AMPX Andy Malone #4 The drama will rise again.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s in hiding in Spain. Owes the country a forturne for machines, equipment etc in his factory which he leased and tried to sell on! idiot didn’t realise they had trackers on them😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Wouldn't surprise me at all. I'd say the proceeds of the vans being auctioned funded his Dubai shenanigans. I'd have thought they were on finance too tbh.

He’s in hiding in Spain. Owes the country a forturne for machines, equipment etc in his factory which he leased and tried to sell on! idiot didn’t realise they had trackers on them😂
We need a tracker on him ffs 🤣🤣😀
---
Read the latest trust pilot review for AMPX from someone called Emma Jane.

Reactions: 2
Wouldn't surprise me at all. I'd say the proceeds of the vans being auctioned funded his Dubai shenanigans. I'd have thought they were on finance too tbh.
I doubt it was him that sold the vans at auction. More than likely a repossession toward his bills

Reactions: 3
Assuming that the range rover is still associated to his personalised number plate, that he still owns the car?
The tax was paid up to November so he didn't need to sorn it if he was planning on driving it soon. He could of just left it at his ma's?
What way does all that work, does anyone know?
Will those plates always be associated to the range rover until they are registered to the next car?

They Repossessed everything. Inc his car and number plate. Both of high value and both taken to be paid off. His vans were put up for auction by a few companies he owed money to. Inc an armagh business. They got most of his equipment in a "payoff" deal through the sherrifs. His meals were also dished out, unsurprisingly though, noone wanted them and they went to armagh food bank instead.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
For everything to get repossessed, wouldn't he be declaring bankruptcy?
No, I don't think that is the case, the creditors come calling first looking payment or repo.
Filing for bankruptcy puts a pause on any attempts to repossess I thought so the person can get things in order

Jesus....I guess you really can't build castles in the sand.

He had a good thing going a few years ago, but was blinded by the light.

Reactions: 1
Jesus....I guess you really can't build castles in the sand.

He had a good thing going a few years ago, but was blinded by the light.
And he probably still doesn't realise that it was all his fault.
And at the end of the day, it was because of his desperate need for instagram fame.
Hey @mayobridgeceltic , you're desperate need for instagram fame ruined your business. Your personal Instagram profile was ampx.co.uk which was your business link. Everything you did on your personal profile, reflected on your business. Doing videos while in your office with your logo in huge letters behind you, affected your business.
All those lies about netflix deal, private planes, concurring dubai, all was done under your business name. Even though you said it was to attract throlls, well...... it attracted throlls to your business. Getting involved with the detechtives and doing there dirty work was all done under AMPX. But you didn't care, did you? Because it was giving you the attention that you desperately crave and now you are paying the price. But the only way is up. UP DA RISE.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.