AMPX Andy Malone - LA bound on his wee private jet, snapping the cash so we don't forget

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If these meals are so successful and he's so great at what he does, why does he never show us the before and afters, or all these awards he's apparently won?
He uses the same pics over and over all the time. 🤦‍♀️
When he was doing the transformations he was VERY successful- there was literally waiting lists to get onto his programmes, and the B&A's were quite dramatic. That's when he saw an opening for providing calorie/macro tracked meals that people could use for convenience when on his programme (or others) When it took off he literally didn't have time to do the PT sessions anymore as he was all over the place. I don't know about any awards though- I'd take that with a pinch of salt! 😂

Reactions: 4
When he was doing the transformations he was VERY successful- there was literally waiting lists to get onto his programmes, and the B&A's were quite dramatic. That's when he saw an opening for providing calorie/macro tracked meals that people could use for convenience when on his programme (or others) When it took off he literally didn't have time to do the PT sessions anymore as he was all over the place. I don't know about any awards though- I'd take that with a pinch of salt! 😂

I seen before he was nominated for awards but far as I saw he never won any! His before and afters from his pt days were very good but he got caught always using those snaps to advertise the meals! Which was lies! They were taken years before the meals were out but he would bluff people off by saying it was his diet plan all them years. Sorry not the same! He constantly used old before & afters and passed them off as meal plan results. He was known for this! He got away with it but not for the people who had seen the pics in his pt days. I bet you his tell all on Friday will be full of lies! The 50k video of him on jet looks like it’s photoshopped! Doesn’t look real!!!

Reactions: 7
I seen before he was nominated for awards but far as I saw he never won any! His before and afters from his pt days were very good but he got caught always using those snaps to advertise the meals! Which was lies! They were taken years before the meals were out but he would bluff people off by saying it was his diet plan all them years.
It absolutely wasn't- I have a copy of his 'meal plan' from those days! 😂 And no wonder he got results- pretty much starvation diet plus a tit ton of cardio- fast results that didnt' last.

Reactions: 9
Ok, I've re-watched the video - It is apparently is the same competition with the date pushed back (I watched it without sound originally because, ye know.. nails on a chalkboard and all that). The over use of the Royal "We" is annoying. Who is we? I've never heard of a gym having to have so much contact with a legal team to run a competition and you most certainly do not need peoples email addresses and phone numbers to weed out scammers. He needs a word with his legal team in regards to GDPR. If you click the link below the form to fill out for the 50k *suprise suprise* the page cannot be found. https://www.ampx.co.uk/50k-giveaway/privacy-policy. This does work https://www.ampx.co.uk/privacy-policy and was last updated over Christmas.. so the dud link would need fixed.

Reactions: 5
Even if I was promised to win this so called 50k I still wouldn’t share it to my story and give him more air time. He really is a complete embarrassment!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ok so apparently sinead heg has got him on her podcast. At least they will both get their egos stroked there and no doubt sinead will mention sex approx 52 times and spout some shite about medidation when she really needs ti be asking wtf is the medication auld Uncle Andy is on!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Will be all lies! He a compulsive liar! Anyone notice the big Gucci delivery? All genuine too! Looks like he got Rachel a pair or Rachel and his eldest daughter

Reactions: 3
It's looking like he's been removed off Instagram...
Removed or self deleted? Any way to tell between the 2?

"MARKETING GENIUS"

Well it doesn't take a genius to find out that Facebook and Instagram do not allow paid advertising for actions - likes, shares and follows, and also for monetary prizes

So many businesses sneak under that radar with that.. but while he pissed off so many people that will cause people to hit report

So Instagram will have then seen his advert which is totally against their advertising terms

More like marketing idiot, either that has happened, or he cant keep up with his lie and cant face the shame, and the amount of followers gained isnt worth the 50k.

Investing that 50k into natural advertising would have been so much more rewarding than having thousands of random strangers follow you just taking part in a giveaway just for the hell of it..

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Not sure how true it is but apparently And has deleted all his Instagram photos etc, because he is being sued by netflix for using their logo, it's probably not true but can you just imagine if it was, might go down to the cathedral and light a few candles....haha

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.