Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

blr09

I agree. I’d heard Havern quit working for him because Andy was lying about profits like if they were meant to be splitting it 50/50 but Andy was doing the books and not recording all the money and maybe only splitting it 70/30 or whatever. Whether that’s true or not I’ve no idea. But fuck I’d rather be jobless for the rest of my days than work alongside him. Imagine listening to him day in day out 🤢
I couldn't cope working for him. Sure he had new staff every few weeks. No one could put up with his bullshit. He made out like he was the king of positivity and behind closed doors he gave staff an awful time and treated them like dirt. It's the lies I can't stand. Remember we had to "watch this space" because he had a multi million pound contract with an airline and then the vegetarian meals, the apartments in Spain he had. At one stage he said the meals were going to Australia. It was all shite talk and he must think people are stupid and can't see through him. The scary thing is, I think he believes all his lies. The man is seriously deluded. He needs checked in somewhere.

• Haha
Reactions: 10

martha82

Chatty Member
The Louis Vuitton bag full of money 🤣🤣🤣
Is it even legal to carry cash like that? That said it will be a few notes thrown on top of his clothes no doubt 🤣
he is a rocket!
Love your opening line Weeelllll Folks lol

he has to be making this Netflix thing up??

Weeellll Folks, what a time to be alive.

The young andy game changer malone hitting LA with a big bag of sterling twenty pound notes.

The netflix deal is in motion, and the microwaveable meals business is finally on its way to be conquered.

Hope there was a microwave on his private jet for his spag bol meal.

• Haha
  • Heart

Playit90

And also am I the only one that thinks this is bullying in the highest form??
An why are everyone getting behind him??
He needs to be cancelled….
Imagine anyone that he calls out does something to them selfs?
Would it be a great day for him to be alive….

Irish126

He’s 100% on the gear but fuck me who isn’t these days 🤣 I’d be more shocked if he didn’t take it fuck sake. His stories of him in LA are cringy as fuck. Like he sells microwave meals, what’s so special? He used his ex best mate who’s won awards for his chef skills to get him off the ground. Any wonder all his staff leave him, imagine working for him. Absolute dose of complete and utter SHITE!
His initial business partner was one of the nicest fellas you could meet! When he was doing the meals they were class, he actually is back in Milestone now doing macro meals and they are unbelievable!!
The time that he ‘bought’ the governor the Audi was the biggest piece of bullshit! Jamie bought it himself🤣🤣 he can’t keep friendships, where did his latest partner go, Frankoooo?
It seems this latest marketing campaign is keeping people entertained, however I don’t think it will work in his favour...

• Haha

BigMavis

VIP Member
The thing is none of us can make an assessment on his mental health. He is trying to be a public figure, he is actively speaking about his positive mindset whilst simultaneously shouting about those who don't agree with him "living in the shit" it is bizarre behaviour but the public are just casual observers.
I must admit I'm uncomfortable watching but I'm not in a position to offer anything more than an eye roll. If he continues down this route he will do irreversible damage to his brand which is the complete opposite of what he set out to do.
The one thing that I have noted is his need to control the narrative is very strong, that may or may not be an ongoing theme in other areas of his life too, who knows, but if that control starts to slip away from him then I could envision huge problems.
Just my opinion.

jmcau019

Should play bullshit bingo for every story he puts up

Well folks
What a day to be alive
Look
What a session
feeling very very good
top right/bottom left
protein bars
up the rise

• Haha

Plainwhited

It is just so cringe but I can't stop watching 😳 Had to laugh at the response to the girl he shared, I'm good at counting money, 🤣😂🤣 Him and that Declan Gym fella should go in to partnership 🤣😂🤣

Comedy gold!! Is he losing the plot? This is not a clever marketing plan 2 get people talking.This will destroy his business if he was my family I’d b concerned for his mental health tbf his ex must be cringing how cud ya get back wit dat like
How is it marketing genius. Alot of people who have bought your product in the past or are thinking about it have been turned off by the absolute hack of you and your ego?

The notions hahah

• Heart

Columbo

VIP Member
Just read the news report and doesn’t say violent rape. I just heard it wasn’t what it made out to be. If you google bbc news ni Warrenpoint rape it comes up. I’m just saying what I heard and nobody knows what happened onky them. He done time for sexual assault not rape to
"dragged and trailed up the road". Direct quote from the report. I'd call that violent.

And as for only they know what happened, the same can be said for any crime. Rape and sexual assault is notoriously hard to prove in court, you'd need a pretty compelling case to secure a conviction. The jury who heard all the evidence found him guilty so that's good enough for me.

Last edited:

Anycraic29

Chatty Member
The way he sucks air through his teeth while he’s talking 👊🏼 Absolute clown of a man. 90% of the people are laughing at him, not with him. And the other 10% are just dying to get shared on his story.

• Haha

BigMavis

VIP Member
Nico looks like he's been bawling all evening, I'm not sure there is much he can do about Andy lifting content from the public domain, especially when he publicly commented first. Andy had the right to reply. They're all a bunch of self obsessed attention seekers. Do they really need to do any of this to sell a few microwave meals or serve coffee to go??
Tarred by association, they'd be best ignoring him from here on in. The whole thing gives me the ick.

Plainwhited

Don't think they accept sterling in LA 🤣😳🤣

I am deeply ashamed to admit that I went to him for training years ago 😔😩😳

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9

Anycraic29

Chatty Member
I highly doubt Netflix are suing him, I’m sure there’s way more popular people who’ve done worse. They couldn’t give a shit about a nobody from newry. I’d say it’s more likely to do with data protection with wanting mobile numbers and email addresses for the 50k scam. I hope he never comes back to social media the trout.

Beefcake-tits

VIP Member
There is no way 4000 idiots have pre-ordered something that is just going to be one long advert for a fuckin gym that ships microwave meals to shops! I refuse to believe people are that fucking stupid.
I wouldn't even piss on him if he was allergic to piss, nevermind give him 6 of my hard earned pound coins.

• Haha

Lezzab

How is it marketing genius. Alot of people who have bought your product in the past or are thinking about it have been turned off by the absolute hack of you and your ego?

The notions hahah
Totally, he thinks this hoax will build his platform, what he’s actually done is shoot him self in the foot. To build a business you need to show your authenticity not fool your followers 🤦🏼‍♀️ #thefallofandymalone