AMPX Andy Malone #4 The drama will rise again.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
His snapchats are ridiculous, Iā€™m actually soooooo embarrassed for him.

clearly reading on here too with his ā€œsome service behind barsā€ post

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Itā€™s like the Britney conspiracy šŸ˜¹ who is controlling Andyā€™s social media???

wonder what shite is coming on 1st October?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Itā€™s like the Britney conspiracy šŸ˜¹ who is controlling Andyā€™s social media???

wonder what shite is coming on 1st October?
Sounds like a threat!!!

But the snap with the cocktail, he posted the Spanish flag. Not the UAE flag. Could be "his bar" opening

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
IF (& I'm still not convinced it's him) it's him posting on his snaps, then he sounds like he's been indoctrinated by some sort of cult!?

In fairness he's a prime candidate- gullible and easily led..

Reactions: 3
I believe its him as it is complete full of bullshit. The pics and vids are old and he's keeping up the illustration that he is in dubai or Spain, living this big lifestyle.
Apparently he's under contract to not speak. That's the kind of BS he comes out with.
Also, is he going after the influencers? Has he seen the light and see our purpose šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Instagram šŸ“½
Andyā€™s coming back for Octoberā€¦ā€¦spooky šŸ‘»!
Will it be a treat or a trick ?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
bleeping sprinted my little fat arse over here to see if yous had seen his insta post! What the actual duck is that spoon on?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.