch sales.

Reactions: 4
Whos paying to watch the video on friday? Feel like nosyness is getin the better of me!
Is he monetising this one too?! He'll be sorely disappointed if he thinks people will pay every week to watch him spout on about absolute tripe. I think he's on Sinéad Heg's podcast this weekend so all this bravado about outing trolls is probably to advertise that.

Reactions: 3
Whos paying to watch the video on friday? Feel like nosyness is getin the better of me!
Nope! This is like watching a mental illness unfold. He is not at all well. He had better be careful what he says about people on this video, he seems to think he’s invincible but he’s not! Some solicitors may be busy.

Reactions: 6
What is this troll buster thing about? I've missed a day or two I think 😂
I haven’t a clue, not sure if he has said. I think he is building the anticipation and we are meant to be on the edge of our seats. I’m really not. I think it’s sad to watch, he’s clearly unwell. Completely manic.
I’m new to this thread, are we actually supposed to believe he has made “all this money” by selling a few meals and cereal bars? Really? Or does he also do something else that we know of?

Reactions: 5
Yes I’ve heard from many locals (I haven’t seen or witnessed anything directly) that he’s selling more than meals from the back of those vans .... 👀

Reactions: 2
So sad to watch, he has clear mental health problems. Someone needs to help him, he’s a car crash. Ticking time bomb until he ends up in a hospital. I really feel sorry for this poor guy, he’s in too deep.

Reactions: 3
Companies House tells us a different story than what is slapped across Instagram.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Troll busters is quite frankly the weirdest thing I've ever seen. I'm really starting to get very confused as to how any of this relates to a gym, microwave meals or protein bars. Genuinely this is starting to get weird to watch.

Reactions: 7
Guys this has nothing to do with his businesses.. Lol

This documentary is gonna be about a social experiment, how he got everyone tunring against him "jealous of his success" but turned that hate into a way of making money.

This has been because people mocked him and he got trolled before we all knew about him. And its payback.

It is genius i have to admit

Did you guys see the clip about skincare products and clothing

Christ on a bike... Thats all we need next is people walking around in ampx hoodies

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Where’s mr AMPX accounts anyone checked companies house where are his account for last year and this ???

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.