Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BigMavis

VIP Member
The norn iron influencers who didn't call him out are nothing more than enablers in this saga. I've no doubt Andy will rise, people like him always do.
Depressing.

• Angry
Reactions: 13

BigMavis

VIP Member
Just to retouch on the main story from the documentary. Mr Malone created a scenario whereby he manipulated a negative public reaction and then had the audacity to call that negative reaction trolling. That behaviour is classic trolling.
Then he publicly put those who had done exactly what he wanted into the spotlight. He destroyed a solicitors letter (asking him to stop) on video basically rendering that person helpless in this situation and ridiculing them further. If that's not bullying, I don't know what is. Again none of this situation was organic it was all carefully planned by this man.

Reactions: 13
I cant see what netflix would want with some meal plan guy from Newry.. Its hardly edge of your seat stuff

Im wouldnt be surprised if it was some big social experiment of how you can become famous just by spouting absolute shite on instagram..

• Haha
Reactions: 12

bringmetae90

Holy FUCK. If anyone here has Andy's address can you please send him A buckin' Thesaurus because all he says is "big big big".
I've also noticed he talks to his audience like we are his therapists "I feel good I feel great". Andy needs to realise we are in a PANDEMIC and the majoriy of is are at our witts end and can barely get out of our leggings so why are you dickied up as if you're meeting the pope you narcissistic knob jockey.

• Haha

BigMavis

VIP Member
Thanks for the summary Martha, really appreciate that. Maybe he's quiet so he can gauge opinion first.

So, the LA thing was a hoax, designed to get people to react. Why?
Troll busters was another bizarre twist. He named and shamed individuals who had reacted to a situation he had designed, in order to get people to react.

Wow!

He didn't care too much about mental health when he was naming and shaming individuals who called him out on his behaviour. Trollz, I don't think so. Very very disappointed that the charity doesn't see that and I mean very.
Andy Malone is a bully and has harmed many with his words and his actions and I hope that the people he has hurt can access the services he purports to financially support.

• Heart

bringmetae90

This thread is dying a death.. and I'm fecking delighted cause that troll call out thk g last week was pure bullshit. Not even the slightest bit funny. He has no wit or intelligence to be able to deliver a good joke or give someone a bit of guff.

If he called me out I'd tell him he's the pure image of desperate Dan only more deaperate and I've had better meals out the back of a chippy van at half 3 in the morning.

Jesus Christ he is a LOSER. Can he not see 80% of people are laughing AT him? Not with him. 🤮🤮🤮

• Haha

RandomMess

Chatty Member
Is this the first thread on him?

I used to follow him and bought his meals for a while.

Then realised he was a cocky wee fucker and backed off and unfollowed!!

An ego on legs thon boy!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Apparently its all "jealous hatred"

Wise the fuck up.. There are many bigger and richer businessesmen in Northern Ireland who do not get ANY abuse at all.

Theres just over 10,000 millionaries in N.I.. How many can you think of who are hated? And malone isnt a millionaire..

We respect people who do well, who are decent humble people.

Malone said before "be humble".. Ive never seen a fucking ounce of humility come from the fella

Self important fuckwit need to step outside his instagram bubble 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

bringmetae90

Ok so apparently sinead heg has got him on her podcast. At least they will both get their egos stroked there and no doubt sinead will mention sex approx 52 times and spout some shite about medidation when she really needs ti be asking wtf is the medication auld Uncle Andy is on!

• Haha

Irishgal80

They are definitely separated. They don’t follow each other. Not a mention of him on her stories, or grid.
At the heart of this is a new born whose daddy is f*cking around Instagram instead of caring for and bonding. There is a no amount of “up the rise” or marketing ploy that can take away from that fact.

I think it's fair to say whether he can afford them or not, real D&G trainers do not come wrapped in plastic bags, despite the boxes sat beside him.

Anycraic29

Chatty Member
He literally is the biggest sham going, I’m ashamed to be from the same town as him. My partner is the same age as him and wud have ran around in a similar crowd to him back in the day and they’re all laughing at him now. If he is single I’m not surprised! Don’t know how anyone could put up with him, even watching his stories absolutely makes me want to vomit with pure second hand cringe!

