Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Plainwhited

Just noticed he says 50 K and not 50 thousand pounds. Wouldn't be surprised if he gave away 50 letter K signs or something 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The Mum of his eldest is truly STUNNING and a beautiful soul. No idea how she listened to him for years, and they kept getting back together even after he’d been caught cheating on her for the umpteenth time - sending creepy messages to girls on social media, and the typical narcissist claimed it wasn’t him. This is going way back. He deserves everything that’s coming to him. I do think he has some serious mental health problems so part of me does feel bad for him, but why his own family don’t intervene when he’s cycling in these manic modes is beyond me. I’m no medical professional but he’s quite clearly unstable. Maybe that’s why he can’t get child access

Siobs

VIP Member
Got the meals twice but they all started to taste the same so didn’t get again. Kept getting emails and texts so had to unsubscribe and block the numbers. Don’t know anything about him though

Wtf i dont understand! I unfollowed him years ago, i cant understand why a microwave meal you collect in a car park makes him act like Conor McGregor! Also has he pumped his face full of something? He looks different. My OH saw him driving like a wanker (shock) up the M1 around Dundalk this morning approx 10.30am if it helps the LAX or no LAX but who actually cares what a microwave man from Newry does investigation. And the only reason my OH knows who he is is he saw me looking and laughing at this circus and recognised his drug dealer car!
New money (or maybe faking he has money) people are so predictable. Fashion and cars like something from the Drogheda feud ...

Reactions: 10

Kilingtime

VIP Member
I genuinely think he thought he'd get away with his wee 'flying to LA via private jet for talks with netflix' - I really honest to God think he thought people would fall for it and go Jaysus look at your man Andy Malone- he's really hitting the big time here.

His lack of intelligence underestimated normal people's intelligence in figuring out it was a load of shite- and almost immediately it turned into a damage limitation escapade hence the time offline etc. and resulting in him spinning it as a publicity stunt to 'out' the trolls and haters.

• Heart

Beefcake-tits

VIP Member
Hold on. Is this a new 50k competition? Or is this the same as the old one that people have ALREADY liked, shared and followed that post. Something isn't adding up.
Also, I am really unsure of why they need both your email address and phone number to qualify for this. It just seems really shady. What are they going to do with that info? GDPR springs to mind....

NewryFamous

What's all this? I've seen it mentioned here thats he involved in criminality is this common knowledge?
I wonder if the influencers involved in his promotion were asked their consent and if they know these rumours.
Criminality doesn't even begin to describe it, he is "cleaning money" thats how he made his money at the start, ill leave it at that before I'm buried in to woods too 😅

• Wow
  • Haha

Terry2021

Comedy gold!! Is he losing the plot? This is not a clever marketing plan 2 get people talking.This will destroy his business if he was my family I’d b concerned for his mental health tbf his ex must be cringing how cud ya get back wit dat like

Have anyone caught onto the fact, that hardly any of his influencers are even posting his meals now?

or the fact that he’s losing followers daily..

or that he was shamed on Instagram from the guy he bought the fake Rolex off?

He is completely fake, he’s skint, owes money to the country.. the ampx brand is on its way out and fast.
P.S His meals are cheap rubbish.

Beefcake-tits

VIP Member
What could they possibly be filming Andy? Meals turning on a plate to the sound of you stroking the shit out of your ego? How could anyone listen to your drivel of the RISE for 3 whole days. I don't believe a word of it.
And also, why was the marketing manager job salary so low if your on the rise raking it in big lad? Pay your staff a fair bloody wage you tight heur.

• Haha

Anycraic29

Chatty Member
I am so glad I found this thread. It's provided me with great entertainment. I have to say I can't stand Andy Malone. He is the biggest wankstain going. He had a great business when he started out and 2 great chefs Stevie Havern and Banjo Bannon and he just fucked about and his own big fat fucking ego and greed lost him great staff and now he buys in cheap factory made meals. Doesn't even have a kitchen at his "headquarters". So much for fresh food. He is nothing but a bullying bastard. I've heard some staff were depressed after working for him because he was such a bully. He's nothing but a lying, narcissistic, egotistical, big faced motherfucker and I would love if Netflix were suing him. They probably won't but even Instagram suspending him would make me happy. Sooner this wee ballbag falls from his power trip the better in my opinion.
I agree. I’d heard Havern quit working for him because Andy was lying about profits like if they were meant to be splitting it 50/50 but Andy was doing the books and not recording all the money and maybe only splitting it 70/30 or whatever. Whether that’s true or not I’ve no idea. But fuck I’d rather be jobless for the rest of my days than work alongside him. Imagine listening to him day in day out 🤢

RandomMess

Chatty Member
Just read the news report and doesn’t say violent rape. I just heard it wasn’t what it made out to be. If you google bbc news ni Warrenpoint rape it comes up. I’m just saying what I heard and nobody knows what happened onky them. He done time for sexual assault not rape to

Ok.

So either way, you're defending someone who has carried out a sexual assault and served time for it 🤷‍♀️