AMPX Andy Malone - LA bound on his wee private jet, snapping the cash so we don't forget

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have to say I quite enjoyed the video. Don't know what to make of that Nico fella? Can't see there being many more episodes after next week tho
Awk I thought it was a laugh like but he's making a complete dick of himself 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Gucci gang Gucci gang! Honestly how he purchases the most rarest clothes is beyond me!! Hate when something is branded all over clothes
You dont like his shoes that are like dolce and gabbana advertising boards? 😂

I don't get why people wear things all branded either, lacking something

• Haha
Reactions: 4
All looks like copies anyway them trainers are awful looking. Rocking the hair do this morning Mr T.Buster✌

Reactions: 1
All the fake goods must have arrived at once. What is going on in the background with all those boxes. Carnage

666043E2-933C-4DC0-9CE8-90D57019EE47.jpeg

Reactions: 2
Hi, I work for the Henderson group, spars etc, the only spars he is in is the independently owned stores, the henderson owned spars he isn't in as they didn't list his product, I believe he did pitch for the business but they turned him down. Can you imagine what he would sound like going into a meeting with professionals 🙊
Hendersons though would be quite hard to get in with considering they have their hands in that many pies tho?

Hendersons though would be quite hard to get in with considering they have their hands in that many pies tho?
Not if its a good quality product, and in particular if its local, mainly n.i businesses in their fridges / chilled areas. There would be a lot of boxes to tick do doubt to get listed

His daughters mum wasn't long deleting the pictures of him off her instagram. Who can blame her. Imagine being associated with him. How long before he forgets about this child like his other one.....
Why people is supporting him is beyond me.
Did they split up 😮

This thread is dying a death.. and I'm fecking delighted cause that troll call out thk g last week was pure bullshit. Not even the slightest bit funny. He has no wit or intelligence to be able to deliver a good joke or give someone a bit of guff.

If he called me out I'd tell him he's the pure image of desperate Dan only more deaperate and I've had better meals out the back of a chippy van at half 3 in the morning.

Jesus Christ he is a LOSER. Can he not see 80% of people are laughing AT him? Not with him. 🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I really find him so Fake, I can’t help but wonder why we haven’t seen this nee state of the art kitchen. Back in the day we’d have the tour of the kitchen and meals being made.

some bedtime reading, I knew he couldn’t come up with all that bs himself lol

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Andy pet if you don't give a duck about what people think then WHY THE duck are you STILL bangin on about it. And making this stupid troll buster shite. Wise up 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Apparently its all "jealous hatred"

Wise the duck up.. There are many bigger and richer businessesmen in Northern Ireland who do not get ANY abuse at all.

Theres just over 10,000 millionaries in N.I.. How many can you think of who are hated? And malone isnt a millionaire..

We respect people who do well, who are decent humble people.

Malone said before "be humble".. Ive never seen a bleeping ounce of humility come from the fella

Self important fuckwit need to step outside his instagram bubble 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
How is he paying for the lambo? I'm obsessed. Fake it til you make it? Credit?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
So I’m annoyed at myself for giving this man an ounce of my energy. But to reiterate above. I wish people to do well but he’s a bully. Being called out on posting lies isn’t trolling. He was called out and doesn’t like it. No mention of his fake trip to LA. When is he going to acknowledge this? He’s a bully and it’s actually uncomfortable watching.

Reactions: 7
He might not have spoke about them all week but he certainly posted their accounts all over insta and he is trolling them now by posting these videos. Take him to court people!! He's a prick. Put him in his place.

Reactions: 2
Lol, why is he pure putting on an American accent and trying so hard to be Nico? 😂
I'm so embarrassed for you, Andy love.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.