• Heart
Reactions: 11

Irishgal80

Absolutely no T&Cs included with the giveaway. No indication of how our personal information will be processed or used. I entered cos I can’t wait for the moment I slap a GDPR law suit on him.

• Haha

Beefcake-tits

VIP Member
I'm genuinely confused how he thinks this is a successful marketing ploy. His loyal followers assumed he was of course off to LA for a netflix documentary (seriously?) And only for, quite frankly a few people picking up on the fact shit wasn't adding up and decided to query it, it's become a huge success? Queue f**k the haters and all that? I mean, if he wants to partake in outrage marketing, take a look at Paul Stenson(I've a love/hate relationship with his stuff too. Mostly love). It can be done without dramatic lies and shoving your unwhelming wealth down everyone's throats.

Anycraic29

Chatty Member
Did you see her stories singing about Andy. The woman is a goddess!!!!
McCooey is hilarious! Love watching her stories every day, her humour comes so natural to her. Then you’ve Andy square head on the other hand who tries so hard to be funny but is just an arrogant, deluded prick!

• Haha

Plainwhited

My husband was listening when I was playing the stories today and he said "up the rise? What's he selling, ladders?"🤣😂🤣

• Haha
Wait,what! Has he faked the LA thing? Oh my days I'm now hooked. How did he get called out on the role?
Someone on twitter, did some investigating and the video shot was from a youtube video from 10 year ago. There was also a thread on how the trip was fake. The private jet was just a 20 minute flight round the west of Ireland and back 😂😂

• Haha

Lezzab

TAMPAX - this is the thread that we all need for entertainment to get us through lockdown #3 🙌🎉

Biggest fucking dose going.

I mean we had to watch while he was ferried around London in a Rolls Royce shouting about ‘taking over’ and ‘up the rise’ yet nothing ever materialised from it?!

Now he’s claiming to be flying to LA to take over there?

Absolute balls!!!!! No way is there any truth in this.

Does anyone know if it’s even possible for a small private plane to fly across the Atlantic? Not sure id feel happy doing that myself 😂

Also, with covid restrictions how is this happening? I’ve friends in different parts of America and they’ve not been home in over a year because of covid.

But sure up the fucking rise folks 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Ps. I can’t cope with the last photo - the Louis Vuitton bag opened with money on display, the wee gucci loafers, the sunglasses on the plane 🙈🤣
He’s the gift that keeps on giving 🤣 getting us all through lockdown with his entertainment! Have you read the comments on his post today? Priceless 😂 Can’t wait to see the LA takeover 😜😎

TAMPAX - this is the thread that we all need for entertainment to get us through lockdown #3 🙌🎉

Biggest fucking dose going.

I mean we had to watch while he was ferried around London in a Rolls Royce shouting about ‘taking over’ and ‘up the rise’ yet nothing ever materialised from it?!

Now he’s claiming to be flying to LA to take over there?

Absolute balls!!!!! No way is there any truth in this.

Does anyone know if it’s even possible for a small private plane to fly across the Atlantic? Not sure id feel happy doing that myself 😂

Also, with covid restrictions how is this happening? I’ve friends in different parts of America and they’ve not been home in over a year because of covid.

But sure up the fucking rise folks 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Ps. I can’t cope with the last photo - the Louis Vuitton bag opened with money on display, the wee gucci loafers, the sunglasses on the plane 🙈🤣
Yea there’s no way that wee hairdryer is getting him across the Atlantic for 13 hour flight 😂🥴

Last edited:
  • Haha

Anycraic29

Chatty Member
Definitely true about him being a dealer when he was younger. My friend was in his company one night about two years ago and he was taking stuff then. Complete head melt
He’s 100% on the gear but fuck me who isn’t these days 🤣 I’d be more shocked if he didn’t take it fuck sake. His stories of him in LA are cringy as fuck. Like he sells microwave meals, what’s so special? He used his ex best mate who’s won awards for his chef skills to get him off the ground. Any wonder all his staff leave him, imagine working for him. Absolute dose of complete and utter SHITE!

• Haha