Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kilingtime

VIP Member
I seen before he was nominated for awards but far as I saw he never won any! His before and afters from his pt days were very good but he got caught always using those snaps to advertise the meals! Which was lies! They were taken years before the meals were out but he would bluff people off by saying it was his diet plan all them years.
It absolutely wasn't- I have a copy of his 'meal plan' from those days! 😂 And no wonder he got results- pretty much starvation diet plus a shit ton of cardio- fast results that didnt' last.

Reactions: 9

Atom1989

So you got your info from 'his mates' aye coz they wouldn't be a bias source!!! Eye witnesses that night have stated the girl was completely out of it, when the eye witnesses tried to intervene both vil and his mate stated they were going to get her a taxi..... Next thing the two boys had the poor girl in the dark and alone and sexually assaulted her. Sorry but at 15/16 you know that's wrong if a girl is too drunk to talk or walk you and your mate should know not to have your way with her. It's claimed that he's told hollie the conviction was squashed and he got 16k for being wrongfully convicted..... This is also lies, research has been done and there is no record of an overturned conviction and no record of compensation (any compensation would be public record). He's a rapist and even worse is he's now a personal trainer. Honestly believe anyone doing 1 to 1 training should have to inform of their criminal past.

Anyway Andy malone is a balbag and will spin this whole thing into some kind of genius marketing ploy when really people just think he's a fucking dick
100% agreed, and any woman who would even entertain him never mind having a child with him is mad!! Maybe that’s why ingrid graham an her stopped hanging around cause this became knowledge of his past! Althou tbf I think holly would jump anything, now she’s preggers with him an so is LMD so it’s like a new fashion trend she’s following. Clearly begging that newry nursery place for freebies 😬🙄

Reactions: 9

Irish125

The reason that he got rid of the instagram is because there's no story!! Who wants to hear the fucking story! All his gifted people have been very very quiet

Reactions: 8
All the messages he's getting are just dickheads licking his arse in the hope of a shout out... pathetic!

Saying that, i got his page to promote my business page, while i slander him in this thread

now THATS MARKETING GENIUS.. thanks! 🤣

If he has made a documentary, he has most likely bank rolled it himself (sad) and that's why he's asking people to pay to view it (even sadder)
Last week it was netflix this week its an independent production company, last week it was LA this week it was a marketing genius strategy.
Nothing that comes out of his mouth can be trusted. If there are influencers reading here, (especially wee Lianne) distance yourselves, don't try to monetise, I was wrong about that 😜
Independent production company = a couple of you tube content creators.... judging by the standard of his latest videos which are shite

• Haha

Helena73

Where’s he gone has he done a runner with his 50k and his Gucci parcels and the lambo ??? 🙄

• Haha

Lucozadelover

VIP Member
Haters will say it’s fake
This is a tinder gold account so you can set the location anyway to make someone show any distance away you want!!! So it’s spoof!

also just to add I have a a friend just paid 350usd to get a waiver visa to play golf professionally theyre coming from Europe and the restrictions are so strict you are given permission to fly to a designated airport with extra checks and clearance required on arrival!!There’s no way he would get one to meet with Netflix or anybody!!

I know nothing about him but I enjoyed his piss take of Andy today. Did you? That Andy Malone character is an absolute dickhead isn't he?
100%.. gave me a good laugh. 🤣🤣

From the day that video about him giving away 50k went live i thought.. why the fuck is this guy acting like McGregor.. is this a fighter? then look him up and he owns a meal plans business.. absolute TIT!

No doubt the 50k will be bogus!

• Haha

BigMavis

VIP Member
Oof, this is a mess. When someone alludes to suicide, (and reading between the lines that's what he is doing) I believe them. Clearly he isn't in a good place, he's been trolled to shit because of his behaviour and attitude but I can still have empathy for him. I'm not even going to be cynical about his motives, instead I'm going to bow out, this is just too close to the bone and if I'm honest disturbing.
Certainly not what I waste my precious time on the Internet for, I'm away to watch pink fluffy unicorns dancing on rainbows.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Plainwhited

Would you say this evening has caused Nico alarm or distress? Because I would guess that it has, what about the other men he targeted? Again, there's a good chance. This is shitty behaviour and he appears to be very much in control of himself in that video. He had the right to reply to Nicos video, once at most, he didn't have the right to use that video in his promotional material. I'm not a Nico fan, but if I were him, I'd be going spare. This is not some anti bullying crusade!
I think the best thing Nico and the Suitor fella (and anyone else) could do is ignore him. Literally not mention his name again. It's only giving Andy fuel to keep going. He loves it when people talk about him. I would just not mention it again

Facesisafool

VIP Member
Folks is more dundalk. I’m not sure he knows where he’s from with the accents he does have 🤣🤣🤣. One minute he’s pure bessbrook. And the next you’d swear he was raised in ma Brady’s 🤣

• Haha

Daydreamerbeleiver

Chatty Member
I would say PIPS are waiting to see if the £50k clears before shouting about it. Would you trust thon chancer to give anyone £50k?! Mortified for them all if the money bounces 🙈

• Haha
It is typical that his Instagram was deleted just as he was about to reveal the ‘big news’. He’s a lying piece of shit. Everyone in Newry knows he’s a knob,cheater and druggy. He also owes the town and country money so it’s very hard to believe he has millions in the bank. The Lamborghini looked well on the test drive that he got. He must of rented it out for an hour 😂. Hope he gets what’s coming to him.

• Heart

NIFakeBloggers

VIP Member
I don't blame the charity for getting involved, any small charity would jump at the chance of a donation that size, I really hope he's followed through and they get the money and are able to put it to good use.
We also have to remember that this donation wasn't intended for the charity. This was intended for one of Andys followers
The rules were initially the usually: like, share and tag 3 friends.
Over 26,000 entries and then the rules changed. People then had to enter there personal details on a link in his website. Then after doing all this, people have been getting nothing but spam promotions from AMPX via email and text.
Then it turns out this was all a fraud, no one was to win the £50,000. It was a scam to get people signed up to his mailing list and to bumb his followers count on insta.
I encourage everyone to raise a complaint with CAPS about this to make sure he gets in serious trouble

The more complaints made, the more this will get noticed.
Due to the data protection act, no one will know who made the complaint.

Anyone see Nico's insta story? Legal letter with demands because Andy edited the clip of Nico mocking the la scandal to make it look like he was promoting his business

• Heart
  • Haha

Irish126

He’s just being extremely arrogant today, like thinks he is the fucking bees knees!! The shoes? Next thing it’ll be mark my words, new shoe collection coming soon..do you ever wonder though everything is coming soon or the rise is on? 25% off the meals too tonight but it’s only a one off offer for tonight and last week and the week before...lies and lies and lies 😳

BigMavis

VIP Member
I love the way he says luhk and sucks air through his back teeth, its music to anyones ears. Great for the soul isn't he, absolutely powerful man altogether.

• Haha