AMPX Andy Malone - LA bound on his wee private jet, snapping the cash so we don't forget

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I understand he does talk crap at times but why all the hate, some people get too worked up over it. its funny like

Where’s he gone has he done a runner with his 50k and his Gucci parcels and the lambo ??? 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why did he switch to DPD? What happened all his top of the range refrigerator vans and all these drivers he’s hired? Heard he fucked them over years ago
I genuinely think he's got rid of them all to foot his own lavish lifestyle. He seems like a greedy bleep. I know he's donated meals and all that craic but it's always those who shout the loudest about their accomplishments and generosity that are the ones you need to be watching.

Reactions: 9
Wow so confused. I thought McCooey was a lesbian. Id near full on left me fella for her 🤣🤣🤣 and then she posts that David Beckham’s hot. He is. But my dreams are still shattered

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The reason that he got rid of the instagram is because there's no story!! Who wants to hear the bleeping story! All his gifted people have been very very quiet

Reactions: 8
Did you see her stories singing about Andy. The woman is a goddess!!!!
McCooey is hilarious! Love watching her stories every day, her humour comes so natural to her. Then you’ve Andy square head on the other hand who tries so hard to be funny but is just an arrogant, deluded prick!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.