Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

NewryFamous

Not sure how true it is but apparently And has deleted all his Instagram photos etc, because he is being sued by netflix for using their logo, it's probably not true but can you just imagine if it was, might go down to the cathedral and light a few candles....haha

• Haha
Reactions: 16

irish1990

As if Netflix chartered a private jet for him! For an unknown? Plzzzz he a wannabe mcgregor of the meal industry

• Haha

whatshappenin

I laugh at the way it is at the bottom of messages

‘AMPX Social Media team’

it is definitely Andy thinking he is so hilarious but he most definitely is not, making a fucking dick out of himself😂😂

• Haha

Anycraic29

Chatty Member
At the end of the day hollies bf was 15/16! So has learnt his lesson and seems to be a good role model for his wee bro. I’m not condoning what he has done btw... but Andy has two wee girls that would love their daddy and not the money 😣
Would you have sexually assaulted someone at 15/16? I’m pretty sure at that age you know right from wrong! He’s a tramp and she’s an absolute dick being with him. Anywho, back to Andy. I don’t know how his family aren’t absolutely mortified with his actions. Also if you haven’t already go and watch Mccooey’s stories, she’s a scream 😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15

Ohemgeedee

If you read the text on the 50k competiton it refers to a ‘once in a life time opportunity for a chance to win 50K’.. so you win the chance to win, not the 50k itself?
Sounds like a carefully worded loophole to me

• Wow

Nico The Great

Again. We still haven't been told what exactly the big fuckin marketing genius was here. I'm intrigued to hear how he believe's this is smart marketing as opposed to idiocy and the human nature of people who as much as it hurts to watch a car crash, you cannot help yourself. Anyone who is still squealing uppa RISE, honestly couldn't get higher up this so called lions shite pipe. It's so obvious he didn't get someone to fill that marketing post and is self managing it. Hint: You're making a fuckin hash of it Andy.
Surely it’s only marketing genius if people buy your stuff, he might have gained followers but I’d say most were only there for entertainment. Embarrassing how he’s trying to spin it, that ridiculous cackle letting on he’s amused when his face tells you his fucking raging 🤣

• Haha

HesterPrynne

It just baffles me that Andy doesn't realise we're all laughing at him and not with him.
That man is a complete rocket.

• Haha
Reactions: 14

BigMavis

VIP Member
As if he has a team monitoring and running his social media account. Its just Andy who appears to be a mad bastard. Someone has made that video though :unsure:

• Haha

Plainwhited

For all his talk, he appears to be still living at home with his Mam, split up with both girlfriends and only sees his daughters part time and spends his days driving the country selling chocolate bars out of the back of a van. Why are we supposed to admire him?

• Haha

GhostsMother

Ah here he's claiming he done it all on purpose now based on his most recent Instagram. What an absolute dose. He was caught rapid and now it trying to say he done it on purpose. Christ it's embarrassing.

• Haha
  • Sad
I have it on good word that spar are gonna pull out of his contract because his behaviour is deemed as breach of contract.

Using a business page to openly call people out is downright stupidity. Many people wont spend a penny more to look at his bake on package of their meals 😂

What's hilarious is these eejits.. wannabe influencers or marketing twats who you can tell are just kissing his arse so they can get some air time in his shared stories, are supposedly supporting this...

How can people actually think someone flaunting their wealth, lies and deceit, arrogance and ignorance and causing outrage, how can this be good marketing or decent behaviour?

Yes half the country may be talking about him, but they all think he's an absolute knob!

yeah, how to market yourself to look like the countries biggest bellend..

I fear for the world

• Heart
Reactions: 13

Beefcake-tits

VIP Member
Why is it that most influencers who come into a bit of cash buy thee tackiest shit an insist on shoving it down your throat? LV bags and D&G trainers or Balenciaga. They all make me retch haha. Money truly can't buy class..

Katespade

Up the Rise ...... Rise of what ???
your Demise ....
Your D&G trainer collection 😂😂😂😂
Your Gucci delivery
Being a 🛎 🔚

• Haha
  • Heart

Beefcake-tits

VIP Member
Again. We still haven't been told what exactly the big fuckin marketing genius was here. I'm intrigued to hear how he believe's this is smart marketing as opposed to idiocy and the human nature of people who as much as it hurts to watch a car crash, you cannot help yourself. Anyone who is still squealing uppa RISE, honestly couldn't get higher up this so called lions shite pipe. It's so obvious he didn't get someone to fill that marketing post and is self managing it. Hint: You're making a fuckin hash of it Andy.

• Haha
Hi, I work for the Henderson group, spars etc, the only spars he is in is the independently owned stores, the henderson owned spars he isn't in as they didn't list his product, I believe he did pitch for the business but they turned him down. Can you imagine what he would sound like going into a meeting with professionals 🙊

• Haha