AMPX Andy Malone - LA bound on his wee private jet, snapping the cash so we don't forget

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone think this prick Andy is going to come back again on Monday an be like “I got yous” that this was a wee lesson to prove that people can’t live off social media? Like an experiment ?

Reactions: 5
Does anyone think this prick Andy is going to come back again on Monday an be like “I got yous” that this was a wee lesson to prove that people can’t live off social media? Like an experiment ?
I don’t know what to think.
I thought he was a bit nervous on snap chat this morning. Like he seemed uneasy.
and Sinead Hegarty said that she doesn’t know anything..... 🤔
Whatever has happened I think he will def try to bluff it off
But I think this is not planned - I think insta disappearing is out of his control
McCooey is def a very naturally funny person, her stories tonight were some craic🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
He's a sneaky wee bleep isn't he?! Wonder what he's upto.
No doubt it’ll be “us” at fault who “believe everything we see on social media”

Personally I think if that’s his plan everyone should boycott him.

Reactions: 6
Can you take your own account off like that or did he get a 24 hour suspension?

Just noticed he says 50 K and not 50 thousand pounds. Wouldn't be surprised if he gave away 50 letter K signs or something 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
He's been like this for years! Always going for the quick fix money making scam.
He had a great thing going with the meals initially- good chefs, and good quality food but fucked it up and lost his chefs, went down the cost cutting route and it's going to go to shite.
He's constantly on the lookout for the next money making racket- he's tried them all, dodgy property investments was a big one a few years back.
He has two beautiful children now (God love the mum's) and because he's such a tit he doesn't even get to be a full time dad with either....not that he'd have the time with all his wheelin & dealin.....
God love the mums 100% Mentally abusive man in your ear 24:7 embarrassing himself on social media every day how could ya put up with that! Anyone remember years ago before the meals about him sprouting he turned down a 1million euro book deal cos he wanted to spend more time with his daughter? The eldest one he doesn’t see now- fighting in court to see her. He used that wee girl bigtime to look like dad of the year plastered her all over fb & snap treating her to holidays in Spain and taking her to expensive hotels for his weekends with her, giving her flowers chocs n teddy’s with her breakfast in bed etc it was bizarre behaviour all for show. His meals on sale even last weekend when he said he had a 78% increase n on sales & again for 30% this week to celebrate his new car? What the hell? Sales not good when he offering discounts like that to shift them! He said during lockdown when he had sale on full time that he was barely breaking even. So be same now! I think the meals business here is on the way out but wouldn’t be surprised if he has a airline deal in Dubai! They not even in one local shop to his headquarters- When he first started there was no discounts for long time then slowly the 10% started then 15- 20% up to 25% and now 30% and I think he had 35% off for single mums at one stage.

Reactions: 7
The Mum of his eldest is truly STUNNING and a beautiful soul. No idea how she listened to him for years, and they kept getting back together even after he’d been caught cheating on her for the umpteenth time - sending creepy messages to girls on social media, and the typical narcissist claimed it wasn’t him. This is going way back. He deserves everything that’s coming to him. I do think he has some serious mental health problems so part of me does feel bad for him, but why his own family don’t intervene when he’s cycling in these manic modes is beyond me. I’m no medical professional but he’s quite clearly unstable. Maybe that’s why he can’t get child access

Reactions: 11
The Mum of his eldest is truly STUNNING and a beautiful soul. No idea how she listened to him for years, and they kept getting back together even after he’d been caught cheating on her for the umpteenth time - sending creepy messages to girls on social media, and the typical narcissist claimed it wasn’t him. This is going way back. He deserves everything that’s coming to him. I do think he has some serious mental health problems so part of me does feel bad for him, but why his own family don’t intervene when he’s cycling in these manic modes is beyond me. I’m no medical professional but he’s quite clearly unstable. Maybe that’s why he can’t get child access

The ex ex was stunner! bleeping gorgeous far to good for him! Always was n I heard dat the wee girl doesn’t want to see him! They wouldn’t stop her from going but she doesn’t want to go! Makes sense cos Other wise he Would of seen her by now after over a year even if they reported his drug use etc he still Would of seen child in supervised visits in barnardos! The wee girl sees fuckin threw him and prob seen him mentally n verbally abuse her mum. They were poisonous together I hope she meets a good man she deserves it her family are so nice to and I hope rach stays away too for her and babies own good

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Where is mccooeys coffee place. When lockdowns over duck brexit I’m getting my coffee there 😋🤣

Reactions: 2
She's a player ladies, a player, be warned :LOL:
Contemplating getting a bottle of wine in for tonight's big reveal.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The ex ex was stunner! bleeping gorgeous far to good for him! Always was n I heard dat the wee girl doesn’t want to see him! They wouldn’t stop her from going but she doesn’t want to go! Makes sense cos Other wise he Would of seen her by now after over a year even if they reported his drug use etc he still Would of seen child in supervised visits in barnardos! The wee girl sees fuckin threw him and prob seen him mentally n verbally abuse her mum. They were poisonous together I hope she meets a good man she deserves it her family are so nice to and I hope rach stays away too for her and babies own good
Who’s the ex?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.